Reviews for Little Child
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 10 . 7/19
Thank you for this story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 8 . 7/19
Please let this end well! I want happiess!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 7 . 7/19
I really like the idea of Dean as a father. He is really good!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 6 . 7/19
It always good to have a Bobby around!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 7/19
The way you write is great! Your story is lovley and cute, and the way you describe the different scenes and the different moments are amazing!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 7/19
So cute!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 7/19
Love this sotry! The good relationship between Dean and Sam is amazing, and Dean is a good father whether he wants to or not! ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 7/19
Sam is soooo cute! I love him! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 7/19
Love the beginning!
Farkaskutya chapter 10 . 3/31
Woo, i love The Beatles so so much! So i was happy to se like de-aged Sam, so this was a perfect story for me.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
Awesome! I love this story! It's so cute and fluffy and the feels at the end! :')
Great job!
Halmaethor chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
I love this one. Love the characterisation, love the mentions throughout of how much Bobby's help is appreciated. Wonderful idea, excellently carried out. :)
jamiefin chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
YesteryearsGirl chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Wonderful! 5-year-old Sammy is absolutely ADORABLE! And Dean learning how to be an awesome big brother again was so sweet! :)
wolfenergy17 chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Dear god. That was an emotional rollar coaster from start to end. I teared up, which I never do, then smiled and laughed. I just started reading this story, and I haven't even finished it. This is AMAZING penmanship, and beautifully written. I will definitely be checking out your other stories.