Reviews for Into the Skye
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
What the heck just happened...
She's a little too trusting, considering how long they knew each other. Not to mention clingy.
Awesome gal chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Continue the story or face the wrath of the ummm knife in my hand :D
NisshokuGesshoku chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Kyaaaaa! This story is so interesting! I'm a sucker for Harvest Moon fanfictions... .
Fantasy Taken chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
awesomeness! WRITE MORE I LOVE SKYE sorry i get welmed up...
Fantasy Taken chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
awesomeness i love SKye (and merlin)
Wait what chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
What the heck? So first, they meet, and then the next night, she sits next to him like she doesn't know he's a thief. And she knows it wouldn't be smart to sit next to him if she doesn't like him. And if her heart is beating so fast, then she KNOWS that she likes him, and if he had kissed her, she shouldn't have had a problem with it. And if she hated him, how could she 'trust' him, and then not trust him after he kissed her?

Sorry, but this doesn't make sense.
hjfhjfyghf chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
PLEEEEEaase update! It's killing meeeee
Mirria1 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Is there going to be more?
Princessdarkfairy chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
un, kawaii! Update soon, you're fic is so different and not to mushy, and the angst! Wow, I wasn't expecting that! Not her true mom, aww!

But wow, her mommy commited suicide, so different! It'snot like you're average havest moon!

update soon!
Mitsukai chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I like the story so far. I will keep reading when I have free time. I happen to own Harvest Moon DS cute. And coincidentally I married Skye. XD Oh and thanks for the review on my pokemon story. I was kinda feeling down after the previous reviews. Thanks again.
Mikan-senpai chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
Never mind, I really love this one!

lol I'm so obbsessed!
Mikan-senpai chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
I think this one is my favorite so far... but we will see after I read the rest. (:
Mikan-senpai chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
Wow, I really love this one!
Mikan-senpai chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
awesome! aweosme! awesome! I luve it!
Mikan-senpai chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Nice! I'll be reading and reviewing more! so far it rocks!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »