Reviews for A Few Angry Words
wow

didn't expect that

update soon
Johnny boy chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Did you just kill Gaara so Naruto whould fight Sasuke insted of Hinata?
TimeShifter chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Wow, you really don't like Gaara, do you? You killed him off in A Mother's Love too. Now Gai will have to deal with the consequences of killing the son of the Kazekage, and Orochimaru's plans have had a large part removed.
myth buster chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
And this is why intentionally provoking Leaf ninja is a bad idea.
GoingGhost chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
WOW ... what an action packed chapter.
DarkDesh chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
That was unexpected but none the less it was really good. I was wondering what u ment by 5 min but wow that was amazing wonder what kind of changes will be made now that Garra is dead.
ALLICAT chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
oh my god, GARRA KILLED LEE, AND GUY KILLED GAARA, please let them survive, and if not garra then let lee, please, he's too sweet to die. What i really liked was the character's reactions because they were so true to character. shika-logical, naruto-emotional/rage, and hinata- scared at the sight of the very first up close kill.
Zoneshifter D chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Okay, I'm not going to stave off from leaving a review any longer. I've been reading this story, and thought it interesting enough to put in my alerts. Now, you said you were concerned about the quality of your stories, and want good reviews on the matter...

Okay, the pacing of certain things could use work. For example, Hiashi and Hinata. It feels too much like a quick resolution to her situation with her father what you are doing in this story. I don't think someone who discarded his daughter like trash (and this is canon) would do such a drastic change in attitude towards his daughter for beating the Hyuuga prodigy in one move that is pretty much an unfair advantage.

The pacing for the budding relationship between Hinata and Naruto is better, but I suggest you be careful with it. You rush things too much, and it will affect the quality. Don't be fooled by the amount of reviews you get for a story. There are stories out there that cross the thousand review mark and are a load of you-know-what.

A mother's love, while your most popular story, isn't without it's detractors. In the Viridian Dreams forum, you will find negative comments on it. From what I've read in your fic, there is cause for concern. Don't be fooled by the amount of reviews you get in that one.

While it takes guts to remove plot armor and kill off popular characters, too much of it will scare off readers. I hope you don't plan to abuse the lack of plot armor. There are people who thought you went too far in killing Sasuke, Sakura, and Gaara in A Mother's Love. If they don't leave comments on the subject, you are only going to be affected negatively in the long run. I wonder if a lot of the reviewers for that one only read it because they dislike Sasuke and Sakura, and like bashing fics where those two get to suffer for the enjoyment of the readers and the author... Trust me, having your story classified as a bashing story is not good, especially when you don't intend it to be one.

Negative criticism can be useful in order to improve the quality of an authors writing. Having a lot of people praise you and say good job might be good for an ego boost, but if they don't comment on things that could help you, then it's all for nothing.

Remember that you can't please everyone. You may have a certain purpose to what you do, and you have to decide whether or not this or that change will help you or hinder you.

You may contest any of my comments if you wish. Your quality of writing is good. I just wish to help you become better with my comments.
fmriver chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
NO WAY! this was the most unexpected twist EVER!

wow, I'm still shellshocked man, I don't know what to feel. on the one hand you killed Lee (no) on the other hand you killed Gaara (no) but Guy opened a can of whoopass (Yeaah) and you destroyed the invasion plans indirectly (doubleyeah)

just... wow...
uo-chou chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Holy Shit! That was an awesome chapter! But poor Lee! Besides Naturo, Lee is my favorite character so I'm really disappointed to see him die this early on in what is shaping up to be a monumentally awesome story. I wonder what Akatsuki will do with the loss of one of the bijju? Gaara is a key piece in the story, and with his loss a lot of things will have to change from cannon. I can't wait to see in which directions you take this story.
Lost in the Shadow chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Holy * on a * sandwich with * on top! What the eck just happened here?

Lee... and Gaara... dead.

Well, this screws over both the invasion and the Akatsuki, doesn't it? And what is Suna going to do now that both the fourth and fifth kages are dead?

Ouch. The battle with Kimimaro is going to be painful without those two.
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
OMG, YOU KILLED GAARA...again. And right before the finals too. Hmm; this shall prove most interesting. And an RIP to Lee, MAY YOUR FLAMES OF YOUTH FOREVER BURN IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE!
Morriganna chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Gaara...killed Lee...

At least Guy avenged his student, but what about Shikamaru? His shadow was attached to Gaara's body. And oh man...this will be something else indeed.

UPDATE UPDATE ASAP!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
OMFG YOU KILL LEE YOU BASTARD! Wow I am guessing no one saw this comming in 10 years this is the first story I have read where Lee was killed in the hospital by Gaara. Well I am sorry to see Lee die, but maybe it is for the best and I wonder if Guy survived his opening of gates so many questions so few answers. Like with the death of Gaara will the invasion still take place. Considering Shikamaru didn't have Gaara's Armor to protect him I wonder if he is still alive. What kinda mental/emotional shape is Hinata or Naruto in? Lastly, with the deaths/injuries of some of the competitors in the final part of the exams I wonder if they will be having a reseeding.
Dumbledork chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
WOW. Gai kicks ass. That was brutal... and bloody brilliant. Great job.
5,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »