Reviews for A Few Angry Words
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2016
I caught that Star Wars quote! Great story so far!
silversnitch4765 chapter 32 . 7/31/2016
Naruto using Kyuubi cloak at the end seems unreasonable, he was ahead during the whole fight and could have had a clone take a hit. I don't see the "new" Naruto fighting to the death basically in a spar.
I am L with a death note chapter 43 . 7/25/2016
Is your goal in this to write a side story that wI'll break my heart and ruin the story for all of us who like Naruto and Hinata together? If yes, you're doing a fantastic job.
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 61 . 7/7/2016
And to think only a few spiteful words caused all of this..damn!
TheProphet2000 chapter 61 . 7/4/2016
Man oh man! You wouldn't believe how long I have took to read this, ( about four hours by the way.) I stayed up all night just to read it, and trust me when I say capturing my attention is no small feat, as far as it comes for books and stories that is. I would love a sequel but instead considering Naruto's children ( Likely Boruto, or maybe even Himawari?)
Obsidius chapter 61 . 6/22/2016
awesome story! Loved it! thanks!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/8/2016
SHIKAMARU NO OMH
Guest chapter 53 . 5/13/2016
Shikamaruuuu nooo who next Naruto
Guest2078 chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
y did u have to kill them
and to think i thought this fanfic would be good
did lee even get any dialouge before u murdered him
Popo chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Love your stories, also 6000 motherfucker boom
Astiar chapter 61 . 5/5/2016
This was amazing I am so glad I found it.
GodSlayerTiffany chapter 61 . 4/12/2016
By the way , I think you should write a boruto fanfiction, something on the new generation . I'd surely read it
GodSlayerTiffany chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I liked the concept , it didn't get boring . Thanks for your work :) it was truly great
urniFT chapter 61 . 4/8/2016
hi!this is the first time i m ever posting on a fanfic...but i just wanted to let u know that i really liked ur story.
Madison Hatter chapter 61 . 4/6/2016
This was an amazing story thanks for the great read!
6,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »