Reviews for Solace
Radomaru chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love this...it's so sweet...O.O I just found myself esp loving the quote, "Not old enough to love, as yet but old enough to die indeed". Considering how this is coming from Jade, he truly does understand what it means now... First time reading this i was getting teary-eyed... God Poor Luke. T.T
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Reviews encourage you to write more? They better, because this fic was awesome.
Faikitty chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh my gosh, that was absolutely beautiful. *heart*

You really have a lovely way of writing, and your depictions of Jade and Luke were spot on.

All in all it was a strange mixture of heartbreaking and heartwarming, and the final product was amazing. )
accident prone chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh, shit. This is just way too good. You such a great writer, and while I haven't played TotA in, like, foreverness, I could definitely tell that the charactarization was spot on. I love friendship/fatherly Jade and Luke fics ever so much. It really gets me, you know? And this was just amazing. I mean, seriously. And I know it was written several eons ago, but I had to review. Just because this. Is. Amazing.

Oh, ooh, and then I was looking at your profile and all and I was like oh em gee. YOU WROTE "WORTH WAITING FOR." I think that's the title. But, um, you're officially amazing. And you should totally, totally update that. Someday.

And write more of this sort of fic. Hell, you should just write more amazing ficage IN GENERAL. Like, in a fandom of mine. .

...please?
Keltena chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I... oh god, my heart. Ow.

I'm a tremendous fan of JadeLuke father/son-type relationships, and this is exactly the kind of fic I've been looking for. You portray Jade's growth excellently, and both him and Luke are very in-character. Just... wow. Thanks for writing this.
ShadowSage2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*has become a gooey pile of squee and fangirl*

Fantabulous. 3 Love those damn fatherly!Jade Luke fics, and yours definitely takes the cake.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
So I read I read this story a while ago, and I was just reading it again now, and I'm like...why didn't I review this before?

So, it's late, but here's my review!

And I have to review cause this story was amazing and by far one of the best Abyss fics out there. Plus you kept Jade and Luke in character, so I was able to find the scene believable, despite the fact that Jade stepped a little out of his comfort zone. Great job, and I hope someday you will write more Abyss fics!
Lex Sterling chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was freakishly amazing. You have an obvious gift with words, and an amazing talent of capturing a characters personality. I too have always felt quite badly with the fact that Luke is really only a 7 year old child. Which I guess, makes it all the more dramatic.

Very well done!
Yamiyugikun chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aww, this was sweet. Could you write a Luke/Jade romance fic? They're my favorite couple but I find so little of them. Thanks.
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Really beautiful story. Jade as a fatherly figure to Luke is one of my favorites type!
Tox chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I found I could actually believe this! Jade's my favorite character so I'm a stickler for characterization of him. I think you pulled them both off very well and am really happy I read this. Thanks for the excellent read.
Revilis chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I've never had a fanfic account before, but I just HAD to get one once I read this story! I really really wanted to tell you that you matched thier personalities so well! Your story was so good it made me cry...I love how Jade said, “You’ve done an admirable job, Luke. It will be an honor to fight alongside you tomorrow.”

(w
Balnibarbi chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw. Just Aw. I can picture Jade as being a sort of fatherly figure. I love the story. It shows humanity at its strongest and weakest.
kankakodoku chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
perfectly executed depressing luke angst. I love you for writing this-write more abyss sometime!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I was wondering why Jade was being so nice and almost laughed out when he was in the fic,Jade's being an awesome part about Luke being a child when he hugged Jade was good god you added that,it makes better sense.