Reviews for Pink Paradise
Hipolita chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
me encanto este fic!
el modo maduro de rukawa de ser... nada de medios sentimientos. Si la amas cuidala.
genial.
Y sendoh regordete... no se... de todos modos ame la historia.
espero tengas mas NO yaoi jajajajjaa
supreme overlord chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
dark lord trollolololol
strangestranger chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Nice story.

"Sendoh quickly sucked in the small pot-belly he had acquired" That made me laugh :)
kaiser washington chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh look, it's the 'DARK LORD' again and it seems as though he's suffering schizophrenia or multiple personality syndrome or their likes, because the last review of hers/his/its that i saw had more grammatical errors in it than words, and in this particular one he's put up a medieval persona, trying to make 'its' review enigmatic using archaic words and other such shit whose only purpose nowadays is to serve as inspiration for satirists and comedians with bad senses of humor... and of course, there's the absurd lack of context and several piteous errors.

“Yes, matter of factly, it has been, true to say, a superlative masterpiece such close to a dulcet, heart-embracing bravura. Yet a critique is but a prized accolade for such a magnificent artist like you!”

Tch. Poor swine meant ‘as a matter of fact’ by ‘matter of factly’, and ‘truly’ by ‘true to say’! Just using the word ‘superlative’ because it sounds sophisticated does not mean it’s going to mold itself like silly putty to fit into your context. it would have been if you said ‘superlative work’ or its likes, but you said ‘masterpiece’, which by itself implies that the work in question is of the highest order. So saying ‘superlative masterpiece’ is something like saying ‘an intelligent genius’, to put it in simple terms. And you meant ‘SO close’ and not ‘SUCH close’, you retard. The sentence is exceedingly nebulous. it’s as clear as, perhaps, asking a person to go explore an island called Doofus-The-Retard when all you hand them is a mirror. okay, what are you implying by saying ‘yet a critique is but...’? do you even know what the word ‘critique’ means? it’s the same as criticism, meaning it can be both positive and negative. I should have known that a narrow-minded imbecile such as yourself would have obviously not taken into consideration that. you’re saying that critiques in general are supposed to be a profound form of eulogy that’s so beyond the human mind that ‘prized accolade’ is the furthest it can go in assisting a one to fathom it. Honestly, ‘for SUCH A magnificent artist like you’? the ‘SUCH A’ part already implies the ‘LIKE’ part, in case you didn’t know. It’s like saying ‘for such a magnificent artist such as you’. redundancy once again.

“You are, honest to tell, a well renowned artist who have thus perfectly been capable of sketching a true artwork in a flourishing canvas, which is to say, in simpler terms, that you, my lady, have heretofore won my heart as a writer of greatly sought distinction, excellence and diligence, a splendid skill that has, but, been rarely laid upon this earth, bestowed by God to only a few mortals who draw their reverend breath in this World.”

I still can’t believe I actually read through all that shit. by ‘honest to tell’ you mean ‘in all honesty’. not only is ‘honest to tell’ not used in modern English, but even in olden day English. ‘who have’? ‘WHO HAVE’? are you telling me this is what you’re trying to tell the world-that you can make even the simplest of grammatical errors in even the seemingly most complicated sentences. I don’t even want to dwell on the fact that you’ve merged clauses in the most impossible way, making every section of the sentence unrelated to the next or preceding one.

“May all my wishes and intended happy, successful hours be with you forever, thereof.”

‘intended happy, successful hours’? seriously, what the fck? to-ahem-translate your sentence: ‘May all my wishes and those hours that I intended to be happy and successful be with you forever, of that’. It’s paradoxical, actually, because you’re granting her all your wishes, and at the same time, heaping your unhappy and unsuccessful hours onto her. First of all, you cannot grant somebody time, you retarded mongrel. Divinity still reserves that power. And what is that damned ‘thereof’ doing there?

