Reviews for A Few Angry Words
GodSlayerTiffany chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I liked the concept , it didn't get boring . Thanks for your work :) it was truly great
urniFT chapter 61 . 4/8/2016
hi!this is the first time i m ever posting on a fanfic...but i just wanted to let u know that i really liked ur story.
Madison Hatter chapter 61 . 4/6/2016
This was an amazing story thanks for the great read!
darklightening chapter 61 . 4/2/2016
Lovely. Absolutely, positively heartwarming. You did a great job with this story. It was an absolute treat to read. Thank you for sharing!
darklightening chapter 60 . 4/2/2016
Epic ending. Completely epic. Wonderfully epic. Just genius!
a-grave chapter 61 . 4/1/2016
An excellent read , big fan of 'A Mother Love', another of your stories.

I could not stop reading, loved the ending, I like happy endings.
Keep up the good work.

Kindest Regards,
Agrave
Sbm chapter 61 . 3/25/2016
You are an amazing writer. You write so well that you made me hate kiba after that omake. You also made me want to hunt you and beat you with your own arm. But the ending was merely passably good compared to the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 60 . 3/21/2016
Your mathematics is a bit off even if naruto killed 2 enemies per second and that is stretching it it would take him around 20 minutes to kill off 2000 ninja but I can see why u did what u did for dramatic effect. But I would still have loved to see at least some of the Konoha ninja fighting the stragglers that managed to get through the kill zone.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/21/2016
I guess people didn't enjoy it because while we want to see our heroes to struggle, to face adversity even to be willing to nearly give up when all seems lost, more than anything we want them to overcome it all and succeed against all odds. Here Naruto fulfilled his ambition but failed the most important goal of all...
Dracoessa chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
Naruto your one crazy and insane fox.
Dracoessa chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
Hey duckass, go find your seme.
dracoessa chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Fuck yeah you have.
guest chapter 61 . 3/8/2016
How the fuck does crap like this Always have so many views? GTFO, retarded losers.
firecu6e chapter 61 . 2/20/2016
Loved it! Best fanfic ever. Please keep up your great work!
Guest chapter 42 . 2/16/2016
Some one answer me this. How are there so many chunin in the series if the exam takes place twice a year? Was it because of the past wars that they are held twice,triple a much or more? During the 4th war were there genins aswell mingled in with the rest of the army, other than naruto of course? Adult genins maybe? This is bugging me out
6,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »