Reviews for A Few Angry Words
ReyDelEmpire chapter 61 . 11/21
Finished this story within two days. I can’t believe I never ready this story even though I read A Mother’s Love like 8 years ago. Awesome story. Superb. I wish we could get omakes for this story, to see how Naruto and Hinata and Naruto Uchiha and his siblings are doing.
SinfulPride chapter 61 . 11/21
This was a very well written story. It was a bit of a struggle getting through certain parts (wont say more to avoid spoilers) but the ending made it worth the effort (and perhaps was even sweeter for it). I know the mechanics and physics were a little hokey, but I always enjoy stories that actually work out how a jutsu works and this did a good job of relating the 3 space-time jutsu. So, bravo to the author.
TheFinisher107 chapter 44 . 11/12
Actually this physics thing isn't wrong, but it isn't right either. That is because Einstein was trying to prove that energy and mass could be the same thing - all energy has some form of mass. Light may not have rest -or invariant- mass. Which is the weight that describes the heft of an object. But because of Einstein's theory, plus the fact that light behaves like it has mass, by how it reacts to gravity, we can say that mass and energy exist together. This is called Relativistic Mass. So you're not wrong, but the explanation used by Itachi is not right either.
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 61 . 10/31
Very nice ending.

And congrats on the book.
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 34 . 10/31
Aww, they're so cute.
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 21 . 10/31
I kept cringing every time I saw the wrong word.

They're toads. Not frogs.
vysirez chapter 38 . 8/27
Sorry to keep reviewing. However the way you have brought back Itachi is completely implausible. If Sarutobi really could just do whatever he wants and ignore the clans, then a bunch of stuff would have happened differently. You claim he can't tell the truth cause no one would believe him. I can't see how the current situation is better. Even if the nobody believed him, it would offer some rationalization. As it is, he's basically getting the worst of any situation. Without some explanation his actions show that he doesn't care for honor or justice. I fine it hard to believe that the clans wouldn't rebel. He can no longer be trusted.
vysirez chapter 35 . 8/27
I really like the way your working out the Hiraishin. I think the ideas you have put into it are cool, and while I'm not sure, my guess right now is that the substance being exchanged is light. If that is true I have to say good job putting it together. I like how you made the point that the flash is only at the origin point, not the end point. I also wanted to say despite the complaint in the last reviews I'm still liking things. I enjoyed the investigation mission. I think you did a good job of utilizing Narutos out of the box thinking in that mission.
vysirez chapter 33 . 8/27
It makes zero sense that higher ranked ninja can't spar with lower ranks. How exactly do any of the high ranked ninja teach anything. Explaining and example only goes so far, and having equally unskilled people spar doesn't teach the same things as sparing with someone more skilled. So this whole rule you made up, makes no sense because, as others have said, we have seen chuinin and jonin sparring with genin before. So this new rule makes no sense and is completely contradictory. You have been doing very well with this story, but a couple of times now you have come up with implausible things just to force a plot point. This is not a good thing.
vysirez chapter 25 . 8/27
I have been liking the story so far. I have to say though the scene here in chapter 25 where both Tsunade and Jiraiya get caught in a genjutsu and frozen, unable to escape for an hour, by a nameless ninja mook is terrible. Its a really bad way to boost Naruto and introduce the contact with the Kyuubi. I do recognize the story is well past this, but I prefer to review as I read.
K.O. Knock Out chapter 43 . 8/15
Let me explain something to you. Naruto and Hinata REALLY LOVES it's other. I only wish to have a woman like Hinata next to me; seriously Hinata takes 100/10 for being this perfect creature. Also, if you really think the answer from Naruto is to just leave and run away, you are terribly mistaken. This news has a great affect on him just as Pain stab Hinata in front of Naruto back to original story. More possibly outcome would be Naruto to release Kyubi because of the grave news or to do seppuku at the same time he heard that... abomination. So, think more carefully the outcome because that possibility to marry each one another person is the same as the sun to rise from the West.
Danger-Ranger26 chapter 61 . 7/29
I just finished this and I have to say this is by far my favorite story of yours. Really good job man it was so well planned out.
blackicecolombiano chapter 35 . 7/24
you just had to kill the mood
salasdaniel74 chapter 20 . 6/16
The A-Team?
salasdaniel74 chapter 17 . 6/16
The Talk?... (it could mean anything)
6,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »