Reviews for A Few Angry Words
That ending stinger. Boom. Loved this one. Easily tied with my favorite Naruto what if. They turned the idea of the Hirai-shin on it's head, and all of this in less than 200k words. I might be late to the party, but I was still a part of it.(Hate to be THAT GUY but spelling :p)
apologeticallyme chapter 35 . 6/11
The short story is sad but extremely unrealistic imho. If it was unrequited love then maybe it would have made some sense but once Naruto actually loves her back there is no stopping him from being with the girl he loves. Neither of them would let go no matter what (unless one of them dies) and Naruto has more than enough power to forcefully get his way. Also what happened to Hiashi's me-want-strong-guy-for-daughter demands?

Sorry for the rant xD The main chapter is crazy good tho :)
Cyan Quartz chapter 29 . 5/6
All these years later and the gay Sasuke memes make sense.
That was a clever scene between Minato and Orichimaru. Succinct and wonderfully damning.
Crinightnight chapter 1 . 4/19
Probably One of the best Fanfiction about Naruto, of not the best!
fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u u motherfukin bastard asswhole
rhianalie12 chapter 61 . 3/4
what on earth was that..
Hammer22125683 chapter 43 . 2/27
Although it’s been over a decade since this fix has been written this chapter still goes down as a heart clenching chapter for me. I do appreciate the omake’s unlike some people because it allows for the author to tease what may happen. I’ve seen people on here bash this chapter for 3 reasons. 1. Omake at in the middle of an arc which is fair. 2. Didn’t make since to them. The second one gets me. Yes Hinata loved Naruto. She loved him so much that she knew that she would have to sacrifice her love for him to save him. Because of that this makes since. Also the line with Kiba saying he knows how she feels was an emotional line. Great darker omake chapter
Dhruv Garg chapter 61 . 2/19
Hi,
That was a real nice story
PLPanda chapter 61 . 2/18
amazing awesome incredible I have no words to describe how much I loved it
AkReaper chapter 35 . 2/9
Is there no chapter 35?
Giorno Giovana loves Pee tee chapter 61 . 1/28
yeah, hoooo. this is the first fanfic I fully finished, others wee either left unfinished or my taste changed and I abandoned them. thankyou author-san for this amazing fanfiction.
Dfaltu chapter 61 . 1/14
Ok, I must say, this is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever read. I feel the epilogue covered stuff that felt too rushed but other than that, I couldn’t recommend this enough. The one thing I appreciated most of all is how well done Sakura’s character growth was. Kudos, author san! I love it!
Dfaltu chapter 30 . 1/13
I’m not sure you know what the value of ryu is, author san. Insert sweat drop face. I’m Indian so I’ll say it this way. 20 ryu equals 1 rupee (approximately) and idk your nationality but basically 75 rupees equals 1 US dollar. So 100 ryu5 Rupees0.07 USD
Dfaltu chapter 21 . 1/13
I think you may have confused gamakichi and gamatatsu.
6,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »