Reviews for Murder at Meyer Mansion
XxEphemeralEpiphanyxX chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
kinda cool. it would be better if you put it more into a story line. good idea overall though.

AngerIssueGirl
GiiM chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
please please pleaase continue writting this story it looks really really realy god! please please pleaasee! id love to read it all, whatever you have in store for the story. i love a good mystery. please, gii
Jolione chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Short but still great. Cn't wait for the next chapter. It will just as good as all your other stories.

Jolione chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Maddness.

So jake's life story. Its good.

Jolione chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Coolness.

Sounds good so far.

I will read on now.

Your faithfully,

Melita Dust chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
hey this is good too. it's only the beginning but it is very intriguing. I know you are on a hiatus and I hope everything is ok with you and your famiy. I hope you will continue your stories.

Thanks

Lita
CuddlyMuffin chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Excellent ] Just the right bit of mystery, intrigue, and scandal! Keep updating!
Insane4House chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
It's a good start. But it is moving a little slow. I know story development. But you can't blame me for wanting it to go faster. The invitation reminds me of a few movies. But I can't place which.
4Edward's-Eyes-Only chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
INteresting...I like it
Mayface chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
hmm... it looks really

interesting so far. I

want to see what will happen

next!
Mayface chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
o, creepy :)
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Thank you. :)
blahblahimjustheretoread chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
PLease update soon
cem1818 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
cant wait for more! UPDATE SOON! i wonder who killed jacob...it wasnt me i swear! lol or maybe it was!...you'll never know!
Ginebra Brong chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Hola! Im happy to read another chapter of this story! is hort but is quite good really!

So keep updating girl!