Reviews for A Few Angry Words
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 61 . 11/20/2013
Thank you, good sir. You have provided me with numerous hours of page-turning (page-clicking?) entertainment, and even though I really should have written that essay today, I have enjoyed immersing myself in your worlds. You are easily one of the best authors on this site, and I hope you continue writing for some time.

Sincerely,
-TheQZ
a-d Pilot chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
On the matter of Jiraiya's reaction to Supai/Kameko, it seems inconsistent with the one he gave Orrochimaru.

"Impressed?"

"Much as I hate to admit it yes. So you've discovered a way to turn into a woman which isn't merely henge."
a-d Pilot chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
You've probably already had a number of explanations given about why people liked the first chapter, but here's my take on it.

Check out TvTropes Yamato Nadeshiko and The Unfettered.
Because that's what I saw back there. A kind, helpful,healer of a person who dropped all their self imposed rules to put somebody who tried to hurt their loved ones on the floor.

I find stories like that AWESOME. Probably because it's a power trip. "I might be timid and weak, but if you push me here..."

Granted, actually meeting someone who's one of the Unfettered would probably be terrifying and I'd personally have preferred it if Hinata had forfeited the match in repentance of using the hated caged bird seal once her goal of putting Neji on the floor was achieved, but that's me.
RecklessBaka chapter 43 . 11/13/2013
Holy shit, I'm so glad this is an Omake.

Goddamn, that was so OOC for Hinata to crush Naruto like that. But at least she got him out of the cage seal, still damn.

This is like the bad end.
NightWithMoon chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I might not know everything about naruto, but something I do know, is that Jiraiya holds the TOADS summoning contract, and that the toads hate being called frogs.
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
First of all, this is the first of your stories I'm reading, but if I had to guess I'd say one of the reasons 'Hokage great and Terrible' isn't as popular is because it isn't as happy a story... one of the things that I think make a fic more or less popular is how much the reader wishes this is what happened in the real story... - I feel that I'm not communicating my thoughts very well right now, but I can say even just by reading your summary of the hokage story, I'm not interested in reading it, because I don't really like dark stories.
Illuviar chapter 61 . 10/21/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/8/2013
This story was so great i pulled 2 all nighters to read it
Gabenight7 chapter 43 . 10/6/2013
Just saying if this really is how it ends i will hunt you down and kill you.
Uberlemming chapter 48 . 10/5/2013
Another odd one. Naruto is supposed to be one of the strongest ninja in the village, so how did he have so much trouble with this guy at the end? He seemingly abandoned all of his training even before he got really riled up, something I do not expect from this Naruto, it certainly didn't feel internally consistent with the rest of your story.
Uberlemming chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
I feel I have to comment on this chapter as it contains by far the most clumsy plot device I have seen you use and I have generally been extremely pleased with this story and your others. Having Jiraiya and Tsunade almost killed by two unknown ninja with a genjutsu with no explanation as to how stands out as incredibly odd and alters our perceived balance of power in the ninja arts.

If a presumably moderate level genjutsu can incapacitate and therefore defeat two of the most powerful ninja of their day when they are fully aware of the enemy beforehand means that either said genjusu is the ultimate weapon and can be used to defeat almost anyone with ease, no matter how good their control (Tsunade) or power and experience (Jiraiya), or it was a flimsy plot device, setting us up for something else. Why did you do this? What reason did you have for putting this in and then not even using it more than to introduce a new threat? I just don't understand!
fudtrip19 chapter 60 . 9/29/2013
I'll make it short.

That was EPIC :D
HerHim chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
A little FYI

According to Shiki Fujin, a spirit hat dwells in the belly of the Death God, can not be bound to an edo tensei, Looking at the manga and the anime, It appeared that Orochimaru was going to summon Minato, but it was blocked by Saritobi, SO it could have been anyone in that coffin, but it was not Minato.
himher chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
YIO!

Ok so first of. the way you kept the story in context of the way Naruto developed is amazing, seamless and all together awe inspiring. We will Definitely go back and read your other works. We cannot wait to see where this goes keep up the good work
The Never Yielding Queen chapter 44 . 9/24/2013
Sweet jesus mother of pearl! I thought that the last chapter was real, thank god it wasn't cuz I was freaking out
5,861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »