Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Delete-this-account-pls-thanks chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
poor kakashi. it's all iruka's fault...freakin snitch! lol

honestly though, they did seem very unprepared, especially sakura. but, in all honesty, the other genins in konoha don't show any other techniques aside from their family based ones. Based on this, all of konoha's jounin arn't fit to be teachers...except for ebisu, of course. _
Delete-this-account-pls-thanks chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
holy S*! I completely forgot Hinata had the ability to activate the cage bird seal. lol
GoingGhost chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
Did they come at bad time, I think so.

The battle begins!
kemiztri chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
actually, kakashi, you came at just the right time. hehe.

i'm glad hiashi is happy and proud of hinata. i hope it lasts when hinata tells him about naruto. i just hope that you have something up your sleeve for neji to have him lost his hate for the main branch.

glad that the matches were changed. loved how hinata kicked temari's butt.

can't wait to read more. please update soon.
DX99 chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
"Did we come at a bad time?"

That would be understatement of the freaking year. Looks like war is starting now. I wonder how things will work without Gaara now. It seemed obvious but still a surprise that in the end Naruto and Hinata didn't fight each other during the exam. Well one less person obviously you would have to change the arrangements.
narutojazz19 chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
I love your story~!

'

I'VE been really stressed earlier but the amazinb writing calmed me down :) Keep up the great work
Icy Dragon Flame chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
*whacks Kakashi* Yes you idiot you showed up late and at a bad time! *twitch in ear and eye* Now fight for your lives Leaf! SHOW THEM WHO RULES!
TL chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
ROFL! Ok, ok I've got to give you that, this chapter kicks ass, Hinata kicks Temari's arse, the whole invation blows up in Orichi's face its grate, its intince!

And then *poof* here is Mr. Scarecrow asking THAT!

perfict!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
This story of yours is really nice. I like the way how things became different just because Hinata won and confessed to Naruto. XD
PaulRap Raptor chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
Yes you did and I'm Kakashi bashing you Kakashi in one of my stories soon. possibly in chapter or two. Keep up the good work.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
Excellent story and very well written. I was sorry to see Gaara get killed (he is one of my favorite characters) but I forgive you because the story is so good. I look forward to future updates.
NanoBear chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
THIS is getting SO good! ah i wanna see them all kick kankuro's ass! and i wonder if Kakashi is gonna really kill Baki and finally have Hayate avenged?...and i wanna cry for Lee since he and Guy ar emy favs...oh and i will find were you live and hurt you if you even think of killing Jiraya! you here me! but umm yeah...greta job so far...and umm..yea ur awesome... KILL!..:cough: yeah...
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
Nice...

Loved every moment of this chapter. Especially Hinata's victory.

Greatness!
GUCIGIRL chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
this story is great! keep 'er comin'!
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
Oh man, this is getting really good.

I wonder whats going to happen next.

Keep up the good work!