Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 6/9
*Sigh* Neji was the fool that day as Hinata was the only person in the Hyuuga clan who cared about him and was on his side.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 6/9
Wonderful twist with Minato. Some have actually just let him be manipulated by Orochimaru.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 6/9
Gamabunta is a toad not a frog.
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 6/9
Oh if Ebisu finds out he will kick Jiraiya's ass for that.
Tobee chapter 1 . 6/9
Always thought Hinata should have used the seal to beat Neji, this is interesting and smart!
corbinskydragon1 chapter 61 . 6/6
Damn what an awesome story. You almost had me with AU chapter because I was so sucked in not even paying attention. Thanks for the great read!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
GOD SOMEONE HELP I'M DYING OF AWESOMENESS POISONING!
malikmi95 chapter 61 . 5/29
worth a doujin
Indo-Naruto chapter 61 . 5/29
best fanfic ever, i hope it ended where naruto have a children hehe :)
ZirconK chapter 61 . 5/18
Story was overall a great one must admit but seriously your omakes sure were rude!
Overall love the whole story.
Some guy chapter 21 . 5/16
Chapter 21 was good. The only problem I had was the fact that you wrote "frogs" instead of toads. As we all know that Jiraiya is known as the Toad Sage.
Best. Story. Ever. My mind was like totally blown! This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
Doste doste
jcampbellohten chapter 61 . 5/5
Yay, happy ending! Also, I did NOT see Tayuya's reveal coming last chapter. I remember thinking it was hilarious when she got put on Team Kakashi.

The Naruto x Hinata romance stuff was usually pretty cheesy, but that was fine because at least they weren't having relationship hurt/comfort or angst. I thought it was kind of outrageous to see Hinata being so incredibly domestic, though (mostly the "cooking him dinner every night" part), at least before I got used to it. I don't remember how it was at the beginning, but at some point I noticed your grammar is great - there are some grammatical errors I get hung up on when reading and it was a relief not to deal with them here. Speaking of which, however, there was one thing I was amused/annoyed by: you should only put commas before quotes at the beginning of a line of dialogue, not when it's just a word or phrase in quotation marks. Also, some infrequent spelling errors; e.g., at the end of Ch. 59 Ayame calls her fiancé "Irukua"-kun, and in this chapter it says Hinata has a look of bliss "ion" her face.
jcampbellohten chapter 60 . 5/5