Reviews for The Hand of Seth
clevergirl chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Well heckfire, this is just like settling in by the fire with two dear friends, a cigar in one hand an port in the other! Period, character, deduction and snappy banter - you've got it all down brilliantly, with the promise of a DrWho-vian kicker to boot! Can't wait for more, and may I add my own happy welcome to the site!
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
ooh! very interesting. please keep this up and update soon!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Neat beginning! And you have me properly worried about Holmes, too.

*sits back and waits for more*
Kadigan chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great start! Holmes and Watson discoursing beautifully (you've got them down pat), Mrs. Hudson making her subtly hilarious way among them, and a sudden client with a startling proclamation to make... very, very Doyle. I can't wait for the next chapter!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Wow, this was really good. You really have Holmes' and Watson's discourse down, and a good amount of detail, too. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
KCS chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
WOOT! Welcome to the site - and I'm so glad you're posting this lovely story here as well!

“Nonsense. Mrs Hudson is out of temper because the delivery boy brought the wrong groceries, her sister’s cat is missing again and the fire in the downstairs parlour refuses to draw. It has very little to do with me,” ...cracked me up to no end. The man is clueless, isn't he?

Spot-on characterisation, intriguing case, and the promise of a healthy (or is that unhealthy?) dose of angst/tlc - what more could a fan want?

I look forward to re-reading the rest of this!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6