Reviews for Resident Hellsing: Code Iscariot
RedPaddingtonBear chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
completely forgot to review this story...

STEVE! D:

The way Anderson killed him didn't even give Steve a chance to profess his love to Claire! _ I guess that's what happens when you have too much of an advantage...

Wonder what'll happen if him, Claire, Seras and Leon meet at Harvardville airport... hmm...
Genko chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
I absolutely loved it. My brother and I have been playing Resident Evil 4, 5, and Outbreak recently and I've always been a fan of Hellsing, so seeing the two combined was greatly entertaining. I don't know much about Resident Evil 1-3, other than that Wesker is evil and conniving and awesome. I saw the title and thought 'this could be really entertaining', so I clicked on it. I started reading and quickly began getting into the story, trying to use what little I know about the earlier Resident Evil games to keep track of creatures and places. Thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction and posting it for public enjoyment.
FORD B chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
Great chapters like always! Can't wait to see more!
BrazeRancor chapter 17 . 8/18/2008
(Cracks whip) Sequel! Right now!
Master of the Boot chapter 17 . 8/17/2008
This was pretty good. I'll give you that. However, I thought that things near the end got a tad easy for Anderson and company.

If there are more resident hellsing stories, I have some advice. As the plot progresses, the baddies need to get stronger. The heroes need to be challanged. Even threatened. The villains need to be scary, or at least formidable. Umbrella needs to look the part of a competant foe.

Ta

MAster of teh Boot
graypheonix chapter 17 . 8/17/2008
Hm, sounds interesting, like another possible story. One thing though, could I'd like to propose a crossover with a series I have yet to write. Neh, just has another hellsing operative of the not so normal variety. Send me an IM if you're interested, or want to hear my idea. Continue to write, ja ne.
crimsonshrouds chapter 17 . 8/17/2008
Great ending

So you're going to write a continuing fic.

I look forward to reading it

I wouldn't say Anderson is insane maybe completely out of his mind but not insane. XP
BrazeRancor chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
It seemed shorter for some reason... Ah well, still good!
FORD B chapter 15 . 8/3/2008
Really cool chapter!
BrazeRancor chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
Bit of an anti-climatic end to steve, but I'm sure you had your reasons.
FORD B chapter 14 . 7/12/2008
Great chapter!
Strack chapter 14 . 7/12/2008
Nice Simply Fabulose
FORD B chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
Another great chapter. Spider thing was creppy though. I hate spiders.
Guile chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
An entertaining read. As much as I like reading about Seras, watching Anderson mow his way through hordes of zombies has a certain charm.

It makes me wonder how it must look from Claire and Steve's perspective, watching our favorite killer priest in action.
Purple Ambrosa chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
This was great! Though I'm a Alucard fangirl, I like seeing the others in action. I can't wait to see the next chapter.