Reviews for Of sadness, rage and wistfulness
Frany a la creme chapter 1 . 5/7
Thank you for this fanfiction ( even if I'm crying right now... oh god am I always crying ? XD ). I'm really happy to see a fiction where Peter is not a pure vilain and others still loves him and he's sorry ... Even if he did the worst thing people often forget he was a marauder and if he was friend with the others that mean he wasn't the guy we see in harry potter at this time in hogwarts... enought talk, thank you this fanfiction is awesome !
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
It's such a beautiful story! And sad!
But Peter doesn't deserve forgiveness
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
God. I love them so much and lily ofc. I am bawling my eyes out here.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's 'excitement', not 'excitation'.
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I wish I could give you a better review than, this was beautiful. I cant though, because words are too a mundane thing when trying to describe this. So ill keep it simple. This was achingly beautiful, and I loved it.
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was great, you even made me cry for Peter, Peter! Loved the ending, it was perfet, everything was perfect.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nice stuff!
deerlypadfoot chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You write so well. I thought the Sirius scene was my favorite, but then I read Peter's, and I couldn't help but love it, and then I read Remus's at the end and I had tears.. 'Are you coming, Remus?' I'm seriously crying. My favorite boys.. thank you for writing this.
DianeJasmine chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Stop making me cry! Really! Not cool.

Bye bye!

K
SophieB chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow. Tat was so sad, it made me cry! But seriously, that was about ten shades of amazing. Well done :)
Aniketos chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was absolutly gut-wrenchingly beautiful {chocked sob} thank you. I've always been interested in the 4 of them and you've done a great job especially on Remus's death.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh this was so sad. Awesome job.
865640864 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow... that was amazing :O

Thanks for sharing :)
LOLmonkeys chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
this.. this is really sad... i keep crying when i read ur fanfics.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »