Reviews for Little Child
Tomorrows Dust chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Wow, just awesome, this story squeezed my heart in all the right places; I definitly can't wait for more! Keep up the good work, it's a wonderful read

Huggels, TD
Phx chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Aw - this chapter was so sweet and so sad. Dean's shortness with a young Sam perfectly contrasted John's own patience - and I do believe the man had a lot more of that then he's usually given credit for, if the two wonderful young men he raised are any indication. I totally love Dean's realizations about himself as this story continues.
Phx chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Aw, Sammy misses his brother. And I love how you are interlacing what's happening to Sam and how Dean's been behaving since John died. very nice!
Phx chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Sam saved Dean's butt with the waitress and the clothes and, aw, his reasoning for why he always picks the food Dean does. My heart is breaking for the little boy and I love Dean getting a second chance to see things from a different light. I think he needs this wake up call.
Phx chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Loved how, even at five, Sam isn't an idiot and doesn't buy Dean's story but poor kid, now he knows the stranger is his brother, all growed up. And I love that Dean realizes he needs to get Sam into clothes!
Phx chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw - poor Sam. My heart bleeds for him as Dean really has become a stranger after John died. I do love that Sam catches himself in his self pity when it comes to whether or not Dean loves him. Of course Dean does - he's just too wrapped up in his own grief to let anyone in. Even Sam. loved the ending. And am excited to see a young Sam story.
Ann Patterson chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Little Sammy is so cute in this story!
ChaiGrl chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I just discovered your story and loved EVERY SINGLE WORD of it. It isn't something that I have read yet and is a great idea. I love seeing Dean in this role and how this spell is putting him through some re-evaluation. Great job! Hope to read more soon. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
pringle.sam chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Oh my gosh-this is utterly adorable and totally depressing at the same time. Dean is ripping my heart apart! And little Sammy is so sweet. Squee!

Please update more just as amazingly fast as you have been. You are a rock star :)
DontKnowMyName chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
AWE! So cute! I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter ).
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Omg, aw! This story just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I absolutely love it. Update again son! :)
staceycj chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Wow! I really really like this story!
1Pagan3 chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Looks like Dean's starting to get closer to what he needs to figure out.

please update again soon...
bb1028 chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
So so awesome! And little Sammy asking to be picked up and apologizing for not being able to keep up was so SAD! I loved it tho.. really, really cute.

Great couple of chapters, can't wait to read more :)

beth xx
citiesofsouls chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Aww!

Sam is so cute! Update soon!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »