Reviews for Sun Colors
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is really nice, as all your stories seem to be. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
NICE!
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is too cute for words- or at least the proper words. This was so much fun to read, thank you for writing it. C:
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
What a wonderful read. :)
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
So wonderfully amazing! :D :D :D Although I am unsure why Xeno was in Azkaban, BUT STILL! Entirely brilliant!
violet-phoenix-rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Loved it. Very real.
Skya chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Amazingly cute and endearing.. One of my favourite story definitely...
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Short, sweet, with an innovative idea wrapped up wonderfully! I really enjoyed this :D
Loscann chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Clever! Keep writing!
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Well, other than the terror that can be a bride's maid dress, I think you handled Luna and Hermione fabulously. Very outside the box thinking, and true to boot.
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Good story. So cute. I really liked it. Especially Ginny's last line, that was a good way to end it.
aca-avenger chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
aha this was so hilarious,

i loved it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love it! So Luna!
Eridanus1123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This WAS quick, and lovely and beautiful. Luna's obstinacy to hold onto her father's tradition was quite touching, and the reference to Xeno getting out of prison was a faint background to that. It was good that you threw in a bit of melodrama ("of how Xenophilius Lovegood had been released from Azkaban, but hadn’t quite recovered—indeed, might never recover.") to top off a wonderful, girly fic. I loved what Hermione did, and again, how vibrant and colourful your writing is. Your imagery, in both of the stories I've read, is fantastic. Keep it up.
Madame Tortilla chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aw, lovely one-shot I love the way you portraited Luna, she's so amazingly in character! I feel sorry for her though, her father might never recover from Azkaban, ... :x Dementors, I assume? Horrid little creatures they are.

The ending was fabulous! After years of frustration, Hermione finally managed to show Luna something other than her father's theories! Well, they do complete each other (the theories, I mean). Sorry for the constant rambling

Best Regards and thanks for writing,

Rita