Reviews for How We Are
SandiesRockets chapter 103 . 8/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story :) hope it gets an update someday
multi-shadows chapter 103 . 7/25/2013
This is an awesome history! I hope u still continue the story.
firehottie chapter 103 . 4/21/2013
I hope that you get the inspiration to update this story again someday. It's wonderful! :)
Redi chapter 103 . 6/22/2012
Great history,

I'm hoping you come back to her and update,

'cause is one of the best I have seen about early Dotty history.

Keep up!
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 103 . 10/8/2011
I really hope you update soon!

I love this story!
DottyRadrian2110 chapter 103 . 9/20/2011
great chap please update soon.
Blaire chapter 103 . 9/17/2011
Are you gunna keep going?
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 103 . 8/31/2011
He just knows how to work her. Doesn't
tanya2byour21 chapter 103 . 8/29/2011
Damn Dom sure was a buzz kill there give her happy then go and mess it all up by telliing her he is letting someone work on her car. Can't wait to see who he is going to get out of that unhurt lol. I loved the new chapter. keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Kdmr87 chapter 103 . 8/27/2011
loved her reaction at the end! more!
lastnameleft chapter 103 . 8/27/2011
Ridiculously hot chapter, but the last line is too funny, totally takes the cake.
DieselFire chapter 103 . 8/27/2011
To quote one of our OFCs, BABY GIRL!

I wake up at 705 to find one of my favorite things - Dotty smut. It's gonna be a good day.

Now what is this about some dude coming to look at Lettys car?

You know how to reach me.
MmmSuite chapter 103 . 8/26/2011
Wow! I'm um on fire! That's was effing hot! Love the update. I don't know if two is going to enough to convince her. Should have held out of three.

Thanks for the update.
Lynn101 chapter 103 . 8/26/2011
Bahaha I love it. You are also putting me to shame with updates (and that's saying a lot knowing that you don't update all that often...) Sheesh. I need to get my ass in gear and start pumping out some chapters!

So hot. Keep it up!
Nightshadow011 chapter 102 . 8/15/2011
OMFG! I love this story, longest one ive ever read, I spent all afternoon on my ph reading. Please update soon. I recently became addicted to anything fast and the furious again and I love ur story it seems to fit in so well with the movies, please ud soon love ur writing