Reviews for A Night's Tale
mystizan chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I wouldn't have believed it possible but this story got cuter! Meddling!Angela & Doting!Cynthia were fun reads as was Bren & Booth always meeting in the middle to say nothing of the sweet, almost perfectly innocent trio spending the night together. Lovely!
mystizan chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
This is adorable with a capital "A". Lovely!
bloodwrites chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So, your latest lj post led me to this (I'm reading them in order, just as you suggested), but I had to drop a line to say how much I love this. It's just phenomenal how well you have the characters down - I can hear them saying every line, see every scene play out. I'm not usually a big fan of the Baby Andy fics, but... Well, this is just gorgeous. Off to see what happens next!
2BBornot2BB chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Very sweet story. So B&B ... saying one thing but thinking/meaning something quite different when it comes to "just between us" stuff. And of couse ustily usty ... just right! Cheers, 2BB
fallenstarshard chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
:D that is really all i got :D
Katydid43 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Well I am slowly trekking alone up your list of stories. I enjoyed this one very much! You do a really good job of writing the chemistry they share on TV into your stories. I am looking forward to reading the rest of them. Thank you for sharing.
PeanutTree chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
SO cute! I just can't get over it! And BB were awesome as well!
Hermytwin027 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Okay, so this is majorly cute! Off to find your sequel now :D
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
that was good loved it
blaineanderson chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I love the idea of the three of them sprawled out on the bed- the Little Big Man being in the middle (of course), and Booth rubbing soft concentric circles on her arm. Again with the detail... I could practically quote bunches of sentences from anywhere, just to demonstrate how you cause your words to breathe off the page with such ease.

I really enjoyed reading this, Space! And no-one writes Baby in the Bough fics quite like you! :)
blaineanderson chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
The baby giggled as his clothes were removed. “Oh, looks like we may have a little exhibitionist here. You like being nekkie, buddy? Well, it’s cute for now, but later… not so much.” He leaned down to whisper to his fellow male confidante, “Unless it’s a pretty girl. Like your Auntie Bones… and if you tell her I said that, I’ll deny it to my grave.”

It's official. I think that any interaction between Booth and a baby (which includes little whispers about Bones), must be either written by you, or proof-read and approved by you. Because, really? I don't think anyone could do any better.
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 4/4/2009

“I mean, look at him: wide awake, smiling at you. Aww, he’s reaching for you, Bones. You wanna go see your Auntie Bones, don’t ya bud?”

You have a knack for writing whatever you write, in incredible detail. You take really simple tidbits from your stories, and bring them to life with the use of such vivid descriptors. It makes every little moment so easy to picture inside your head. I love that.

Who doesn't love Bones Booth Little Big Man? I know, I sure do :).
amosthegreat chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
you should have continued the story it so dosen't feel inished to me.
annpa chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Very cute story and good characterization! The writers sure missed out on some potentially entertaining scenarios!
OneLie chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Aw! Very sweet story!

thanks for writing and sharing it,