Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Onikai Yoko chapter 17 . 7/26
Just a note, the chūnin vest is actually brown or tan in Konoha. It's only green for tokujo and jōnin.
Anon chapter 61 . 7/26
For completing this story years ago, it certainly is wonderfully written. I had only came across this story due to the fact of somebody writing about critics united and I buried myself in the following links and you talked about 90% of people hated this fanfic and more were bad reviews but you kept them up due to free voice. I decided to look and I like many others hated the character description of Hinata using the seal. I was put off by both the 1st chapter & the description. Both of these things made me very unwilling to continue but hearing about it had my curiosity. I have finished this fanfic and may I say, I'm glad I didn't stop at the first chapter and pushed through because this was a nice use of my time. :)
Also why did Neji wear the pink kimono to the wedding?
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 61 . 7/8
If you write a book that way I'll pay even more then $10. You don't write pages of useles details and the plot is pretty good. You can become an author and a famous one if you ask me.
RavenLilyLuna chapter 61 . 7/4
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read! I admit that I went through all the emotions while reading this. You are an extremely talented author and I look forward to reading your other works. Keep up your amazing work! :-) :-D
Bob chapter 44 . 7/4
You almost gave me a heart attack on chapter 43. I was about to rage quit.
dmt chapter 61 . 7/2
good story 7/10 gets a bit winded around chapter 37 though still well enjoyed
The Amol chapter 1 . 6/30
Just read the 1st chapter and I absolutely hated it.
You literally butchered Hinata's character. She would never ever use Cage Seal. That seal represents Branch family's slavery to Main.
Hinata is 100 times better person to low herself to such level.
Infact you just made her look shit fighter . Even if you made her 'win' the fight, she actually lost it . Real Hinata would have fought bravely even if she knew that she can't win . She is not a loser to resort such underhanded tactics.
And Naruto immediately asking for date . Yeah because that totally feel like believable development.
:facepalm
zafnak chapter 61 . 6/23
Oh dear god, Jiraiya has a death wish doesn't he? Jeepers that was too funny. I almost ALMOST thought you'd go the predictable route and have him confess his love for her again but nope, Jiraiya the prankster raided his head again.
zafnak chapter 59 . 6/23
Oh gawds. Iruka is gonna die now, isn't he?
zafnak chapter 53 . 6/23
Dang. You did indeed say earlier that one day you'd get around to killing Shikamaru. And now you have. At least he died nobly, protecting one of his precious people. Can't ask for a better way to go out.
zafnak chapter 46 . 6/23
Aw man! That omake SHOULD be part of the canon story!
zafnak chapter 43 . 6/23
Oh man, these omakes describing a possible future where Naruto doesn't marry Hinata are hard to read. The previous one was sad and bittersweet and now we know why she married Kiba and it is breaking every true NaruHina fan's heart I'm sure. I have no doubt that somewhere down the line there will be an omake telling us how he and Sakura finally got together. I'm not sure I can bear to read that, I just might drown in my tears...
zafnak chapter 39 . 6/23
Oh my. Oh my my. You spelled dike "dyke". You may not know it, but dyke is a nasty slur for a lesbian. So, in effect, you just said a lesbian sprang a leak and Kakashi was forced to stick his finger in her until help came. OMG I can't stop laughing...
zafnak chapter 21 . 6/22
I'm sure you're going to get this a LOT but... well considering it is an AU story, maybe this isn't much of a deal but it is TOADS not FROGS! Two different creatures! Call him a frog and Gamabunta would squash you!

But, again, maybe in this AU world the summons really are frogs and not toads, but honestly this feels kinda...wrong, I guess.
zafnak chapter 10 . 6/22
You... you.. you *killed* Lee off. Damn!
And then you killed off Gaara! Double damn!

I stand in amazement at your willingness to shatter the hearts of your readers. You've put the alternate in Alternate Universe.
5,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »