Reviews for A Few Angry Words
DanzoManiac chapter 61 . 11/25/2016
I think you should have ended it like in chapter 43, with Naruto achieving everything...apart from being with Hinata. I think NaruHina happy ending is too cliche. Him and Sakura together in the end, what a plot twist that would have been. Nonetheless, great story (as usual from you)
ratedn777 chapter 43 . 10/18/2016
Okay, I can agree this chapter causes strong emotions which can be a good thing so for that regard you did well but the excecution needs work. Now I haven't read this story much but was advised to read this short chapter. The reasons do not justify the means in this, I read the bargain chapter and honestly the reaction could have been a lot more realistic. I know Naruto is too forgiving but this and your other chapter which was connected to this, even if Naruto still loved her, he accepts her gifts wthout question. In the end, this follows the plot of Hiashi being the cold power hungry father whch isn't original. Actually this reminds me of Do I have a Purpose Anymore?, a similar scenario occurs, you need to justify a bit more and while sad endings are sometimes more meaningful, you actually did good though I would have chosen someone other than the the cliche Kiba. P.S. I know how difficult it is to write a story and how hard it is to get it right but you need to work an more valid reasons for the break up and marriage but at least you gave reasons instead of it being random. If this sounds like a flame or doesn't make any sense, I apologise, it was not my intention at all.
arsenicminds chapter 61 . 10/13/2016
OH MY, I FINISHED THE BOOK
arsenicminds chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
WHAT JUST HAPPEN
SO MUCH DEATH !
LEE-KUN! GARRA-KUN! MAH CHILDREN
Cap'n S4lty chapter 53 . 9/29/2016
WAI! WAI! Why kill Shikamaru? Couldn't you've killed Neji the prick or something?
Alexia Colette chapter 61 . 9/14/2016
You rushed it...wayyyyyy tooo much.
Alexia Colette chapter 60 . 9/14/2016
woah...I was not expecting anything in this chapter. SAKURA IS LESBIAN? AND THE BATTLE IS OVER THAT QUICK?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I just want to say , this is oje kf my favourute fictions I've read. Ever. That being said I felt the ending was a little rushed so much build up and thrn bam one chalter ti wrap everything up.
MarchEclipse chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
Ebisa. Oh my lord, this is hilarious!
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
You should've had Kabuto actually say "Check please." Also Kakashi is a massive idiot, even Obito/Tobi would've taken off his mask and broad daylight and slapped his forehead for that ending.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Neji's an arrogant fool, all the idiot did was just give Hinata the motivation to remind him she could beat him in seconds with a single hand sign.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2016
I caught that Star Wars quote! Great story so far!
silversnitch4765 chapter 32 . 7/31/2016
Naruto using Kyuubi cloak at the end seems unreasonable, he was ahead during the whole fight and could have had a clone take a hit. I don't see the "new" Naruto fighting to the death basically in a spar.
I am L with a death note chapter 43 . 7/25/2016
Is your goal in this to write a side story that wI'll break my heart and ruin the story for all of us who like Naruto and Hinata together? If yes, you're doing a fantastic job.
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 61 . 7/7/2016
And to think only a few spiteful words caused all of this..damn!
6,035 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »