Reviews for Little Child
avidreader33 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Great story line, love little kid Sammy and freaked out Dean. So the bad guys are trying to get kid Sam - demons taking Sam, well that will freak Dean out. Can't wait for more, thanks for posting so quick! Oh, great job on Dean's internal dialog, not eveyone can make that interesting but it makes this story that much better.
gategirl7 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Wow, this story is such an emotional rollercoaster! You write the relationship between them so well, and I can really feel Dean's pain throughout. I'm excited for more!
twin wonders chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Hi,

Just thought I'd drop you a quick note to say that I'm really enjoying this story and am looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. Great story line and brill writing x x x
citiesofsouls chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Aww!

Demon!

Great chapter!

Can't wait until Chapter 8!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Aw, so cute! Update again soon! :)
Tomorrows Dust chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Oh, I just adore you! It's official now! I am totally in love with this story, I'm such a sucker for wee-Sammy, and then this whole new Dean/Sam dynamics, just wow, your writingstyle is great, and the story is fabulous too, so wow, you rock!

Huggels, TD
AuthoressCrest chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Poor boys they really never can catch a break. But that's a good thing for us readers, lol! I always love the idea of wee!sam and Big!Brother!Dean and I cant wait to see more of this! Please update soon?
ILoveSupernatural chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
O Dear. The Demons are after Sammy now? They better find a way to reverse this curse/spell. Although I love Wee!Sammy and Grown up Dean and love this fic. Its to cute and completely adorable. Great job! Update asap!
youthere chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Hi, I'm really liking this story and looking fowards to the next chapters. I usually don't like the stories where Sam gets turned into a kid (there are quite a few) so I'm not quite sure why I started reading this one, but gosh am i glad i did :) You do this really well, it's subtle and believable and, well, it warms my grumpy heart :) Good on ya

P.s. You should check out Refur's Childish Things... think you might like it.

cheers yt
ILoveSupernatural chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Hey authoressnebula!

Just started reading this fic. Love it so far. When I was reading the part about Sammy begging Dean to carry me, I had tears in my eyes. Great job. Update asap!
lifeisclockwork chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
OMG that was the most adorable tear jerking story ever! I LOVED the little sammy! he's so cute! XDD please make more!

xx
WofOZ chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Oh my god... this is SO cute! Can't wait for more!
avidreader33 chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
sad & awesome!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Omg, those last few sentences, holy sweet jesus. Absolutely amazing, so impossibly cute. Holy wow. It just keeps getting better and better. Update again soon! :)
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
simply amazing! - terrifically written!:)

can't wait to read more!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »