Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 8/12
You should've had Kabuto actually say "Check please." Also Kakashi is a massive idiot, even Obito/Tobi would've taken off his mask and broad daylight and slapped his forehead for that ending.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 8/11
Neji's an arrogant fool, all the idiot did was just give Hinata the motivation to remind him she could beat him in seconds with a single hand sign.
I caught that Star Wars quote! Great story so far!
silversnitch4765 chapter 32 . 7/31
Naruto using Kyuubi cloak at the end seems unreasonable, he was ahead during the whole fight and could have had a clone take a hit. I don't see the "new" Naruto fighting to the death basically in a spar.
I am L with a death note chapter 43 . 7/25
Is your goal in this to write a side story that wI'll break my heart and ruin the story for all of us who like Naruto and Hinata together? If yes, you're doing a fantastic job.
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 61 . 7/7
And to think only a few spiteful words caused all of this..damn!
TheProphet2000 chapter 61 . 7/4
Man oh man! You wouldn't believe how long I have took to read this, ( about four hours by the way.) I stayed up all night just to read it, and trust me when I say capturing my attention is no small feat, as far as it comes for books and stories that is. I would love a sequel but instead considering Naruto's children ( Likely Boruto, or maybe even Himawari?)
Obsidius chapter 61 . 6/22
awesome story! Loved it! thanks!
SHIKAMARU NO OMH
Shikamaruuuu nooo who next Naruto
Guest2078 chapter 11 . 5/11
y did u have to kill them
and to think i thought this fanfic would be good
did lee even get any dialouge before u murdered him
Popo chapter 11 . 5/8
Love your stories, also 6000 motherfucker boom
Astiar chapter 61 . 5/5
This was amazing I am so glad I found it.
GodSlayerTiffany chapter 61 . 4/12
By the way , I think you should write a boruto fanfiction, something on the new generation . I'd surely read it
GodSlayerTiffany chapter 1 . 4/12
I liked the concept , it didn't get boring . Thanks for your work :) it was truly great
6,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »