Reviews for Return to Amestris
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/18
Great plot and chapter
AthrunYuy chapter 45 . 5/29
I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this story again. It was my starting point into the relationship of these two and I don't care how often I reread this; it's still Brilliant!
J.K. Kelly chapter 9 . 4/30
A bathtub that eats people. Never heard that before but then again, it is a drunken Ed xD You'll have to invite me next time they go drinking, he's hilarious. You also might want to warn Roy just how dangerous Ed can make keys to be, especially if he won't give them up.
HinataTheHatter chapter 45 . 6/18/2014
Didn't think I could find a good EdRoy fanfic then this came up in my search results!
I fangirled through the whole thing and now I'm forever hooked on this pairing! Also not gonna lie I wish u had put lyrics to Roys "drunk song" hehe can only imagine what it would be like. Also that last chapter I half expected mustang to yell "Edward has taken me off the market ladies" in his speech and ed standing up to yell "that's right bitches Mr-trip-and-fall belongs to me!" (That will forever be what I call mustang) now if you'll excuse me to make an account to follow you or whatever you do on this website!
anon chapter 45 . 5/13/2014
Im in tear bravo bravo
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 45 . 3/2/2014
awwww love it
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
It's the attack of the suave dating blondes! But Hawkeye and Ed seriously make the best dating team.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
I like your description of the cooking, making Edward really go through the motions and not just presenting the food in the next chapter. The road comment was hilarious. Also, thanks for letting them take it slow.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Things do go according to plan, just not Roy's plans. I loved the way Ed confessed.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Who won the bet about Mustang punching stuff? I love your characterization of Hawkeye, even if it is a little to relaxed to be completely in character.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Colonel Trip-and-Fall. I love it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I like the dynamic in Amestris, but Ed seems really listless to me. That seemed more like the attitude he would have had if Al hadn't been with him.
Aleksanda chapter 45 . 2/1/2014
nawwwww! so adorable!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/29/2013
Could you write an oneshot about the wedding?
DrummerDancer chapter 45 . 8/21/2013
Very sweet story! I loved it! I'll be sure to check out some of your other stories as well.