Reviews for A Few Angry Words
kevinhongpro chapter 21 . 6/24/2014
Naruto summons toads, not frogs. GAAAHHHH

Other than that, this was good.
VoicesFromMyMind chapter 61 . 6/11/2014
I'd buy the book as, let's be brutally honest here, you are a damned good author. I have, on , seen very few writers that would match, much less surpass you, in the quality of work, in my opinion.
Ramrikai chapter 61 . 5/20/2014
Another excellent fanfic. I honestly expected everyone to die. I wasn't expecting the battle to be over in a flash. Heh heh. I figured Naruto would show up just in time to see Hinata killed before he hiraishined the enemy into oblivion. Definitely pleasantly surprised.

I read the first chapter of this fic a while ago. I'm not going to lie. I hated it. I felt that both Naruto and Hinata were WAY out of character. I did not, at that time, know that the first chapter has been designed to simply be a oneshot, so I immediately gave up on this story and wrote you off as an author whose works I would never read. I apologize for that. Your story A Mother's Love intrigued me enough to give it a shot and convinced me to give this one another chance, and I am very glad I did.

I do still believe that they were OOC in the first chapter, though. Naruto got over Sakura far too quickly, and I feel that Hinata would have been horrified that she used the seal on Neji. I am perfectly fine with her using it. By all means, bring out her righteous rage. It's hot. But in my opinion, she should have been immediately devastated that she used it, even in defense of Naruto. I do remember that she apologized to him the next chapter, but I imagine that it would have been a bit more adamant than the frosty exchange that occurred.

Even so, that is really my only major complaint other than a few typos here and there. The rest of the story was excellent and there were numerous plot twists that I didn't see coming until they were right on top of me. Well done.

May your writers never be blocked,
Ramrikai
Ramrikai chapter 53 . 5/19/2014
You were focusing an awful lot on Sakura. I thought for sure you were setting her up to die, but it ended up being Shika instead.
Ramrikai chapter 44 . 5/19/2014
If the physics you were referring to were using light as the substitution medium for the hiraishin, then, as far as the Naruto world goes, you're fine. Light is affected by gravity, and therefore must have mass. If the basis of the teleportation is switching yourself with matter, then Naruto physics would definitely allow using photons as that matter. It's a neat way to explain the hiraishin's flash as well.
Ramrikai chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Wow. You really don't like Gaara do you? First in A Mother's Love and now here. I personally like Gaara, and I think Guy, though pissed, would still have had enough self control to leave him alive, but it will be interesting to see what comes of this, and I do have to agree with your skills assessment of him. I imagine the Sand will likely want out of the invasion, but if Orochimaru is still posing as the Kazekage... Oh well, all I can do is keep reading.
irishswag43 chapter 52 . 5/11/2014
So this omake isn't canon for this story right?
Guest chapter 61 . 5/9/2014
This so amazing i cannot simply begin to express my gratitude to you for writing and finishing this story.
Im just mind blown this funny cute and sad its just so great and indiscribable
Guest chapter 61 . 5/8/2014
Wow thank you Lord sama for this amazing story! You do wonders with your fingers! :)
Darklordcomp chapter 61 . 5/3/2014
SEQUEL NOW YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
get dunked neji u stupid fuck
ajm35 chapter 53 . 4/27/2014
FUCK YOU, YOU TROUBLESOME ASS HOLE! lol sorry huge shikamaru fan
ajm35 chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
i was getting a little worried there i love jiraiya my most favorite chaacter ever
ajm35 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
ohhhh i see what your doing... hinata will be in too much shock to fight so your going to have naruto and sasuke duke it out... and thats all i see... oh and the ichibi reincarnates in konoha during the confrontation..
ajm35 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014