Reviews for Two Sides
kyooochanne chapter 4 . 8/2
Hey Catharticdeficit,
When are you going to update? Its been like, 6 or 7 years since you last updated? Are you still planning on finishing this story(fanfic)? If not, do tell or inform us. Cause if you ask me, I really like the story so far. I can't help myself from wondering; "what will happen to Kyoya and his son since Naoko's back?"will Naoko regain her custody over her son?" (Hopefully not) "will Haruhi dump his boyfriend or will Naoko convince Fuji to get some revenge on Haruhi once
she dumped him?" Uhhhh! I really have a lot of
questions to be answered. Please please update so soon and don't be like the other authors who I assume, are not truly dedicated to their work/hobby by not finishing their articles. It's a waste of imagination and talent, which i wish i have, please don't leave us on the state of CLIFFHANGER forever. I want to SEE the little prince grow. I want to see KYOYA and HARUHI getting MARRIED and having a CHILD. Most of all, i want to know the ending of this story. Please don't DISAPPOINT US. :'(
AnimeLoveKeeper2 chapter 4 . 7/3
Love everything and I can just imagine Haruhi being Toya's mother and hiw cute Toya is. BTW the ex-wife and player dude that's with Haruhi- can I smack them upside the head with a sheathed katana
Okay...I finally found this story..again..hahaha..pls update..its 2013 when I first read this and its 2016 now and it is still untouched..I finally got it..after 2 reads..(i only read this story twice actually in those 3 years..that's why i'm super¿ quite familiar)

Are Naoko and Fuji..ummm..a married couple here..?..I mean after kyo and naoko's divorce she married a guy, right?..correct me if i'm wrong..

If that is true..then Haruhi will be a...you know what..

Anyway..you should update, 'kay? -
Talon chapter 4 . 1/12
I am seriously having withdrawl symptoms because this story has not yet been concluded. I loved the way you portrayed the relationships yo I created and really want to see how they turn out.
rosabella-blood chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Please write more in this fanfic
kori kaoru himura chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
OMG Please PLEASE do not give up in this story, you are such a talented writer! Your stories are amazing, very original and just amazing. I would love to know what happens next, it is my hope that you will become inspired again to continue this masterpiece :)
fairytailgurl808 chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
This story is so addicting! Please find it in your heart to finish it because I'm sure everyone who has read it has fallen in love with it.
Ayanna chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Please, find the time to finish this story. It was very addicting.
SillyKitty88 chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Ohh please you have to update your story, can't leave the fan waiting for long you know
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I love this story and so wish you could updated it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I'm so confused. Please use spacers when you do flask backs or whatever that was.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Kyoya seems a little ooc but it works somehow ? Good job
K2MEOW2 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
OMG you you you

ARE FABULOUS
LittleMissHugALot chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Love this so soon.
Skywroe chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Thanks to you not finishing it, I couldn't sleep. PLEASE write more and more and more! I'm living this twist and waiting patiently (not really) for the next part of the story.