Reviews for something to take it away
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Deamon Dean and Demon Bela together again after Hell, what a dark picture. At least Bela finally gets her angry sex though.
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love this fic. I love the idea of Dean and Bela forgetting themselves but somehow still finding each other in the real world. I love how it didn't end with them fully remembering their past lives and rectifying their evils. Basically it was fantastic. Cheers! xx
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh yeahh, stone cold story. Loved it!
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was a hot fic dude! I loved it! The idea you had for it blew me away. Dean and Bela becoming demons and taking on the world by storm is so delightfully wrong. I loved it! I'm glad I clicked on it. ;)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wicked, delicious, breathtaking and awesome! Thank you!

*HUGS*
SilverBullet2theheart chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
DISCLAIMER: I AM A TOUGH CRITIC! eh. not so great... maybe if you had made a lot of the details a little more clear,it would have been better. interesting angle with Bela and Dean as demons and everything...although...i thought Sam had a thing for Bela...Dream a Little Dream of Me...ring a bell?

SilverBullet2theheart
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Nicely dark. I love the 'winchester' conversation, and hints of Dean poking through.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Lovely. Good job.
HT chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is just wonderful, bleak, yet hopeful, I guess. I don't know if you were going for hopeful, but ya know, I'm forever an optimist...when I'm not contemplating blowing the world to smithereens, ha!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wait-they didn't kill Sam, did they?

Other than that-awesome.
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
OMG...that was really good. Dean kinda remembers, but Bela can't. I loved this little ficlet and could really see it happening. Can't wait for tonights show.

Kat
lyin chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
this was just an extremely cool fic. great, original concept, wonderfully written, (liked how you named possessed-guy Jensen ;)), and, honestly, sort of chilling (but still in that oddly humorous way- fitted the show). love the whole idea of 'what did they sell' and the missing memories, her bah-th and him wanting to be a Winchester, and esp., the contrast between how they sold their souls... great job :D
MetallicarLove14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I have to say I was intrigued and entertained by that story. I really, really liked your take on the demons. The whole thing was written really well and actually pretty creepy.

I would LOVE to see a sequel or a second chapter done where Sam and Dean meet up. Your story though, if you'd like to end it here, then by all means. Nice job.

ML14
Ster1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Yikes! That was seriously creepy and yet sad...

Nice job!