Reviews for Little Child
bb1028 chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
So so awesome! And little Sammy asking to be picked up and apologizing for not being able to keep up was so SAD! I loved it tho.. really, really cute.

Great couple of chapters, can't wait to

beth xx
citiesofsouls chapter 5 . 5/12/2008

Sam is so cute! Update soon!
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Two more great chapters. I've fallen in love with the cutest baby in the form of our Sammy. Love the picture of Dean with Sam in his arms. that's just too precious.
camlann chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Aw, this fic is totally adorable-just the right amount of brotherly fluff mixed with angst. Really enjoying this-looking forward to the next update!

camlann :)
roxy071288 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
OMFG! I heart ALL of your fics, and this one is definitely not disappointing me. I will eagerly be awaiting your next chapter *stares at computer screen waiting*
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
awe, cute
citiesofsouls chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Aww, this is so cute! Little!Sammy is adorable. :)

Update soon!
bb1028 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I really, really like this so far! I love little Sammy and this is such a great time for this to happen.. well not really a great time, 'cause Dean's not doing so hot after losing John.. but for reading purposes- lol it's a great time. I like seeing Dean's reactions to Sam and what he's thinking when Sam does certain things.. loved the unexpted grin that Dean let slip while he was watching Sammy too :) His thoughts on how smart and cute his little brother is/was is really great.

And of course everything about Sam is great too. His picking up on the clothes situation and telling the waitress that he was wearing his daddy's clothes today, and then his whole reasoning for copying Dean's choices in food... and really just everthing, 'cause little Sammy is adorable!

Love this! Update again soon :)

beth xx
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Omg, aw! I totally love stories where one of them gets turned into a kid again, they're so cute! This one is particularly promising. Little Sammy is so smart. Absolutely awesome. Please, please update again son! :)
staceycj chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I really like the concept of this story. It is definitely different than most of the Sam turned young story. I like how you use Sam as a foil for Dean.
sylia91 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Omagosh! Little Sammy is adorable and I love Dean in daddy mode. Great fic, can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
1Pagan3 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Awesome... can't wait to see were you take us with this.

Please update soon!
avidreader33 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Really cute fic, good idea on how to get Dean to see how their childhood had been & how Sam saw Dean and John. Also, this is really well written. Hope you update soon!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Aww. I love this so far. Update soon. I love this. You should come check out my stories too.
AuthoressCrest chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Haha! I remember doing that to my brothers when I was a kid! I would imitate everything they did, though not because I worried about money or anything, but because at the time I thought they were so cool and grown-up! ...i was such a dork... ah well, I really like what you have of this story so far and can not wait to see were you go with it, so update as soon as you can get a chance to, please?
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »