Reviews for Twelve Years, Three Months, and Five Days
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Poor Ron, but at least he finally did it :)

Oh, and the start of term is September 1st, or that's when the train leaves Kings Cross Station.
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love the argument.
Anie1129 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
WOW what a great story so heartfelt and funny at the same time I luv it

Keep up the good work

Hugs and pickles
Liss.Ronmione chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Lovely!
xlily-mayx chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
loved the story! it was very like them to get into an arguement during a proposal. just one tiny little comment Hogwarts always starts on the first of september

lily-rose
PadfootProngs7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hogwarts always starts on September the first and Hermione was actually born in 1979, so you got those two facts wrong, but I loved the story!

-PadfootProngs7
eclipsed heart chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
loved it!

~eclipsed heart~
Becca chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I liked how you put in the whole Mondler proposal, and yet not have it be EXACTLY the same. It irritates me when people make Ronmione like Monder ALL THE WAY. It beyond irritates me when people make R/Hr and H/G just like M/C and R/R..

Dude, it's Harry Potter, not Friends. Don't rip off.

Fantastic one-shot, loved the way Ron proposed to Hermione. Love the interaction between Ron, Harry and Ginny.

However, term starts on September 1st, therefore Ron and Hermione have known each other for twelve years, three months and SEVEN days.
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This was such a good story! *puts it on favorites list* You kept both Ron and Hermione very in character. And I love the reference to Friends! It is a really good show. By the way, Hogwarts starts on September 1st. or at least thats when the Hogwarts Express leaves.
beko chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Fantastic! Sorry for not giving more constructive criticism, but there just isn't more to say :)
DCoD chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Finally! I can read your one-shot! Woot!

Oo.. I really like that quote. I think I may borrow it for profile purposes...

*chokes* Confusing your girlfriend's scream with your mother's? Wow. Then again, it IS Ron.. Gods love him, he's so easy to scare..

Uh oh, Ron. Big-time messed up...

Tsk. Hermione NOT wanting to take a trip away with her best friends and boyfriend.. now that's unnatural. Yep, she's a workaholic. :P Typical Hermione. Love her.

Haha. Ron definitely knows how to calm the raging storm that is Hermione Granger. *tiny squeal of delight* They are sweet together!

Hehe. Harry, Ginny, and Ron together and teasing one another is quite a lovely dynamic too. Of course, it comes so easily to siblings and best friends, but when one's best friend is dating one's only sister, that's gotta be odd for them. I love how you've pulled it off so masterfully. Also, Ron's cute distraction inside his own head is spot on. I couldn't imagine a guy about to ask his love to marry him as a well-put-together man. He's gotta be a mess thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

Aww. Harry's a sweetheart, too.

I love how, right after giving him the confidence he needs, Harry and Ginny still tease Ron about his timing hehe

'"I hate when Ginny's right"' - well, of course.. damn sisters being all smart and all.. hahah

Pep-talk time. Aw, guys. Too cute.

'“Yes, Ron, it’s a rather nasty habit where you’re concerned. I have a tendency to forgive you immediately after you do something stupid, even though everyone, including my mother and your mother, tells me that I shouldn’t.”' - We girls do that a lot, don't we..

Their way of talking with one another, throwing in little bits of banter, arguing for the other's better placement, and so on is adorable. And I'd have looked like Hermione too when Ron said he needed to tell her something. Because honestly, it sounded kinda bad.. and the way Ron was going on about Hermione deserving better.. man, she'd have no clue what he was actually planning, despite being the brightest witch.

Cat's outta the bag now! Way to go, Ron! hehe

Beautiful sentiments, Ron. Ah! So cute! And yay, kissing!

Wonderful, beautiful, brilliant one-shot... So very typical of Ron and Hermione, and it was perfect for them. Bravo! Thanks for sharing yet another masterful work with us! :D
blurry-blurb chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Yours is a lovely story! I usually don't read RW/HG but this one will surely make me come back looking for more! It was humorous as well as sensitive! You've written it wonderfully!
TechnoGryffin chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great story. School starts the 1st of September. Just as a side note. So it would be 12 years, 3 months and 7 days. But great story.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I loved it so so much. It did remind me a bit of Chandler and Monica (but they remind me of RHr anyway) and i loved it. Shot. D
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 5/13/2008