Reviews for Fifteen Things About Rory
This was perfect. More then perfect. Amazing. Probably my favorite of all time. Best story ever.
Please do a sequel! Or even a one shot just to see where they go from here. I love the Finn/Rory relationship.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Amazing story! I love Rory and Finn together :)
Always Brooke chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I normally don't read Rory/Finn, cause I love Logan too much. But holy fuck! This story is perfect! All those little facts and Finn just fighting for her. And you write beautifully!
jacksperluvr chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I liked it a lot it was cute
e13 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Please write the sequel!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
bit diffrent from what i norm read but still good
hazeleyes1994 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
This gets cuter every time I read it. (:
mystripedskirt chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
This is wonderful! You write PDLD oh so well. Everything is perfectly spaced out, I love this Boston world they live in, and how they were friends first. The facts are so cute.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Great story! I've read it before and I enjoyed re-reading it this time just as much! Please write more Finn/Rory! :)
little lolly chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
I love this story! PLEASE write a sequel! i ahve never read a fin/rory but i loved it:D
NightWorldFreak chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
i like it
Lilo-Lee chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I did love this FF!

Lol, just the whole idea of 15 things was quite a Rory thing to do I felt, and that you backed it up with the specifics helped add to a more entertaining story.

Finn was in such great character mode through this as well, just seeing them together and how well you wrote them was great!

Thank you!

xoxox B
yana16 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
OMG i just loved that story, even though it was only 3 chapters. I just found it n started to read it, its REALLY REALLY good. :) and even though i like the rogan stuff, i also enjoy Rory with Finn. ure a really good writer :)
carter.emily chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
I think that Krisy and I should pitch in and get you a plaque for your birthday, or maybe even Christmas. And just leave the date and time empty to be filled in, along with a small place for a picture.

:P