Reviews for Mothers And Sons
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
aww, ella es la mas fuerte, soportar todo lo que tuvo que soportar por su familia sin romperse. Gohan le merece el reconocimiento.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very accurate character portrayal, good writing, and an adorable situation make this a favorite of mine. I also liked that it was between ChiChi and her son. You don't see many stories with her interacting with her sons. Thanks for writing and sharing.
lilDBZbuddy89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Lovely scene between mother and son. I loved how concise your writing style is and how realistic this sounds as a senario. I could really see this happening. You're right, Gohan and Chichi's relationship really does take a back seat in the series; you'd have thought that initially after the end of the Cell Games, you would have seen more between mother and son... but unfortunately not :/

It was great to see a senario like this happen :)
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved it. I really enjoyed the emphasis on their mother/son relationship and how much Gohan truly appreciates her. Very sweet.

sora
S. Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That's a lovely lovely lovely story!

I love it!

I love every single thing Gohan said Chichi, that's so true.

Wonderful job!

Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Good work, it show the relation with Gohan and Chi-Chi it really original and I can't wait to read some more of your work.
Zayin chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
It's cute. I like stories like these, about family bonds and relationships. A lot of people forget the relationship between Gohan and his mother, while it's so important, considering the bond between mother and child is unique. Most of the time Chichi serves as some sort of comic relief. Glad you wrote a story in which she is not the overprotective mother from hell with the frying pan of doom (it's done one too many times)

"Son Goku chose that moment to enter the room." Lovely. You could have just said "Goku entered the room that moment.", but that's a boring choice of words. The fact that you chose "chose that moment to.." says you're creative with words. Creativity is not a prevalent attribute among most authors on this site. So good for you.

Again, liking your story. I'd alert you again if I could. Ever thought of writing a multiple-chapter story for the whole DBZ fandom?

Zayin
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I've just left a review about how well you captured the relationship betwen Gohan and Goku at a certain part of the series in your fic Explanations, and I'd just like to say you did a good job doing it with Gohan and Chichi too!

By the way, I know you're fics aren't explicitly Gohan/Videl, up to know they've been more focused on Gohan, but there's a small G/V forum opened up, and a recruitment drive is sort of underway.

The link (with the spaces removed obviously) is w .fanfiction forum/ SweetestIrony/ 46290/
Hyrulian Saiyajin chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I liked it! I love stories about the Son family.