Reviews for In Childhood Places Again
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was beautiful
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Excellent insight. Good story!
NatalieWeasley chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow

I have read all of your Again Series but I think this is my favorite. Very well written and I'm glad Lily finally got to talk to Petinia. Good job, with this one and all of your stories.

-NatalieWeasley
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
In all honesty, Petunia should go to hell for abusing a child.
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was kind of sad, but I still liked it a lot. ;) Lily's anger is understandable, but it's cute that it is her who will go on with her sister after she died.
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was sad, but (i don't mean to sound rude) what was the point of that? I liked how Lily addressed the fact the Petunia had been so awful to Harry, but that was it. They didn't become any closer or anything.

I'm sorry this is such a negative review. Just know that I DID enjoy reading this. Everything that Lily said about Harry, it was all so true. That part was great. So was the part where they were reminiscing. It was just the end that was kinda disappointing.
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
lily's anger was really well portrayed.. its wierd actually i never even thought about that aspect... im not sure should you update this, i think it would work better as a one shot.
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Very powerful. It's less happy than your others, but it most definitely fits the characters and their relationship. The intro to their relationship in the seventh book really made me think. They were a lot like my sister and I when we were younger, though thankfully we've never fought quite like that. Keep up the good work!
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw. Yes, it's awful the way they treated Harry. I love all the dialogue here, how there was barely anything else but it was still beautiful

loved it :D

Wings
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Simply beautiful
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I really like this. You bring in so many details from Lily and Petunia's childhoods, and I love that. I also very much love the phoenix from James and that she kept it. Very cute!

It's very fitting somehow that Lily would be nice at first and then kind of get into her anger at Petunia for neglecting Harry. It wouldn't have been believable if she'd just accepted everything and all would be perfect between them immediately. But I love that it was just reminicence and friendliness for a while, and then on to the accusations. And Petunia's defense about her and Vernon not loving each other as much as Lily and James just seemed very right. Not that it excuses anything, but still. I liked it.

I do hope you will write more in this series, but well, as long as you write anything, I'm happy!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is really good. This is great job.
LupinTonksLove chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I was the one who requested this and it was great! I really did love this, so keep up the good work!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Neat
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
They will watch...and wait for Harry. Tell him all the things they couldn't say before. Great Story!