“Hello, it’s the Dark lord speaking again, nonetheless.”

ROFL! ‘Nonetheless’ implies that you’re speaking ‘despite’ something, which you haven’t really mentioned. So I am predisposed to believe, through my imagination, that all those complicated words and shit that you used in the first section of your-cough-review snuffed out the miserably flickering candlelight that is your intelligence, and DESPITE that, you’re still speaking.

“And now shall I humbly ask thou, this one question

HOW OLD ART THOU?”

You cow, didn’t you know that the first sentence is supposed to be ‘humbly ask THEE’? THOU is the subject and THEE is the object. It’s as simple as the difference between WHO and WHOM. what am I thinking, how can I possibly expect YOU to know that? and how has this ‘how old art thou?’ have anything to do with anything? it’s much like that retarded ‘OPS I REVEALED EVERYTHING’ shit from your last miserable flame.

“Or rather in simpler terms that have entangled itself with thou as to being rather familiar over the decades, I do enquire thy age. For privacy matters, do send the requited reply to my personal email account, that I have thus aforementioned in my former letter of flattery. But do blurt only the truth about the matter, for I have no intention as to disclose the information that thou will endow upon my winding labyrinth conduit.”

Shakespeare’s probably rolling in his grave. okay, your sentence doesn’t make any sense to anybody or thing, but nonetheless (SEE? CORRECT CONTEXT!) I would like to point out the teensy little grammatical error you made in the first line (it should have been ‘entangled themselves’, genius, seeing as termS is a plural... in case you didn’t know, as I’m sure) and the repetition of that thou/thee error (it should have been ‘with thee’). And you enquire for or about something. Where’s the preposition? ‘privacy matters’? two nouns? ‘former letter of flattery’. oh brother... ROFL XDXDXD ‘BLURT’? Blurt means to say something without meaning to; impulsively. so you want her to remain fully aware of the fact that she is going to say the truth and at the same time say it impulsively? she has way too much intelligence as a human to be aware and ignorant at the same time, quite on the contrary to you, who is hardly human, and thus can indubitably be equal to experiencing both awareness and ignorance at the same time. your last three words were rather interesting. set aside the fact that they have nothing to do with ANYTHING and you’ve got yourself-surprise, surprise!-REDUNDANCY! ‘Labyrinth’ implies that it (whatever it is) is a ‘winding’ (whatever it is). and holy cow, what’s ‘CONDUIT’ doing there? it’s a water channel you boob. so let me get this straight. you want rainbowsindecember to give you certain information that she is to transfer to your brain, which is (as everyone else’s) a ‘winding labyrinth’. but then you add ‘conduit’, so that means your brain is in fact... your PLUMBING! Hahahahahaha! What an oaf!

to rainbowsindecember:

sorry. just couldn’t resist. :) this dark lord banshee is reminiscent of this other flamer who’s flamed almost every one of Night Strider’s works and goes by the name Relentless Ambition. I say reminiscent because even the other retard molested the thesaurus and used archaic words and other such shit in the completely wrong context, rendering the entire review SELF-CONTRADICTORY! Ha! nullified! haha

keep well, and ciao!

-kaiser
DARK LORD chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Yes, matter of factly, it has been, true to say, a superlative masterpiece such close to a dulcet, heart-embracing bravura. Yet a critique is but a prized accolade for such a magnificent artist like you! You are, honest to tell, a well renowned artist who have thus perfectly been capable of sketching a true artwork in a flourishing canvas, which is to say, in simpler terms, that you, my lady, have heretofore won my heart as a writer of greatly sought distinction, excellence and diligence, a splendid skill that has, but, been rarely laid upon this earth, bestowed by God to only a few mortals who draw their reverend breath in this World. Live thou, I live! With this seldom-endowed virtue, shall you persist on your epic journey, pray you, do continue to produce and carve such wondrous, malevolent artworks of text and wonder! Not only do I, your highness, comment on this writing, but to all the ones that I have therefore read and cherished with beaming eyes and swelling hearts. May your writing pen stay well packed with ink, and papers ready by your side, to assist you to bring to life, even more of the masterworks that manifold present, and have won countless hearts nevertheless.

