Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Graypdrink chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
what kakashi gets, i really never liked him becuase of his "teaching" skills, thought he was an ass hole for not caring for the others till much alter.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
That was a great chapter, it's about time Naruto got stronger than Sasuke.

Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Lost in the Shadow chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Though I felt the whole "Hero" scene could have been done better, all in all another great chapter.
GoingGhost chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
He took Naruto but not Sasuke. WOW what a change of events. So Cool. Thanks for the update, keep up the writing.
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Bout time you updated.

Hopefully, TenTen's date w/ Neji will help get him outta his bad mood.

Glad to have who sees Naruto as a hero.

Dare I ask what stupid dobe-like stunt Sasuke's gonna pull to make him look better than Naruto?

Anyways, PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
shankstar89 chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
interesting chapter. will he continue getting training from ebisu ? it would be beneficial. now that garra is dead will it not affect akatasuki's plans ?
Lansday-Larry chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Naruto 1 Sasuke-teme 0 yea let me guess Your going to have Sasuke go brood after this is all over. wonderful chapter, I really do enjoy a compliant Naruto.

thanks for the great read,

-Larry
KingQrunk chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
This is an amazing fic, I have enjoyed it alot. Never have liked Sasuke or Sakura.

It's rare to find a decent Naruto/Hinata, can you give any recs to some really good ones?

Thanks again!
Antimatterannihilation chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
awesome story so far! _ love how you keeped Naruto will ebisu to actually learn something, not that i don't like jiraiya but it is refreshing to have naruto know some moves.

please update soon!
mintxrain chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Sasuke got SMASHED. Sasuke OFFICIALLY pisses me off in the series. Someone needs to die. D

He couldn't even give us a happy ending! D
Evilshroom chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Damn, when did Naruto get so bad-a$$? Poor Sasuke, he's worthless. Great story, I was surprised to see you update this one with only a chapter left on A Mother's Love, but I'm sure not complaining. I love this story!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
WOOT LOVE IT!

This is crazy, i want more and i so cant wait to read it!
Kael Hyun chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Vary cool and vary interesting Cant wate to read more also when you say Orochimaru got rid of his Kazakage Costume do you mean the face or the Robes too?
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Brilliant. I love it when Naruto kicks ass and takes names.
APerfectSoldier87 chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Words cannot describe how much I want you to update again. This is excellent and we're finally getting to see Naruto's new tricks.
6,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 382 .. Last Next »