Reviews for Of sadness, rage and wistfulness
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/6
It's such a beautiful story! And sad!
But Peter doesn't deserve forgiveness
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
God. I love them so much and lily ofc. I am bawling my eyes out here.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's 'excitement', not 'excitation'.
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I wish I could give you a better review than, this was beautiful. I cant though, because words are too a mundane thing when trying to describe this. So ill keep it simple. This was achingly beautiful, and I loved it.
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was great, you even made me cry for Peter, Peter! Loved the ending, it was perfet, everything was perfect.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nice stuff!
annaisadinosaur chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You write so well. I thought the Sirius scene was my favorite, but then I read Peter's, and I couldn't help but love it, and then I read Remus's at the end and I had tears.. 'Are you coming, Remus?' I'm seriously crying. My favorite boys.. thank you for writing this.
DianeJasmine chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Stop making me cry! Really! Not cool.

Bye bye!

K
SophieB chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow. Tat was so sad, it made me cry! But seriously, that was about ten shades of amazing. Well done :)
Aniketos chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was absolutly gut-wrenchingly beautiful {chocked sob} thank you. I've always been interested in the 4 of them and you've done a great job especially on Remus's death.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh this was so sad. Awesome job.
Amy227 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow... that was amazing :O

Thanks for sharing :)
LOLmonkeys chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
this.. this is really sad... i keep crying when i read ur fanfics.
Lili Evans dotcom chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
...

I hate you..

How could you do that and make me CRY! I don't cry, ever, never never EVER! BAD! BAD BAD BAD! In other words it was brilliant. Heartbreaking and tearjerking (oh yeah) and well basically perfect. I just love the idea of them finding each other again after death, especially with Peter. The Maruaders, togther again till the end of time; The ultimate bond of friendship.

Really really amazing and so I forgive you for making my mascara run ;)

Lili