Reviews for A Few Angry Words
jcampbellohten chapter 35 . 5/4
A mission to kidnap/convert Sasuke? I guess that explains how he would have a direction to go in to get stronger upon leaving the village. (Obviously, the one whose loyalty would be compromised is Itachi.)
jcampbellohten chapter 33 . 5/4
Nooo, he was getting along so (kind of) well with Naruto before! Why does he have to be self-centered and obnoxious and apparently about to leave the village despite no Orochimaru? *sigh*
jcampbellohten chapter 24 . 5/4
Aaaaahhh, I see what you did there, with the flush and the straight and the Chekhov's gun. Good job.
jcampbellohten chapter 23 . 5/4
I am enjoying this so much, lol!
jcampbellohten chapter 17 . 5/4
Ohhh, okay, so Sasuke may just leave on his own to get out from under the thumb of responsibility to the village. Darn it.

Ooh, big, important talk! Telling him about his parentage?
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 5/4
That's clever, what you did with the Reaper Death Seal and Reanimation.
Yes, yes, yes! Orochimaru is dead, which means no defecting Sasuke, and Jiraiya will still train Naruto after all!
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 5/4
See? Sasuke wouldn't be less ready than Naruto. Barely less, at least. Also, the Sound Four use a purple barrier. The red one takes four Hokage-level ninja to create.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 5/4
Oh, come on, just because Naruto's MORE ready for it doesn't mean Sasuke ISN'T ready for it. I would be interested to see them get into a killcount competition, although Sasuke trying to initiate that would be a sign of immaturity that would only prove Kakashi's point. Maybe I'm just offended on Sasuke's behalf, because it really isn't fair to lump him into the same group as the weak genin.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 5/4
O.O HOLY SHlT!
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 5/4
No Jiraiya training? :(
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/4
No matter how angry she is, I can't see Hinata ever activating the Caged Bird seal.
The Sage of Unlimited Blades chapter 61 . 4/26
Great Story, I loved reading it.
As Madara is still alive, perhaps you could do a sequel to it.
Again, it was a great story.
(Good Guy pose)
Siggimondo chapter 44 . 4/19
Technically, light has momentum, which is the product of mass and velocity, but not mass. However, mass itself is merely extremely densely packed energy, so assuming most of the light went beyond ultraviolet, exchange for light with no visible results beyond a yellow flash is plausible. That's it, the seal is emitting extremely high-energy photons which the user grabs, and the ambient light already present in the general area makes up the trademark flash! It makes perfect sense!
whitealmond chapter 61 . 4/12
Wonderful story. I spent the ENTIRE day reading it. Over 12 hours! You're amazing. Good luck to your writing career, I'm sure you'll do splendidly. (Also, kudos for TayuSaku - I've never seen that pairing before and it really works in your fic. It totally came as a surprise to me XD Whatever happened to the rest of the Sound Four, and Kabuto, anyway? And will we see Madara try to kidnap Uchiha Naruto in the future? SEQUEL! Lol I'm kidding... a little...)
whitealmond chapter 60 . 4/12
First of all - thank you for bringing Neji back! I was wondering if his feelings would ever be resolved - it looks like no, for now, but perhaps someday, when Naruto and Hinata change the Hyuuga. Secondly, perfect exchange between Jiraiya and Tsunade. Also, great subplot between Sasuke and Itachi in the previous chapter - very tragic. Finally, the most awesome epic ending ever. Amazing. I love this intricately plotted story, and I'm so envious of how prolific you are. How can you write so much? Does the muse ever leave you, or do you write even if you don't have the inspiration?
5,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »