Reviews for A Few Angry Words
whitealmond chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Lol! Sakura and Ino were my favorite part XD
whitealmond chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Neji's reaction is perfect! I do feel sorry for him and wonder if he'll learn his lesson this time. And matching hinata up with naruto promises some great drama :)
whitealmond chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Ha, she really did defeat him didn't she? And so easily, too. He never thought she'd do it but he underestimated her. Great first chapter.
darragh107 chapter 61 . 4/7/2015
As a fan I regret to inform you that that "marriage proposal scene for tsunami"was so funny I may plagiarise it, when I finally write a story of sufficient quality to post, even if it's horribly off key I will shoehorn it in.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/6/2015
Was that last sentence a bible reference?
blueEyre chapter 61 . 4/3/2015
Great story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 61 . 3/31/2015
Pretty solid story.
Good premise, believable characters with decent growth, and satisfying ending.

SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hah! Finally found a fic were Hinata busts out the curse seal move. :)
Lover Of Naruto-Hinata chapter 44 . 3/22/2015
what are u up to marrying kiba hinata
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 61 . 3/21/2015
I really enjoyed this Fic. I like how the battles were not drawn out and overdone, they were short and well written.
Also, wow! Character deaths! So many and I didn't see a single one coming, but the thing that caught me off guard the most was the relationship choice for Sakura. I expected her to end up with some guy, maybe even Shinto. Bravo for knocking my socks off
KyuJoMin19 chapter 61 . 3/19/2015
Am i the only one who got incredibly sad at Itachi's death? It tore my heart out in pieces :'(

Well anyway .. this is such a great story! _ .I'm gonna read all your other naruto fics now XD
RS LOVE chapter 61 . 3/4/2015
there were certain chapter where i lost focus. when u married kiba and hinata.

but in the end it was good
Red Renegade 777 chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
O.O... Wow.
Arksurek chapter 43 . 3/2/2015
Okay. I have two things to say about this. First of all, beautifully written as always. I must say I'm really coming to enjoy your work and I look forward to reading more in the future.

Second: NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN. Seriously. This chapter simultaneously broke my heart and gave me the urge to lunge through my computer screen and rip out Hiashi's throat. If I hadn't noticed that this chapter was an omake I would have been in a terrible mood for at least a week.
Naruto the joker chapter 61 . 2/24/2015
Ok. Sorry if I was harsh before but I don't like anyone who is not Naruto to be with Hinata-hime. Good fic awesome plot just what's gonna happen with Madara-sama?
6,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »