Reviews for A Few Angry Words
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Ahah take that Sasuke ! Someone needs to put him in his place
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
I hope the ex-Sound Four can remain truly loyal
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
Oh my god yesssss ! I thought you had forgotten about minato being in the Shinigami’s stomach but no ! And it’s actually Minato would killed him !
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
Damn Naruto is badass ! But I’m scared Jiraya will die
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Oh fuck... I knew your title was ominous but seeing Lee killed is so sad... and Gaara too ! Knowing how he could’ve be changed
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Little did he know that Jiraya had seen it all and sealed his whole destiny !
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 12/19/2017
I love this Ebisu ! He really wants Naruto to learn and improve. In the manga he just came across as perverted and useless
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
That end scene was beautiful !
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
THANK YOU for addressing the elephant in the room: Kakashi is probably the shittiest Jonin instructor ever !
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
That was a great first date ! I wonder when Hiashi will discover this. I mean he HAS to discover it
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
Oh Neji will try something nasty
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Yes Hinata ! That was an inspiring chapter ! I hate Neji before he goes through his change after being defeated by Naruto. I wonder how this defeat will affect him
ReyDelEmpire chapter 61 . 11/21/2017
Finished this story within two days. I can’t believe I never ready this story even though I read A Mother’s Love like 8 years ago. Awesome story. Superb. I wish we could get omakes for this story, to see how Naruto and Hinata and Naruto Uchiha and his siblings are doing.
SinfulPride chapter 61 . 11/21/2017
This was a very well written story. It was a bit of a struggle getting through certain parts (wont say more to avoid spoilers) but the ending made it worth the effort (and perhaps was even sweeter for it). I know the mechanics and physics were a little hokey, but I always enjoy stories that actually work out how a jutsu works and this did a good job of relating the 3 space-time jutsu. So, bravo to the author.
TheFinisher107 chapter 44 . 11/12/2017
Actually this physics thing isn't wrong, but it isn't right either. That is because Einstein was trying to prove that energy and mass could be the same thing - all energy has some form of mass. Light may not have rest -or invariant- mass. Which is the weight that describes the heft of an object. But because of Einstein's theory, plus the fact that light behaves like it has mass, by how it reacts to gravity, we can say that mass and energy exist together. This is called Relativistic Mass. So you're not wrong, but the explanation used by Itachi is not right either.
6,094 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »