Reviews for Detrimental Benefits
Shaberu-chan chapter 40 . 2/2
I just... Words cannot describe.
I have been binge reading this story for /days/, and honestly?
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION /EVER/.
I have been screaming ecstatically for most of it, and dear lord, YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITE OH MY GOD QwQ
I literally drew (more or less terrible) fanart for this, that's how much I loved it. I just... It's amazing how everything happens in this. How it starts with two immature boys who hate each other being forced to email and ending like this, this... Just, I can't even find the words. Another thing, the way you portrayed Gaara was amazing. Most writers when attempting the whole "get a closed off character to open up" thing rush it or make it cheesy. But you? God, it's like I can /feel/ how Gaara changed from such a distrusting, isolated, emotionless loner who couldn't even stand to hear the word "love" into the man he is now, that ice so carefully melted off of his heart over the course of months and then years.
I wanna cry now that this is over, though I doubt you'll even see this review now 0v0;;; How old were you when you wrote this? High schooler? College-aged? You've gotta be a full-fledged adult by now. After all, I'm 16 and this was written /8 years ago/ (it was such a throwback to see things such as Naruto getting excited over an iPod Touch since it seems everyone has an iPhone nowadays XD). You must have forgotten about all this by now haha ;w;" I can't even imagine the amazing writer you must have become by now... I'm astounded *starry eyes*
Okay, this is really long, so I'll shut up now XD Just... Keep being amazing, okay? -heart-
Shaberu-chan chapter 4 . 1/29
I shall review some more later but I just had to comment: GAARA WAS READING D GRAY MAN OMG!
I know I sound way too excited about that, by DGM was my soul-consuming fandom for two solid years. Naruto is probably tied with it nowadays, so essentially, that scene was my favorite character in one my OTPs from my favorite series reading the manga for my other favorite series. I squealed XD
I also wanted to comment on your poetry. That was amazing. I'm not such a good poet myself, but I love reading such wonderfully written art.
Well that's all for now XD Til my next review! :3
Venomstrike199 chapter 40 . 10/27/2015
OMG this fanfic was beautiful! I cried at the end! I'm so happy with how it ended... This was written so beautifully and I would love more work from you!
VenomStrike chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
I'm only on chapter 17 and I AM IN LOVE with this story! can't wait to read more!
xdfcgskjmlrrrrrrrrrgfn chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
efd cnsmhbedndfen
xdfcgskjmlrrrrrrrrrgfn chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
OMG i dunno if iw ant narugaa r sasunaru now shit
xdfcgskjmlrrrrrrrrrgfn chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
xcgvhbkfcvgbjknfvghbnkfghjkOMG
xdfcgskjmlrrrrrrrrrgfn chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
ohhh i see what u did there
xdfcgskjmlrrrrrrrrrgfn chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
wow
xdfcgskjmlrrrrrrrrrgfn chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
loved it
SparrowBlaze chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter! Although, I wish you had not let slip in the A/N the thing about Kankurou finding out about the poison and stopping it. I like not knowing until I actually read it. :P
The story itself however, is excellent!