Reviews for Instantaneous Attraction
RukaCrosszeria chapter 12 . 2/18
Is this story is in hiatus or you abandoned it? If not abandoned, I hope you update soon though...
awefanfic chapter 12 . 2/6
please update soon!
Shadowhawk chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
Hello, I hope this fine you well and wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas fills with warmth, happiness, and love. Best wishes and regards.
Melrose437 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
I just want to start this by saying even after a few years that I am sorry for your lost. I hope you found new joys by now to help you cope with everything and that your life is great. I keep checking every so often in my favorite stories section to see if I missed an email saying this wonderful story was update since it is a promising plot and a great read so far into this story. I can say there are probably many of us still hoping you might continue this one day or show us a sign of life beyond your list of fav stories being updated... Hopefuly you can give us some news soon :)
scanlrob001 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
The moment when you relize your older that all of the prince of tennis characters
First time reading this story I beet I would like it
Puppiesssss chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
I hope this is not the end! The other regulars don't know about their real relationship yet! This is just starting to get interesting!
Hi chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Ehhh!? Is this the end? How come?
1sunfun chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Nice story.
duchessme chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
wonderful!hope you'll continue this..
tinkita chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Good story! Please update soon!
LyckyDycky chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I love the story but everyone feels to ooc like kaido you know he ain't the type to go all sugoi unless I missed something in pot.
Emina.Kasugano chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
i love this fanfic... i hopu tht you'll update this soon... ;)
PyruxDeltax chapter 12 . 4/21/2013