Reviews for Dear Zack
akidura chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
*sniff* That was not bad. Do write more! :)
ZeroFate chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Good work, this letter didn't contain the 'this is my last letter i'm going to write for you thing' and that really ticked me off...

Keep up the good work. _
iamhermionemalfoy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
"What if I told you I love you? Would that make you come home faster?"

*sob*

nice story. terribly sad.
larsa187 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was so... it's making me cry! '] My god... This really gives the feel of the game in a letter, and it really breaks me down reading it. Poor Aerith...and the sad thing is is that we know there is more to come for the poor girl. And the flowers wagon, and Aerith asking Zack to make the new one soon...oh I wish Zack would have gotten the other letters, because then maybe he would have been more persistent to live in the end. I think Zack could have saved himself from dying if he had a bit more motivation, and these letters would have provided it. And then Aerith, never knowing for even weeks or months later that Zack was dead, that he would never come back. All I can say is that this is a great example of the saddest, most beautiful tragedy on earth. Well, at least Aerith and Zack finally got to be together again when they join the lifestream. :')
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very true with the basic Crisis Core feel. I liked it alot D, made me get that sad overdose feeling again that I felt through out the entire game. It was just horrid how you know in the end he dies.

Keep up the good work!
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aww. I always felt really bad for her, that Zack doesn't come home to her.
Winfred T. Sledge JR chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Dis is da best 1 ive read so far. This is the only one thats brought me to tearsT.T Write more.
gsk chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It has the general feel of what was said in Crisis Core; I like it. And it's grammatically correct! You should keep up with the good work :]
With A Smile chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aww, so sweet.

Zeris is the best. Crisis Core made me cry on so many separate occasions, I think I ran myself dry of any fluids possible.

Very cute, very short and simple. I enjoyed it :)

- WAS
Damienthecat chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aww cute!
Talantus chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
yo, first rewiew in a long time, and i see a good letter

pretty good and keep a sense of purity except for the last part about the love.

the way you wrote it sounds as if it was some kind of emotional blackmail. not a mean or serious one but still something that would fit in the way aerith is represented to the gamers and the fans.

still pretty nice, you particularly did very well about the part of the dog(?) and the wagon. :)