Reviews for Little Child
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
My word. Nothing can every be easy for these two, can it? At least they both knew, both remembered where to meet up if there's a problem like this. But man... that was close.
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh. Wow. Your word choices really make this story pack a punch at every turn. Loved Bobby's advice, and how Dean is deciding to lay his puzzle pieces out on the table.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
These revelations into his character and Sam's are coming so quickly and well that it's great to see, even if poor Dean is a little overwhelmed at it all. How much he thinks he's failed.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Oh that was so sweet. I'm glad that Dean was finally able to understand what a quiet Sam wanted and was asking for. Just to be doing stuff with /Dean/.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Oh wow. This was a great chapter. I liked how the waitress fit into everything and helped change the order so Sam could get the pancakes. Crazy that Dean finally realized why Sam was always ordering whatever he ordered. Not quite what he had been expecting.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Well, at least he was able to get Sam to calm down a little bit and figure out he's Dean... even if this really isn't the greatest situation they've found themselves in. :/
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh whoa. This is such an awesome beginning. You already have them written so well in character! I can't wait to see where this goes now... XD
Curious6 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I will always wait for you and be there for you." He'd waited almost four years while Sam had enjoyed Stanford, hadn't he?

Just the thought of that _
Curious6 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
"Couldn't they get one freakin' break? Just one? They'd been stuck on an emotional roller coaster since Dad had died, and now the universe was trying to take the one person he had left away from him."

Awww Hell, you're killing me with this story. It's amazing.
Curious6 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
"I just want my Dean back, who's not angry all the time and loves me."

"I miss him so much it hurts. I can't even call his cell phone because I have it, and the fact that I have it means it's not with him, because..."

"He was expecting Dean to bite his head off, and he still asked. Damn but Dean loved that kid."

I LOVE THIS STORY.
Curious6 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
"Up?" he pleaded breathlessly. "Please?"
AAAAAAAGH best scene. UGH and when he STILL tried the second time, I was nearly in tears.
joyfullyme16 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Your story is amazing. I LOVE little sammy! So cute!
ENP chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
AWWWHHHH this is just so perfection and adorable my heart hurts
Krimsha chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Well, that was ten kinds of adorable. Love little Sammy.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Aww, they won't kill Sam. They might injure/maim him, or kidnap him to be tortured and turned into a slave for the forces of Hell, but they won't kill him.
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »