Reviews for The Hand of Seth
Cat 2 chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
Very funny, epsecially reference to Tardis. Where is Lestat?
KCS chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
Thanks for the science/history lessons! :)

*bounces* On to the climax!
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
Oh good grief! A case with the Doctor, someone has finally done it, and in such a creative way too. Well, it was bound to happen, and you are doing a splendid job of it.

The issue of Holmes' health has me on tenderhooks, and its obvious that you know a great deal about bothe the canon and all things egyptian.

I can't wait to see where this is going, you do Holmes and Watson right on spot, and even though I don't know a lot about the fourth doctor (i'm a newbie to doctor who) he seems right as well.
Cat 2 chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
And for us too. keep this up, it's really good.
Cat 2 chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Oh! don't leave us on a cliff hanger. update soon.

And Good Luck to Watson and Holmes, they'll need it.
KCS chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
I could again see Hardwicke in that dissertation at the end, the dear chap.

And I also just want to say I love stories like this, that are not solely for entertainment purposes but also educate us - I'm enjoying learning about all this Egyptology.

That being said - what an evil cliffhanger! *wink* So glad I'm not reading this for the first time here!
Jeannie-Mckay chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
OH MY WORD! More please! This is a great story, and I really like the little crossovers to Doctor Who, you've made me really curious as to the book now! xD I'm going to have to buy it sometime.

Anyway, great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Jeannie
Cat 2 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
excellent update. Poor Mycroft and Poor Watson (although the image of Mycroft sitting on Holmes did make me laugh). keep this up, it's really interesting.
7094224 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
This is really interesting! Please continue.
KCS chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
"Sherlock will see Agar, even if I have to sit on him as I did when we were children,"

ROTFL to that mental picture! Someone so should do a oneshot about it!

And does anyone beside me want to thwapp that insufferable detective upside the head?
semi-anarchist chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
I'm not sure whether I've reviewed before or not. If I haven't, I apologize, it's kind of un-grateful to read your story without giving anything back... I really like it. And in my opinion, Holmes needs some yelling at.
Kyer chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
Pay no mind to the critics-silly apes, every one of 'em. (lol) I love Doctor Who Classic and New. I adored Brett and Hardwicke. (Basil was nice, but his chosen Boswell made me cringe with embarrassment every time-sometimes several times in one movie.)

"All pop-eyes and teeth. And the longest scarf I’ve ever seen!"

Oh yes, yes, that IS so the Tom Baker Doctor! Good thing it was Sarah Jane and not Leela as his companion in that one as her outfit would have popped some Victorian sensibilities. A pity this is Lite Crossover so I doubt Sherlock would get to see inside the magnificent TARDIS. He'd love the mystery of it. Watson would probably be the one to voice the obligatory "It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside."

Fortunately, I haven't seen that particular episode of Baker's since around 1980, so this is just as thrilling as if I didn't know anything.
Cat 2 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
keep this up, it's really good.
Pompey chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Holmes, you dolt!

A clockwork beetle? Part of me is glad I'm unfamiliar with the 1970s Dr. Who and part of me is dying to know if that's Who-Canon. Bizarre! . . . but why James's shoulder, not his hand? I mean, if he were picking it up or reaching for it, it would have "bitten" there but his shoulder?
pebbles66 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Wow! The plot thickens! And what in the world is wrong with Holmes? It seems like Watson should be able to do something for him.

I'm enjoying this and look forward to your next update.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »