Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Tobieth chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
Very interesting developement. Funny how a couple minutes can change many things about a story; I'm happy that you've taken this into account on several angles.

However, while good, I'd like to see a bit more description in aspects such as combat or how some characters feel. You've certainly done that, but going a little more in depth wouldn't hurt. For example, I would have thoroughly enjoyed if you described Hinata's Eight Trigrams attack more; maybe something from Temari's perspective "seemingly endless blows, numbing at every point of contact" or from Hinata's perspective how difficult it was to execute the technique.

This fic has got plenty of good things going for it, so keep writing!
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
Ooh, nice. I like this story.

Oh dear, Lee and Gaara died. D: Oh well, it's for the sake of the story.

Yay! Hinata is in the finals! :D
ChristinaAngel chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
I don't like how Hinata used the seal but I understood the reason. I liked the chain of events and how Kakashi has been told to shape up, but I'm glad you didn't take Team 7 away from him. I can'[t believe you killed Lee though! Also I don't like how you killed Gaara but after what he did, it would have been weird if he had lived. I like him after the whole psycho phase and I will miss him. Really good idea, I love it!
Loatroll chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
Ah Kakashi you suck so much! And it's such an Kakashi thing to do.

It's a pity Lee had to die, but this only proves that life is full of small moments of time that is very important for the future.. this could easily have happened for real, if Naruto and Shikamaru was just a bit slower like they were in this fice.

Anyway great stuff. I like the way things have been progressing so far and.. everything is just really good. Really looking forward to more.
storyteller1333 chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
ya know kakashi's timmin couldnt be better cause not the odds are even less in kankuros favor :)

good story you got here
Wateranddarkness666 chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
Hells yes you came at a bad time! XD Great chapter! I wonder how things will turn out? Keep up the great work!
WTF chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
Why do you always Kill Gaara?
Unices chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
...Heck Yea they Did! This is getting confusing...
Unices chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
OMG HE KILLED GAARA!
Delete-this-account-pls-thanks chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
lmfao. what a way to end a chapter!
Delete-this-account-pls-thanks chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
...wtf!

what a wicked twist! I must read on! _
Delete-this-account-pls-thanks chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
poor kakashi. it's all iruka's fault...freakin snitch! lol

honestly though, they did seem very unprepared, especially sakura. but, in all honesty, the other genins in konoha don't show any other techniques aside from their family based ones. Based on this, all of konoha's jounin arn't fit to be teachers...except for ebisu, of course. _
Delete-this-account-pls-thanks chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
holy S*! I completely forgot Hinata had the ability to activate the cage bird seal. lol
GoingGhost chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
Did they come at bad time, I think so.

The battle begins!
kemiztri chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
actually, kakashi, you came at just the right time. hehe.

i'm glad hiashi is happy and proud of hinata. i hope it lasts when hinata tells him about naruto. i just hope that you have something up your sleeve for neji to have him lost his hate for the main branch.

glad that the matches were changed. loved how hinata kicked temari's butt.

can't wait to read more. please update soon.
6,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 382 .. Last Next »