Reviews for Unmarked Margins
i love you so much
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Lovely story! :)
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really like this story. It's very well written. I love how the words flow in a nice, easy stream. I didn't fully understand it, though. I'm not quite sure what I don't understand; I just know that I don't understand it. Great job, though. d(_)b
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
3 this is...you are amazing
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
the first and last four sentences are probably the best writing i've ever read. this fic is absolutely AMAZING. The way you ended it without the cliche happily-ever-after was just so. beautiful. i love your writing. it's so...undescribable.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
''...you can't have my heart... That part's mine.''

Classic!

!
Chryseilas chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this was slightly confusing, but really sweet. i really like the kakakure pairing
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
wow that was soo amazing :O

all the little side notes and all that ..it was cute
clow-san chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this fic is written very well, and I'm lucky to have stumbled upon this. hehehe.

I like how the words flowed like an easy stream. A very good read and it's Kakashi/Kurenai! there are so few fic about them. I know she and Asuma is canon but pairing her with Kakashi just seemed right!. Hehehe.

please do write more.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
goiuehlwr

most excellent. always a thrill reading these two.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow. Kurenai and Kakashi? This is a pairing I like, besides "Kurenai and Asuma", of course. This fiction and pairing is very unique, and I don't know how to put it.

Hum-de-dum.

Well. First of all, this story was kind of an enigma to me. I skimmed over some of the parts, paid well attention to the dialogue, and tried to understand. I don't think I completely understood everything. . . but I like it.

Your writing style is as creative as always and I loved the beginning quote . . . Well done!

-zanibarr
Inu Cherry chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I like it, love it. But I dont understand it. :P Could you clarify?
Stanton's Cross chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
gorgeous writing.
Katsuyu Kuramara chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
wow. that was very good. luv the kakakure pairing
Ramenette chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Whoa, that was very breath taking. I really ejoyed the epicness and deepness put into it. I can imagine every bit of detail you put into your story. The story line itself was fantastic. I really just love everything about it. Reallu excellant job on this.

Katie