Reviews for Shades of Twilight
bumblebums chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
VHAT! NOOOOO! Aw, man! and this was a good story too... D:
bumblebums chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
dammit, a cliffhanger sort-of thing. oh well. that was a good story! please update soon! and keep up the good work!
celticskyedancer chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
This story looks really good so far; I've really enjoyed reading it. I hope you update soon.
high improbability chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Ooh...Eerily Wise!Peach is awesome. And Pit! *faints*

Awesome story! Update soon!
AnriMia24 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
This is a very exiting story. I look forward to more chapters. Update soon. :)
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Now if only this were a ZeldaxSamus fic, it would be absolutely perfect
MaxiBoi2015 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
And the Ice Climbers join the team. Well they'll bring the light of humour in there. I've been reading this story and I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.
Drakaine chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
I really do like this story. I hope you carry on, because I'm really looing foward to reading more. :3

~ Silver
SkylerOcon chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Pretty good. I didn't notice any grammar related issues here, so good job with that.

Props for mentioning Lyn, and actually making Bowser a formidable opponent. Nintendo's pissing me off with all the mockery they do with him.

Keep it up!
SkylerOcon chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Good overall, but a few things that really got at me:

1) Don't use things like Zelda/Shiek. Instead, depending on which form is talking, use either Zelda or Shiek. Zelda/Shiek is just kind of redundant.

2)"Finally noon approached. The large banquet hall doors opened and Zelda gracefully strode in. Link glanced at Sheik. Her eyes were fixed intently on the Illusion Zelda. Link was amazed by her.

And her magic was impressive, too."

That's a bit of a grammar issue there. I make this mistake very often . With the second paragraph, you kind of repeated what you said towards the end of the first, so it diminishes the effect a bit. Instead you could have said something like 'Link was amazed by her magic.' in the first paragraph.
SkylerOcon chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
It's good so far. The only complaint I have for this chapter is this:

“But you could be so much more than that.” Zelda told him. She cared for him, and wanted to see him do great things.

“What about you? What do you want?” Link asked her, pulling the attention away from himself.

“Me?” Link wheeled around to face her.

You accidentally replace Link with Zelda in the second quotation.

Anyway, you got Link's character nearly perfect. He's a bit OoC though because Link doesn't seem like the type to have such a temper, but you make him out to be much better than most fanfiction authors do.

Good job on this chapter.
Burlesque Romantique chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Ha, this is so awesome! The part with Zelda/Sheik asking Link who was who was funny to read, this is really well written!
Sweswe chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I really like this. Especially the interaction between Link and Zelda is lovely with so much being left unsaid and yet they are so affected by one another (and I loved it when Ike showed up).

Oh, there's so much to like, Link's personality is great too! and I'll be looking forward to some FalSam.