Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Antimatterannihilation chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
awesome story so far! _ love how you keeped Naruto will ebisu to actually learn something, not that i don't like jiraiya but it is refreshing to have naruto know some moves.

please update soon!
mintxrain chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Sasuke got SMASHED. Sasuke OFFICIALLY pisses me off in the series. Someone needs to die. D

He couldn't even give us a happy ending! D
Evilshroom chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Damn, when did Naruto get so bad-a$$? Poor Sasuke, he's worthless. Great story, I was surprised to see you update this one with only a chapter left on A Mother's Love, but I'm sure not complaining. I love this story!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
WOOT LOVE IT!

This is crazy, i want more and i so cant wait to read it!
Kael Hyun chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Vary cool and vary interesting Cant wate to read more also when you say Orochimaru got rid of his Kazakage Costume do you mean the face or the Robes too?
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Brilliant. I love it when Naruto kicks ass and takes names.
APerfectSoldier87 chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Words cannot describe how much I want you to update again. This is excellent and we're finally getting to see Naruto's new tricks.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Maybe it would have been easier to get Sasuke to do his job if Kakashi had stated that the group would definitely be attacked on the way to the shelters.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Keep up the good work.
Chakram Soldier chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Nice Chapter. Sasuke is being droven to Orochimaru here. I like how you have Sakura, in a way, kinda regretting not saying yes to going out with Naruto.
RasenganFin chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
I was wondering when this would update. GREAT JOB! But please don't marry Naruto and Yugito, A Mothers Love is a NaruHina and I like it like that and Naruto only asked her to marry him to keep her safe and since Akatsuki is toast Yugito doesn't have to marry him. Besides she could just use the Hiraishin kunai to summon Naruto to kill the Raikage and since it was stated in the Manga that she was the second strongest ninja in the village she becomes the next Raikage, thus forming a REAL alliance with the leaf and making friends with the village. I also want to see Hinata and Naruto's baby before the sequel. A baby girl will give Naruto a run for his money.
sanityfaerie chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
Whe!

That is all.
shankstar89 chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
great story please update soon
dumdeedum chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Great job with this story! I really like your alternate version of the events after the preliminary chunin exam!

Your plot twists are both interesting and original. Ebisu stepping in Kakashi's shoes and becoming the sensei that Naruto really needed. For once Hinata is trained by her father & not verbally abused by him. Heck, I don't even mind Lee & Gaara dying since their absence allowed less visible characters in canon more action in your story.

I actually prefer this story to A Mother's Love. That story has a lot of reader attention & getting very frequent updates. But I hope you pay this one similar attention because I think it's pretty good! Hope to see an update soon!
Tw33ty JR chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
another really good story

im liking it already

looking forward to reading the next chapter so plz update when u can
6,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »