Reviews for A Few Angry Words
zafnak chapter 61 . 6/23
Oh dear god, Jiraiya has a death wish doesn't he? Jeepers that was too funny. I almost ALMOST thought you'd go the predictable route and have him confess his love for her again but nope, Jiraiya the prankster raided his head again.
zafnak chapter 59 . 6/23
Oh gawds. Iruka is gonna die now, isn't he?
zafnak chapter 53 . 6/23
Dang. You did indeed say earlier that one day you'd get around to killing Shikamaru. And now you have. At least he died nobly, protecting one of his precious people. Can't ask for a better way to go out.
zafnak chapter 46 . 6/23
Aw man! That omake SHOULD be part of the canon story!
zafnak chapter 43 . 6/23
Oh man, these omakes describing a possible future where Naruto doesn't marry Hinata are hard to read. The previous one was sad and bittersweet and now we know why she married Kiba and it is breaking every true NaruHina fan's heart I'm sure. I have no doubt that somewhere down the line there will be an omake telling us how he and Sakura finally got together. I'm not sure I can bear to read that, I just might drown in my tears...
zafnak chapter 39 . 6/23
Oh my. Oh my my. You spelled dike "dyke". You may not know it, but dyke is a nasty slur for a lesbian. So, in effect, you just said a lesbian sprang a leak and Kakashi was forced to stick his finger in her until help came. OMG I can't stop laughing...
zafnak chapter 21 . 6/22
I'm sure you're going to get this a LOT but... well considering it is an AU story, maybe this isn't much of a deal but it is TOADS not FROGS! Two different creatures! Call him a frog and Gamabunta would squash you!

But, again, maybe in this AU world the summons really are frogs and not toads, but honestly this feels kinda...wrong, I guess.
zafnak chapter 10 . 6/22
You... you.. you *killed* Lee off. Damn!
And then you killed off Gaara! Double damn!

I stand in amazement at your willingness to shatter the hearts of your readers. You've put the alternate in Alternate Universe.
szmtex chapter 43 . 6/21
can u please stop with this bad future chapters ? they destroy story and make me sick
I half expected an old woman to come out and start booing and calling Hinata the heiress of garbage and then for Hinata to wake up. (Princess Bride reference).
If that happened, Naruto should have went and found Kabuto, got him to bring back the fourth, learned the flying thunder god technique, and then demand the contract to be honoured.
Gold Testament chapter 31 . 6/9
The seed of doubt has already started to bloom for Sasuke. Wonder how much he would care to know about how a jinchuriki can suffer.
Gold Testament chapter 30 . 6/9
Okay if that doesn't impress the entire village and the Hyuga clan I'm going to be mad, because Naruto accomplished in one week a mission that took tons of Inuzukas and Hunter-nin failed.
Gold Testament chapter 29 . 6/9
LOL Ino is probably the only one having a problem with that. XD
Gold Testament chapter 28 . 6/9