Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Daemon Sadi chapter 61 . 7/25
it's been a while since you wrote this story, I guess, but anyway: thanks for sharing :)
PSColdFire chapter 56 . 7/23
There’s actually another solution: Use the special jutsu from Pein’s commanders and kill everyone who has the seal. Sarutobi would know about the jutsu from Karin.
The problem would be securing a sample of Pein’s blood from the commanders (who could destroy their blood packets before capture), or even from Pein himself.
Davir78 chapter 10 . 7/11
I’ve been reading fan fiction since I was around 13 or 14. And I’m 28 now. Still come back to certain stories every once and a while. This story has many scenes that I remember fondly, and I just wanted to say thank you. This is a great one, and it ended 12 years ago.
septim189 chapter 61 . 6/13
septim189 chapter 40 . 6/13
love the idea of this new sensei
septim189 chapter 30 . 6/12
supai arc is better than all fillers of naruto, good job
septim189 chapter 14 . 6/12
''naruto should learn more wind jutsus''
thanks for satisfing my desire
septim189 chapter 9 . 6/12
your ebisu far better than most of the sensei from mainstream animes
septim189 chapter 6 . 6/12
good catch, pre chunin exam kakashi was indeed unfit to be a jonin sensei
alteamalia chapter 44 . 5/6
you had me scared there with your last chapter.
Fenix Maelstrom chapter 61 . 4/28
So I'm impressed by how much thought you put into the hiraishin. Overall, great story. You finished it rather suddenly, but I don't blame you. At least you actually finished it, lol.
I really did enjoy the au endings you did, and I thought it was pretty cool that you tried the two together.
Great story overall. I'm going to have to look at more of yours.
nylanna1105 chapter 61 . 4/21
Wow.. this will be definitely one of my favorite naruhina story and the fact that it is complete.. other story i have read was abandoned .. i was reluctant at first to continue reading cause i dont like the scene where hinata use the seal to win her match at the exam.. im hinata bias.. and also my heart aches when i read the chapter where naruto and hinata dont end up together.. thats just cruel..
Thank you for this story..
Toooaaaaaaaddddddsssssssssss. They're TOADS godamnit. Well tbf, it's called Frog Kata so...
Kane77 chapter 43 . 2/24
See this chapter right here is why I'm always making jokes about your stories being incredibly dark this and the entirety of that one Rosario vampire naruto cross over
1nallsss chapter 61 . 2/24