Reviews for A Series of Events
stacyleedam25 chapter 30 . 11/15/2019
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
TinyLady chapter 30 . 6/19/2019
Okay, I found thatwhile re-readingHarry already knows about the child, the truth. And it seems that he also remembered the corpse is in the cigarette case in chapter 27, that's why he said Severus can't give it like that, right? But now I'm wondering… where is the case now? In chapter 27, Harry left the case in Severus' hand, and in chapter 29, Severus remembers he doesn't have it when he leaves S 's. Does Harry have it now? Or they left it in Severus' room? It might be trivial, but I really want to know. It's like small mystery.
TinyLady chapter 30 . 6/18/2019
I hope you would update... it's beautiful and sad story. Sometimes I come back to check the update, or sometimes just to read this again. I wish to see if Snape can be healed now, if Harry would know the truth, if they can have another child... this time healthy and real, and so on.

I hope you're doing fine. Come back when you have time, and please finish this story for us!
scgaraycochea chapter 30 . 2/15/2019
Hi! Please continue writing. I love this story I would like to read more.
Thanks
Regards.
IceShadow-HP chapter 30 . 2/1/2019
UPDATE PLEASSSSEEEE
Knaruto chapter 30 . 11/21/2018
Please don't stop there. The suspense is killing me!
ZianaSue chapter 30 . 11/16/2018
is that it? no proper ending? no reconcile and fuck like rabbits?
Knaruto chapter 30 . 10/16/2018
Honestly I almost had a heart attack at the cliffhanger! You stop there after moving us through all that?! Please continue? Please
MsShadowsOra chapter 30 . 9/16/2018
I really hope you plan on finishing this beautiful story
HoneyBear84 chapter 30 . 8/7/2018
Love it and seriously looking forward to the next update, hopefully it will be soon
dhamann7878 chapter 30 . 7/17/2018
I would love to read at least 2 more chapters of this for a good conclusion
foxlovers chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
when will u continue this story? huhuhu it's been a long time u updated last chapter
ougley chapter 30 . 6/18/2018
omg I hope chapter 31 comes fast :)
micahsshii chapter 30 . 5/29/2018
Please update this story.
Owl.snape chapter 30 . 4/18/2018
Thank you so much for this! you are an amazing writer! I'm very much looking forward to next chapter!