Reviews for A Few Angry Words
jishinibaka-chan chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Uwaa! I just read all of the chappys in one sitting! This is a truely wonderful story you have spun! Please write and publish more chapters soon!

Ja ne,

~Abi
zmanjz chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Wow.

I finished a Mother's love, and I just wanted to see what else you wrote... this is the first additional story of yours that I've read, and it's excellent.

For writing multiple excellent stories, I hereby add you to my Favorite Authors and Author Alert...

[You have been added to a Favorite Author's List]

[you have gained 6 exp and 24 gold]

[Courage and wit have served thee well,]

[you have been promoted to the next level]

[Stamina increases 3]

[Dexterity increases 2]

[Intelligence increases 3]

[Luck increases 3

[HP increases 5]

[MP increases 8]

[Thou hast learned a new spell]

[Thou hast learned Icebolt]
ShioriAyano chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
interesting. I like it.
QueenShawnaOfTheFunk chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Go Naruto! :) He was so cool in that chapter. Keep up the awesome work! :D
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Awesome chapter please update soon.
Unices chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Wow so not expecting Kakashi to leave Sasuke out of the action...At least allow Sasuke to fight some, just so he can prove how strong he is considering he can't fight Gaara?
bobbetter chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
This is definately an awesome story. I expect this this and the prequel to A Mother's Love to be both worked on the most? They are very exciting and both have extremely well written and thought out plots. I especially admire how well you integrate the deaths of main characters in your stories. I can't wait to see the endings to both stories :)
memnarch chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Kakashi isn't really on the ball all that much is he? He doesn't keep up with the happenings in the village, nor does he bother to focus on all his students. I liked the way you demonstrated that Naruto is being seen in a new light by people. The fact that he saved a woman and her son was an excellent way to encapsulate this. The fact that Sakura referred to him as "Naruto-kun" was very telling, as well. I also enjoyed the Neji/Tenten scene and the reference to the demon gates. The latter aren't mentioned much in fanfics I've read. Loving the story so far. I'm interested to see how the battle turns out, particularly the Sarutobi/Orochimaru fight and whether or not Jiraiya will take Naruto to get Tsunade, should Sarutobi die.
Lthayer3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Blah. It always happens that I submit a review and then think of something useful to say. Good thing there were 12 other chapters :)

Anyway, the one critique I have concerns the title for the story. While I do have to agree that the title works great for a oneshot of just Chapter 1, it doesn't really fit the larger story that's being written :/ I can't think of a better title, but I figured I'd mention it just in case no one else has yet. I'm sure you can come up with something better ("A Mother's Love" was a brilliant title). Just don't think on it too hard - it is only a minor detail, after all.
Lthayer3 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Yay! Another good story. If this keeps up, I might have to actually use that Author Alert thing...

Anyway, I don't really have any helpful critiques. In addition to being really well written, there are some quite novel ideas in this story. I have to say my favorite parts of the story so far are the endings of the chapters - more specifically the endings to chapters 7, 10, and 12 were truly magnificent.

I'm pretty sure you'll be the Naru/Hina (if not all of Naruto) fanfiction community's favorite author before too much longer. (If you haven't taken DameWren's position already)
Zoneshifter D chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
There's a bit of a mistake in the chapter.

"Orochimaru stood in his ninja gear

, his Kazekage disguise at last discarded. As he stood there he could hear the pleasing sound of battle wafting in on the breeze. He had not received any reports and assumed all was going according to plan."

You see the mistake?

Are you sure canon Sasuke would act like this so quickly? Would Genma actually prevent him from following after the remaining Sand Siblings just because Gaara wasn't there?

I don't think so. They'd want to capture the Sand Siblings and Baki for questioning. I don't think letting an enemy escape, even with all of the chaos happening is very realistic. They'd get in trouble over it later. A lot of trouble.

If anything, they'd ask Kakashi to handle the capture.
DX99 chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Oh boy, I guess this begins Sasuke's downward spiral.
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
hehehe ALMOST feel sorry for Sasuke there. Almost. He deserves to be thrown to the wayside.
ALLICAT chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
oh, poinedge, he chose to take naruto, haha sasuke diserved it.
Graypdrink chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
WOOT LOVE THIS FUCKEN SHIT!

KEPP UP WORK I WANT MORE!
6,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 382 .. Last Next »