Reviews for A Few Angry Words
AndyM9594 chapter 46 . 1/25
good story so far. could do without the omakes with hinata marrying kiba though.
g.o.d chapter 61 . 1/17
Sakura is not gay. Kill yourself, disgusting, pathetic, delusional fucktard.
This was a amazing fic I would love to read a sequel about it you did a really amazing job making this fic
blue-temptress chapter 61 . 1/7
I found this tic by chance and I'm glad I did. This was a great story. I was surprised by the Tayuya x Sakura pairing at the end but I'm glad. I'm glad that in the future Naruto will clear itachi's name, always had felt bad for him
I fucking love this story! I loved every minute of it!
MR.Self-Insert chapter 5 . 12/31/2015

In a galaxy far far away a gungan sneezed during a conversation with the queen of naboo.
random reader chapter 61 . 12/21/2015
Sir, this right here. This right here was one great fanfic. I am upset about what happened to shikamaru, gaaea, and lee but I have to say i love thus fanfic. Great job sir
iStyx chapter 61 . 11/24/2015
That was the one of the most beautiful story I've read. Thanks!
AnonnymA chapter 61 . 11/22/2015
This was nice.
Aquasira chapter 61 . 11/19/2015
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. You kept everyone in character, except for the omakes, but hey they were fun! It was an amazing read. Thank you so much for sharing!
Aquasira chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Fuck yeah! Thank you so much! Finally! you have no idea how much it aggrivates me to have someone in Hinata's position either run away or go behind her father's back when forced to never see him again. I love how she stood up for Naruto and for herself. It was amazing and that is how it should be done. Parents are human. They make mistakes and should be given opportunities to fix their mistakes and errors in judgement.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/17/2015
This is, hands down, the best thing I have ever read in my whole life. I have read more books and fanfics then I can count and this is the only one that has EVER made my heart race. The only thing that could ever make this better is if you somehow managed to find a way to continue it but I don't think that would be possible. :(
Guest chapter 61 . 11/14/2015
That moment when you realize the author didn't write a smut scene...
Brutusjr chapter 43 . 11/11/2015
Sokat chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Hell yeah! I did a little victory dance because of how awesome that was!
6,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »