Reviews for Patience
naley12 chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
hi

I just got finished reading all your story for the first time. Its a totally amazing story and I love the storyline. Really hope you decide to update the next chapter really soon
LadyD chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
Hey, total newcomer here and I love your story! I'm all caught up now so how about a new chap lol. Can't wait for an update. BTW, I love Nathan in this story. You made him very kind, loving and respectful..all awesome traits.
Violet chapter 24 . 11/21/2011
Any chance you will update "Ashes and Wine"? I love your writing but it seems that you don't write for naley anymore.
ProphecyChild chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I've been checking back in ever now and then hoping to read some more, I really love your story, hope you update soon!

Prophecychild
prophecychild chapter 24 . 3/1/2011
I really love your story so far I can't wait for another update...
HaleyGarcia chapter 24 . 2/23/2011
Great story, cant wait to find out what happens next, update soon!
swancatic chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
Found this story today but god do i love it. I really hope you updare soon again! :)
SHAUN BUCK chapter 24 . 2/18/2011
TOO LAZY 2 LOG IN LOL!AMAZIMG JOB,I FEEL SOOOO BAD 4 NALEY AND BEYOND HAPPY 4 BRUCAS AND I'M PROUD OF JEYTON 4 THE SACRIFICES THEY MADE 4 BRUCAS AND THE BRUCAS BABY!CAN'T WAIT 2 C WHAT HAPPENS NEXT UPDATE REALLY SOON PLEASE)NALEY 4 LIFE:-P
chase the memories chapter 24 . 2/17/2011
I really want to know why Haley trying to make him go back to TH, but it seems that she was trying to hide something or she blames herself for what happen to Nathan, but I'm glad that Nathan went to see her and refused to leave her since it seems that he willing to do anything for her by stay w/ her to show how much he loves her.. Can't wait for next... Update this soon...
twilightnaley19 chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS IN MY INBOX THIS MORNING THAT THIS WAS THE FIRS THING I READ. I REALLY MISSED THIS STORY. I AM GLAD THAT NATHAN ISNT ALLOWING HALEY TO PUSH HIM AWAY AND HE IS STICKING WITH HER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
danidoodar chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Pretty please update!

I loveloveloveeeee this story :'D
C chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
Really enjoying the story so far. Hope you have a chance to update soon. Thanks.
twilightnaley19 chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HALEY? OMG! I HOPE SOMETHING MAKES HER RETHINK HER DECISION AND SHE TURNS AROUND AND GOES BACK TO NATHAN. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
GossipGirl27 chapter 23 . 11/7/2010
Nooo Haley can't leave! Love the story. update soon!
kaya17tj chapter 23 . 11/7/2010
First, Yay for update!

Second, Brucas have their baby! so Cute!

Now, what is this about Haley leaving? Poor Nathan, he couldn't stop her, how is he going to find her now? Make Haley come back to him please!