Reviews for A Few Angry Words
blackicecolombiano chapter 35 . 7/24
you just had to kill the mood
salasdaniel74 chapter 20 . 6/16
The A-Team?
salasdaniel74 chapter 17 . 6/16
The Talk?... (it could mean anything)
emily4498 chapter 61 . 6/6
as a rule, I almost always hate romances, but this was VERY well done. thank you for everything except some of the omakes and chapter 43. I did not read the author's note at the beginning and was very traumatized.

good job on this and I wish you the best in your writing career
jtscores chapter 61 . 5/21
Noice
RTWilliams chapter 61 . 5/16
thank you. just. thank you.
Crusade chapter 45 . 5/10
Wow this story quicly became bullshit
Crusade chapter 44 . 5/10
So it cant be used anywhere without light huh? Usefull, the way you try and connect the kawarimi, shunshin, and hiraishin really doesn't make sense, as they are in no way related...
Crusade chapter 26 . 5/9
Shinshin us not a teleportation jutsu, its just a high speed jutsu, doesnt involve any teleporting at all :P
Crusade chapter 19 . 5/9
Minato did NOT create the hiraishin, the nidaime did, tobirama, minato is better at using it, but hecwas never its creator
crusade1125 chapter 18 . 5/9
I dont get why you needed sarutobi to have been made hokage at 13, which he really wasnt, he was 18-25, at the youngest he was 16, you can see him the day he is made hokage, he is all through puberty, not a little 13 year old kid
Well, Shikamaru won't have to worry about things being troublesome anymore.
And Naruto seems to have gone full retard with overconfidence again. Did he learn nothing from his time Itachi?
Damn... getting it chopped off and sliced up just to evade capture? I wouldn't ever go THAT far. Sheesh.

That guy.. err, gal Supai has something in common with Sasuke when it comes to damning all else in terms of pursuing what he/she wants.
Icarus Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/9