Reviews for A Few Angry Words
jcampbellohten chapter 61 . 5/5/2015
Yay, happy ending! Also, I did NOT see Tayuya's reveal coming last chapter. I remember thinking it was hilarious when she got put on Team Kakashi.

The Naruto x Hinata romance stuff was usually pretty cheesy, but that was fine because at least they weren't having relationship hurt/comfort or angst. I thought it was kind of outrageous to see Hinata being so incredibly domestic, though (mostly the "cooking him dinner every night" part), at least before I got used to it. I don't remember how it was at the beginning, but at some point I noticed your grammar is great - there are some grammatical errors I get hung up on when reading and it was a relief not to deal with them here. Speaking of which, however, there was one thing I was amused/annoyed by: you should only put commas before quotes at the beginning of a line of dialogue, not when it's just a word or phrase in quotation marks. Also, some infrequent spelling errors; e.g., at the end of Ch. 59 Ayame calls her fiancé "Irukua"-kun, and in this chapter it says Hinata has a look of bliss "ion" her face.
jcampbellohten chapter 60 . 5/5/2015
BAMF Naruto ftw!
jcampbellohten chapter 52 . 5/4/2015
I notice this omake doesn't have a "didn't actually happen" disclaimer...?
jcampbellohten chapter 47 . 5/4/2015
A dispelled shadow clone's experiences get sent to every other Naruto still in existence, including the other shadow clones, not just the original. They would all know to converge on that spot.

I forgot about that beta-test curse mark from the filler. That's interesting. So, those ones didn't get destroyed when Orochimaru died?
jcampbellohten chapter 44 . 5/4/2015
I don't know about the validity of the physics involved, but although such scenes may not have appeared in the manga yet when you wrote this, in at least one flashback scene Minato teleports into an indoor area at night, with no lights on; presumably, the only reason it's not pitch-black in the scene is so we can see what's happening. Or, maybe there was moonlight. It would be simpler to say that any light counts. In any case, this is a really clever explanation. Kudos to you!
jcampbellohten chapter 35 . 5/4/2015
A mission to kidnap/convert Sasuke? I guess that explains how he would have a direction to go in to get stronger upon leaving the village. (Obviously, the one whose loyalty would be compromised is Itachi.)
jcampbellohten chapter 33 . 5/4/2015
Nooo, he was getting along so (kind of) well with Naruto before! Why does he have to be self-centered and obnoxious and apparently about to leave the village despite no Orochimaru? *sigh*
jcampbellohten chapter 24 . 5/4/2015
Aaaaahhh, I see what you did there, with the flush and the straight and the Chekhov's gun. Good job.
jcampbellohten chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
I am enjoying this so much, lol!
jcampbellohten chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
Ohhh, okay, so Sasuke may just leave on his own to get out from under the thumb of responsibility to the village. Darn it.

Ooh, big, important talk! Telling him about his parentage?
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
That's clever, what you did with the Reaper Death Seal and Reanimation.
Yes, yes, yes! Orochimaru is dead, which means no defecting Sasuke, and Jiraiya will still train Naruto after all!
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
See? Sasuke wouldn't be less ready than Naruto. Barely less, at least. Also, the Sound Four use a purple barrier. The red one takes four Hokage-level ninja to create.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
Oh, come on, just because Naruto's MORE ready for it doesn't mean Sasuke ISN'T ready for it. I would be interested to see them get into a killcount competition, although Sasuke trying to initiate that would be a sign of immaturity that would only prove Kakashi's point. Maybe I'm just offended on Sasuke's behalf, because it really isn't fair to lump him into the same group as the weak genin.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 5/4/2015