Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Aquasira chapter 61 . 11/19/2015
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. You kept everyone in character, except for the omakes, but hey they were fun! It was an amazing read. Thank you so much for sharing!
Aquasira chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Fuck yeah! Thank you so much! Finally! you have no idea how much it aggrivates me to have someone in Hinata's position either run away or go behind her father's back when forced to never see him again. I love how she stood up for Naruto and for herself. It was amazing and that is how it should be done. Parents are human. They make mistakes and should be given opportunities to fix their mistakes and errors in judgement.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/17/2015
This is, hands down, the best thing I have ever read in my whole life. I have read more books and fanfics then I can count and this is the only one that has EVER made my heart race. The only thing that could ever make this better is if you somehow managed to find a way to continue it but I don't think that would be possible. :(
Guest chapter 61 . 11/14/2015
That moment when you realize the author didn't write a smut scene...
Brutusjr chapter 43 . 11/11/2015
WTF?!
Sokat chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Hell yeah! I did a little victory dance because of how awesome that was!
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 43 . 11/7/2015
Is this like how that short story you made of what would happen if Hinata and Naruto didn't end up together happened?
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 35 . 11/6/2015
I think I figured it out. You have to trade your soul
NarHina chapter 43 . 10/12/2015
The third could of made Tsunade and it was not right of the third and Hinata to do that and Naruto would of released the nine tails after what Hinata did. He would quit being a ninja and left and would of killed Kiba.

I like how you added it but it pissed me off how they betrayed Naruto and the fact he didn't react how he should of.
I hope you expend further with them getting together since it is not right how they ended up even if it is Omake.
NarHina chapter 35 . 10/12/2015
1st Naruto will have the cage bird seal and can’t become Hokage

2nd Hinata and Naruto will most likely commit suicide rather than live without each other especially Hinata after Naruto lost his dream because of it and still loves him.

3rd Hinata and Naruto would have refused to marry anyone else even if Hinata did it would be in Name only she won’t have any children and Naruto would not marry since he can’t be forced.

4th Kiba would not marry Hinata after everything with Naruto

5th Naruto and Hinata would have continued to see each other in secrete and would not care about being faithful to the husband/wife with how much they love each other.

6th Hinata would have left the Hyuga clan or killed her farther for making her life hell.
7th Naruto would have killed Hiashi or released the nine tails fox.

8th After everything Naruto done for the village the Hyuga can’t deny Naruto for Hinata’s hand without being publicly ridiculed by the village especially after taking away the one he love’s when they were so perfect together.

9th The Ninja especially the Jonin and most of the rookie nine won’t stand for it.

10th Kiba would not be good enough to marry Hinata when compared to Naruto and would not be pushed in to an arranged without good reason like Hinata getting married off to some ass hole. He also won’t push for a romantic relationship.

11th Naruto would have killed the entire main branch and ran away with Hinata after the seal was placed or do it before it was put on considering Hinata’s more important than a promise.

12th They would have given there first time together with Hinata getting pregnant ending with Naruto’s execution by the seal along with Hinata. Or Hinata being forced to have an abortion and committing suicide.

13th Naruto could have used reanimation to bring Minot back to life and ask him if he was desperate.

I really think you could have a one shot with it ending in tragedy after Naruto and Hinata cheat on their Husband/Wife but you need to correct the Hokage mistake. Any other pairing with Naruto and Hinata make me sick and I rather the love remained true with both dying then have them betray each other since it would never happen willingly.

Great story so far and short story but wish for a one shot building on it.
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
khannarie chapter 61 . 10/1/2015
I can honestly say that this has been one of the best Naruto fic I've ever read and thank goodness that has an equally great ending. I've seen this story many times when I'm looking for Naruto fic and the reasons I ignored it was because of the summary which I honestly thought didn't look promising added to the fact that I prefer to look for stories categorized as "Adventure", and rarely like " dramas". I'm so glad I took a chance. It took me two days to finish this because I just couldnt stop myself, I want to know what will happen next and the further I got the more worried I became and dread the epilogue. Because there has been too many great stories here that never got an ending because the author lost its interest so readers were left in a limbo. So I'm really greatful that you finished this.
Some of the things I like about this story is its different from most of the fic I've read..most of the stories, they made Naruto depended on the kyubis power, but in this you made him powerful without depending much (except for its healing ability and large chakra reserve) in the kyubii. You made him superpowerful but unlike others, you made it believable. Through hard work , guidance of many great senseis, determination to win Hinata and decent period of time, I can never question how he gained such power.
Then you killed my shika, a semi major canon character, he has never played major real in your story so I didnt mind him dying much...
And mina? I dont usually like Ocs esp if theytr being partnered to mu ita-kun but since shes didnt take over the story like many author tend to make their OCs do, I dont mind her much. Plus she was needed to make sure the uchiha line survived.
Oh and I like Saku-Tayu, at first I thought they were a weird tandem even as a friend but I realized they do look cute together xD
I guess the only thing I didn't like much was the scene when the The sanins, Naruto and shizune was almost killed by those ninja who was ordered to take tsunades necklace?! For the sannin to be easily trapped in genjutsu and almost got killed, it was sort of hard to believe? It made them look so weak. Still it wasn't enough to outshine all the good things about this story. Again , thank you so much. I wouldn't mind a sequel though? I'd love to see Naruto kick madara's sorry ass!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Amol think neji was insulting her to much even hinata can be pushed to the breaking point I think I shows that even though it is not most likely true. Hinata can only be pushed to far.
NinjaNerdGamer chapter 61 . 9/20/2015
Best fanfic I've read
Stratre chapter 61 . 9/12/2015
better than that shit chapter that had e wanting to quit i liked it had some cliches but it was good i only found this cuz of your other story that look (waiting on that update bro eagerly love anko shes baby girl) worth the read
Stratre chapter 43 . 9/12/2015
ifd i didnt read the godaned fucking reviews i would have quit right fuckin here an fuck man fuck that shit i woud kill the hokage and jiraya and hiashi and hinata and kiba and tsume all of them would fucking die 0.o
5,980 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »