Reviews for Two Sides
Rosiesnape20 chapter 5 . 4/16
Please continue the story
ELINAWEAPON chapter 5 . 3/26
Hello, author-nim! I really love your stories and this one too! So please update! Because I can't wait to know what will happen next! Fighting! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This chapter was so good. The metaphors and the descriptions and that last part of Kyoya expressing a hint of despair. Well written!
may96 chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
I hope you write more. Those two are so stubborn and short sighted!
Smurfette101 chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
this was great! im so glad your still writing! even if it was a bit short, the writing was really good and im excited to see more
Tchundjong chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Yay! You're still alive. I thought you gave up on this fic and the other one. I've been praying to the fan fiction Gods on my days off. I'm so excited that you're back and I can't wait to see what you have in-store for us. *cries in Tamaki*
Talon chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
It was great and surprising. I never assumed that they had been together before. I am anxiously awaiting your next instalment.
alexisgalvez53 chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Ahh! Please continue holy crap this is good
Fandomfan46 chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
OHHHH You updated! I think it was a good experimental run! I wish there would be physical barriers in the format so we know the transitions but other then that it's lovely! Thanks for returning to this story and couple and I can't wait for more! ;)
AnimeLady04 chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
How sad! If he cared for her enough, why did he choose to get married to a shrew? Doesn't seem like he loved Toya's mother though he had affection for her - obviously. Why didn't he try harder with Haruhi? I can see why she didn't fight...she thought he'd be happy and he obviously had been dating someone else while separated so she probably believed he was in love with his wife.

If I was Haruhi, I'd have a hard time forgiving him for ending it only to assume/want it to begin again and it seems to mainly stream from Toya wanting a mother in Haruhi.
love angel moonlight chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
I really like this story, I find it really exciting to read. Please keep writing and adding chapters.
Inspirational Muse Alana chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Hello there!

Welcome back to fanfiction then since it's been a while. I'll have to say that I've been a fan of your OHSHC fanfic for all this time. I've really enjoyed your writing style and now, it's even better. Sentimental, flowing yet to the point. One critique I would have is that the first 3 chapters flowed but the 4th was jarring and didn't really flow in continuity. A little too abrupt? So was the flow for the 4th to the 5th chapter. Progress is good, I'm so glad the story is updated but at the same time, I'm not sure at all what is going on in the story because of the big leaps here and there? If that makes sense?

Still, lovely chapter. I can't wait to see more. Thanks for coming back!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Oh my goooddddddddneeeeeeeessssssss...so that's what happened...that update was an enormous surprise..pls update again
we are trash cans chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
loved it can't wait for another update
Cheshire 2313 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Glad you're alive and back. Although you say your writing style has changed, I still find it to my liking. I hope for longer chapters after this, but I do understand that you're trying to get back into a groove.

I liked this little heartbreaking chapter. It was a good insight into what happened between Haruhi and Kyoya and I must say it does give one hope that they will come back together. I'm guessing her "relationship" with Fuji is some sort of plan of hers and not a true relationship. What the reason may be I have no clue, but I eagerly await the continuation of this story.

Welcome back and see you next update, hopefully some time soon.