Reviews for A Few Angry Words
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 11h ago
Hah! Finally found a fic were Hinata busts out the curse seal move. :)
True Lover Of Naruto Hinata chapter 44 . 3/22
what are u up to marrying kiba hinata
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 61 . 3/21
I really enjoyed this Fic. I like how the battles were not drawn out and overdone, they were short and well written.
Also, wow! Character deaths! So many and I didn't see a single one coming, but the thing that caught me off guard the most was the relationship choice for Sakura. I expected her to end up with some guy, maybe even Shinto. Bravo for knocking my socks off
KyuJoMin19 chapter 61 . 3/19
Am i the only one who got incredibly sad at Itachi's death? It tore my heart out in pieces :'(

Well anyway .. this is such a great story! _ .I'm gonna read all your other naruto fics now XD
Sexy Ry chapter 61 . 3/4
there were certain chapter where i lost focus. when u married kiba and hinata.

but in the end it was good
Red Renegade 777 chapter 10 . 3/3
O.O... Wow.
Arksurek chapter 43 . 3/2
Okay. I have two things to say about this. First of all, beautifully written as always. I must say I'm really coming to enjoy your work and I look forward to reading more in the future.

Second: NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN. Seriously. This chapter simultaneously broke my heart and gave me the urge to lunge through my computer screen and rip out Hiashi's throat. If I hadn't noticed that this chapter was an omake I would have been in a terrible mood for at least a week.
Naruto the joker chapter 61 . 2/24
Ok. Sorry if I was harsh before but I don't like anyone who is not Naruto to be with Hinata-hime. Good fic awesome plot just what's gonna happen with Madara-sama?
Naruto the joker chapter 43 . 2/24
YOU. (beats author, burns author, revives author, start again) Hina/Naru is the best pairing. Here is a spoiler chapter 700 in manga Uzumaki Naruto, Bolt, Himawari Uzumaki are the kids of who, Naru/Hina. Thinking of Hina-hime and Kiba-kibbel (throws up on authors who like this pairing).
Juusanbi no Ookami chapter 61 . 2/15
Okay, I am just going to come right out and say it. This is the only NarutoxHinata fic I have ever liked (And that's saying something cuz I'm a hardcore Hinata-hater). It had an amazing plot, you didn't go overboard with angst and character death, it had a satisfying ending, and many other things. So congratulations, good job, encore, and all that schizz.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 61 . 2/11
Brilliant. I loved your story from beginning to end!
Underwater Dreaming chapter 61 . 1/23
Spent all night reading this. Just pulled me in from the get go, and I'm not even much of a NaruHina fan.

Excellent work.
NedwardFlanders chapter 61 . 1/15
Sakura x tayuya, good touch, story is given 5 stars out of 5
tshisimani.gebenga chapter 15 . 1/13
The idea of the yondaime(my favourite character) killing orochimaru...pure awesomeness
larryjc chapter 61 . 1/3
Why did Neji wear a pink dress? Did he make a bet with himself?

Good story. I actually enjoyed it. Still doesn't beat the best but I put a few stories on hold to read it, so it is a very good one.
5,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »