Reviews for A Few Angry Words
ALLICAT chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
aw, that was so sad but so sweet, please update, i want to read more!
the16thday chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Good chapter, I like the pacing in the relationship so far. It seems realistic with their world because things didn't just drop all the sudden just for them, in a lot of stories it seems like after they get together nothing else happiness pertaining to the story line. Keep up the good work.
Dragon K chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
That was a very nice chapter. I am glad that Naruto is finding someone who cares about him. And the same for Hinata. And that was a very sweet moment between them.
dadude chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
very touchy there at the end, not the perverted type, but you know all emotion-y and stuff, nice chapter though, cant wait to see what the closet perv is teaching him, should be a good fight, anyways update soon
thefourthhokage chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
AW that is so kawii (cute).

-the4th-
Nuramon chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
OMG

finally...finally...finally...finally

seriously up to here your "romance" did not perform to expectations :/

so far it has been more of a "naruto I like you..." "really? i never noticed... lets be together" kind of lacking the character development of your other stories

however... your instruction scene is pulled of rather well (at least in my opinion, finally a story where Ebisu is actually the Elite teacher he is supposed to be :D)

you have to stop explaining everything to the reader by saying "Oh Naruto loves Hinata so much" (not quite the way you did it, but im too lazy to find and show you those scenes) just show it through actions - just make naruto eat slowly, and don't point it out with ayame or s.o. else :)

love the thing you got going with Ebisu - but I personally think you still have to work on the Naru/Hina part, I think you just made it a bit too easy for yourself :) I still think your a great writer, but you didn't do as well as you have already shown you can do...

Good luck and keep up the good work )

regards, Nuramon
thefourthhokage chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
keep it up

-the4th-
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Love this contnue to update it.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
your spelling and grammar sucks in this story compared to your other works. I was wondering if theres anything wrong like if you don't have a beta for this story. Before I forget, Naruto can not learn the Bushin no jutsu. If you already know this then sorry about that. I'm just angry when I read stories that have Naruto learn Bushin he doesn't need it anyways when he has Kage Bushin. Keep up the good work.
TimeReaper chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
Update soon! D
RasenganFin chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
AlRIGHT this guy IS better than Kakashi. BOOT HIM OUT! Kakashi I mean but Naruto needs a REAL Jounin instructor, Jirayia is still in the Jounin register, he maybe a Sannin but still ranked Jounin and he can take Hinata too, Sakura would be better off with Kurenai anyways.
kemiztri chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
now he wants to be a sensei to ALL his students. now that they're going to be taken away from his charge. damn him. I really hope the Hokage would give the genin a choice on whether or not to still have kakashi as their sensei. make him sweat a bit as Naruto thinks long and hard about it.

glad ebisu is training naruto hard for the finals. it's great to see what could have been if Jiraiya hadn't been at the baths that faithful day.

until next time. ja!
RasenganFin chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Dude go with my 20 second idea I NEVER fail with last minute idea's.
RasenganFin chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Naruto is observant but since he is told to keep his mouth shut most of the time he keeps what he sees to himself and should have told Kakashi that no matter what he taught Sasuke he'd lose, like he really did, and that teachng Naruto would at least give him a better reputation rather than being known as the one who favors those with bloodline limits. Besides after Jirayia removes the seal Naruto could notice the seal on top of the Reaper seal and deduce that his poor control was the top seals doing. After gaining better control he could have requested a rematch with Ebisu with the same wager in Ebisu's side but with something sweet for Ebisu, Naruto declaring in public that Ebisu is the best instructor in the village and should be made ANBU. Naruto wins and Ebisu makes Kakashi train Naruto. All this came from 20 seconds of thinking.
bomber68 chapter 6 . 5/18/2008