Reviews for The Hand of Seth
Jeannie-Mckay chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
Wow, amazing story! I loved it from beginning to end! You had the two characters down perfectly, and I can't wait to read more of your work!

Jeannie
E Phoenix chapter 15 . 5/30/2008
What a lovely story! Of course, I am biased, because I love Holmes and Watson and I love Egyptian mythology, hence how could I not love this story? Really, though, it was remarkably good. The voices were consistent and the story very interesting. I loved the constant friendship you show between Holmes and Watson while still sticking to Holmes' character in that he is,shall we say,not-given-to-showing-or-speaking feelings or doing so reluctantly. All in all a believable adventure and a very intriguing one. Great job!

~E
Cat 2 chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
good update. well done on the story.
xravenscroftx chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
Great finale! I liked the coda at the end of the story, especially. That was a nice touch...

anyway- CONGRATS! and great job!
Steggy Likes Juice Boxes chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
That was marvelous!

I really enjoyed the story.

semi-anarchist chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
Really good story! I really enjoyed reading it.
KCS chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
HaHA! *goes for fork and milk to accompany cake*

I would have caught it the first time I read this on LJ, but I didn't own the Granada set then and didn't know in what order the stories fell in that series.

A kind friend gave the whole thing to me just a few days ago and it hit me when I watched the...Casebook, was it? in order. :) I was like...oh, the TORCH! *slaps forehead*

Anyhow, lovely little eppie, worthy of Doyle (and Brett) himself. I look forward to your next one!
Cat 2 chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
good update.
pebbles66 chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
I don't know anything about Dr. Who, but I have to admit that this has been an interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
KCS chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
Whoo! What a rip-roaring climax!

Loved every minute of it - and it was a very, very neat touch, explaining the difference in Brett's hairstyle come DEVI, Granada time. :)

Wonderful stuff, I loved it.
Susigolfin chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Oh, more suspense, i liked this more and more each time i read...
Susigolfin chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Excellent chapter. Simply excellent.
Cat 2 chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
oohboy! this is not good (it's brilliant written, but the contents is worrying). Please update soon!
KCS chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
*moans* Ooh, Holmes! You idiot!

Will the man never learn to listen to Watson? Grr
Kadigan chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
eep. They're in such trouble... Holmes, you idiot!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »