Reviews for Kissing Coffins: Shadows
xShidoniiX chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ok, the malfunction in my account that wouldn't let me rreview has finally been solved! This chapter is so touching! I want to cry! I can't wait for your next chapter!
ChasingCharlie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
yay! the sequel! i just finished reading Starlight. it was the beast! can't wait to read more of the sequel!
brunette-in-black chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
The first story that you had written as Alexander's point of view was wicked good and I have no doubt that this one will not be as good, if not better than the first. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and really wish you would update rather soon. I am looking forward to what happens with Alexander. Granted this book takes place within a range of a few weeks tops -forgive me for my vagueness haven't read the book in a while- so I hope you can capture enough of what's happening. This book in particular was very fast pace.

Chain of events: Alexander left, Raven was lonely and depressed her gothic prince wasn't in dullsville, Raven leaves to go to hipsterville staying with her aunt libby in pursuit to find alexander, raven sneaks out from her aunts performance of dracula and goes to the coffin club, encounters Jagger, researches abandoned manshions in the area, finds alexander, goes back to dullsville, jagger follows, almost gets bound to him forever, alexander saves her, she and becky and alexander and matt plan to go to the drive-in to watch Kissing Coffins, dress up for the outing Raven wearing a blond wig and white as an imitation of the lead woman in the film, finds Jagger is gonna try and turn her into a vampire at the drive in since its on a 'burial ground', raven almost kills alexander accidentally with garlic, they devise a plan to truck Jagger into thinking that Alexander turned her, then when they think all is well Luna jaggers twin shows up...that might be a long list but it went by so fast.

Okay I can't wait for more. Please you really need to update. I am excited to see what you come up with since what you came up with for Alexander's history in the other story was so fasinating. I was in love with all the attention to detail like in a beautiful painting it was art. I really am eager to read more.

love&loyalty.

brunette-in-black
Pinkster Lily chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Yea! I finally get to read the sequel! Whoo!

Anyway, it looks really good so far. I hope you get ungrounded soon so that you can update this story! You really are a talented writer, keep up the good work!

Signed,

V.H.
Rebakah91493 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Update soon please! Love what you've got so far! 5 out of 5
TERRORLIES chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
totally write more!

ALL'S FAIR IN BLOOD AND GORE!

TerrorLies Mourning
Emily A. Sterling chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I LOVED it! Starlight was the first Vampire Kisses I read because it sounded the best, and i wasent disapointed! please update often, I told my freinds about it and they're reading also!

-Emily
bellatrice chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
kissing coffins
I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghosts chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
omg. i love it already!
Linnette chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
O-O Ok I don't know if you are going to continue this storie (due to the lack of attention I have for days I can't figure out the last time you updated) but if you are, you do know that Alexander is a chicken don't you. Anyway the storie is insteresting and I do hope you continue it because honestly I am bored out of my mind and I just found this storie. - If you don't then there's nothing I can do about it. ;p
Its.A.Three.Patch.Problem chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Perfectly wonderful Dani.

I can hardly wait to read

the following chapters.

Keep up the great writing,

And you will surly write

your own vampire novel

that will very likely

influance the world

as Anne Rice did.

-Always eager to read your work-

Anne.R.A
J.AustenAddict chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
YOU'VE POSTED IT! *bows down * I'm so happy! :D This is so great!

Love your work, love your style. You keep rocking this world.

Hey, tell me. It must be hard being the coolest person in your school. :)
justjustice chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OMG i am so happy to find someone who likes the vk series! Love the stroy keep going
Ashleigh the Abstruse chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
It's only the first chapter, and I already love this! I also read the first one three or four times, and even used a bit of your description of Alexander's past in the Vampire Kisses fanfic I wrote! You are an amazing writer and I look forward to the rest of the story.
utfan23456 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
yay it has BEGUN! dun dun dun!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »