Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
holy sh**! that was an awesome, but sad, chapter!

It was sad because Lee had to die because of Gaara's arrogance and wanting to prove his existence.

Guy...Although he may come into some punishment because of this, I couldn't blame him for doing this to Gaara. Even I had to shout 'Yes!' in my mind when the last line of the chapter was read. I guess it was because Lee's flame was extinguished quickly because of a twisted reason for living.

Damn the Yondaime Kazekage, it's a pity he's dead. He must be burning in hell for what he did to Gaara, however.

I do hope Guy won't be punished for this, but I think the political fallout will be a nightmare. And given that Gaara was one of Suna's trump cards during the invasion, Orochimaru's going to alter his plans significantly.
Dr. Guruslav chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
You like killing Gaara, don't you? But then again it is interesting when you do that.
EtoileEyes chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Wow... I didn't see that coming. You may just turn this from a one shot into a real full length story that could rival some of the best out there. I'm liking this one more that a mother's love already. Too many harem aspects to that one in my own opinion, although there are many things I do like about it. You really have a great style. I look forward to this continuation as well as your Temari/Shika stories. Have a great weekend!
Juoppo chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Whoa no-one saw that one coming and that's what's so great about it! Too bad for Lee, but it's nice to see that you don't mind about character deaths and I'm sure that the fallout angst will be delicious; something to offset the fluff. Though makes me wonder... If the first punch Gai threw shattered Gaara's jaw and only after he opened the gates resulting in stronger punches; wouldn't Gaara have already died in the air? Doesn't really matter, though. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the good work!
Fasor chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Sad that you killed both, but it makes for a more captivating story i guess. Nicely written.
libelulavainillita chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
great chapter D
timkhj chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
. . . well. I didn't see that one coming.
Paosheep chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Shocking. This will have unpredictable consequences.

This whole thing has had unpredictable consequences.

I find this story delicious.
Perpetual159 chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Wow... everyone is dying in your story... what's up with that?
vnvanman chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Holy shit. I really didn't see that coming, But I should've. Since Naruto wasn't trained by Jiaraya during the Chuunin Exam, he didn't end up in the hospital. Thus, unable to interfere Gaara in time to save Lee. Who knew that one small change can lead to something very big and tragic? There's going to be a political mess after this. But Konoha should come out the victor. Gaara spilled blood first, an eye for an eye as they say. But I'm damn pissed that Lee's dead. Gaara's death doesn't make it any better. But Suna lost their truimph card and one of their advantage for the upcoming invasion.
Delusional Fishies chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
YES. Just... YES. There's no other words for this other than YES and WIN.
X18999 chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Did NOT see that one coming...
Exploding Gears chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
i'v got two words:

HOLY SHIT

um somthing tells me shika will not be fighting

... i can't belive lee would've died if naruto wasn't there...and so would gaara

_Shuddering_

the tower romance
Kael Hyun chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
why do you insist on Killing Gaara (Killed him in this one and 'A Mothers Love')? and why lee? Lee is such a cool charictor so WHY!
Akan Itonami chapter 10 . 5/23/2008