Please contact me, at I would be waiting with utmost patience, hope and joy to be receiving a mail sculptured by your venerable hands and heart.

Nonetheless, I mean to say, my majesty, even by this prolong, protracted letter drawn out at extensively sweat-producing range, I have endeavored to portray no visible offense, abuse or threat, heretofore. May all my wishes and intended happy, successful hours be with you forever, thereof.

Hello, it’s the Dark lord speaking again, nonetheless.

And so have I come again, to refute, to rebut on my last flatteries, prior to the preceding context that I have, thus, rested upon thy brave crest of masterworks.

Yet, it seems, therefore that, notwithstanding my previous boasting over thy fantastic works of art, I have now set my own reverend feet over a new-fangled, innovative, threshold, whence I have thrown unto thou, a challenge, as vast and serious as when Triola did fight against his own feelings for Cresside, or as such, when Alcides did strive to redeem the virgin tribute upon the sea monster of Howling Troy, to save the soul of a Princess greatly sought from the four corners of the divine world. And now shall I humbly ask thou, this one question

HOW OLD ART THOU?

Or rather in simpler terms that have entangled itself with thou as to being rather familiar over the decades, I do enquire thy age. For privacy matters, do send the requited reply to my personal email account, that I have thus aforementioned in my former letter of flattery. But do blurt only the truth about the matter, for I have no intention as to disclose the information that thou will endow upon my winding labyrinth conduit. I am a person of age #*:”
Dark Lord chapter 1 . 6/22/2008

Hello, it’s the Dark lord speaking again, nonetheless.

HOW OLD ART THOU?

Or rather in a simpler term that have entangled itself with thou as to being rather familiar over the decades, I do enquire thy age. For privacy matters, do send the requited reply to my personal email account, that I have thus aforementioned in my former letter of flattery. But do blurt only the truth about the matter, for I have no intention as to disclose the information that thou will endow upon my winding labyrinth conduit. I am a person of age #*:”
nutellafueled chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Sorry I took so long to review! I read the email, read the fic, but it was late so I postponed it to the next day, but I had exams and blah blah blah... ahem. Anyway...

Lol pot belly! Ha ha ha sucking in... that image is funny! That is so true, actually. All the old alumni visiting our school even those from the bball team are so unfit and stuff XD Heh.. poor Sendoh. I really like how you did them two talking so guy like. And Rukawa talking about a relationship was just XD That boy has learnt a lot! He's mellowed out too o.O And is talking a

I wonder why Rukawa didn't have reporters and fan people stalking him, though? Oh well.

Write more
Starznight chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is a very good fic, I love the way you describe the surroundings and Sendoh's actions in the fic. I like the way you portrayed Sendoh when he's 29, it's hard to imagine the star of the Ryonan Basketball Team and the heartthrob of Ryonan would become plumper, with a small pot-belly, but I find that thought refreshing and real...
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It's nice...
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I'm always rest assured that as long as a story is made by you, it will be a great read. You NEVER missed my expectations.

Great fic AGAIN. I salute you. I do think SD fans could see Rukawa and Sendoh in another point of view; not as lovers, but friends or acquaintances. And men do tend to seek for another body even after marriagge. You conveyed all the emotions and situations well.

BTW I'll tell my itoko about this. She might leave a review too. Her standards are higher and she gives out critisms without fear, but I am confident that she will like this one.

Excellent job indeed.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh... such a sweet fic... i really love it... the mature Rukawa is amazing :) i think how you portrayed Sendoh is what he might turn to be... especially with the personal assistant :P i want an invitation to Rukawa's wedding :P and he loves the girl how cute :) really good work...