Reviews for Little Child
Twice Upon A Book chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I didn't think I would like this story, but you proved me wrong. It was awesome! Also, it was very well written and I could actually picture the actors speaking this way. You did your homework, that's for sure.
WOW chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
That was amazing. Just absolutely wonderful! I'm not a crying person but I am literally in tears. I loved your writing style and how you portrayed Sam Dean and Bobby. Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
This is just brilliant and I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
loved it
sapphireswimming chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
That was awesome. That was perfect. Oh my word, you write so well. They were both so perfectly in character no matter what age you were writing them as. Their relationship was spot-on and Sam's feelings of inadequacy and Dean's inability to grieve properly and their heart-to-heart and trying to make it better and it was all so great. WOW.
sapphireswimming chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Things just keep getting worse before they'll get better, huh? Glad Dean could have that moment with Sam at the end, though.
sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
That. Is not good.

Oh man, demons after them while Sam is still like this? Nooooo!

*on to the next chapter!*
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
My word. Nothing can every be easy for these two, can it? At least they both knew, both remembered where to meet up if there's a problem like this. But man... that was close.
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh. Wow. Your word choices really make this story pack a punch at every turn. Loved Bobby's advice, and how Dean is deciding to lay his puzzle pieces out on the table.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
These revelations into his character and Sam's are coming so quickly and well that it's great to see, even if poor Dean is a little overwhelmed at it all. How much he thinks he's failed.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Oh that was so sweet. I'm glad that Dean was finally able to understand what a quiet Sam wanted and was asking for. Just to be doing stuff with /Dean/.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Oh wow. This was a great chapter. I liked how the waitress fit into everything and helped change the order so Sam could get the pancakes. Crazy that Dean finally realized why Sam was always ordering whatever he ordered. Not quite what he had been expecting.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Well, at least he was able to get Sam to calm down a little bit and figure out he's Dean... even if this really isn't the greatest situation they've found themselves in. :/
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh whoa. This is such an awesome beginning. You already have them written so well in character! I can't wait to see where this goes now... XD
Curious6 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I will always wait for you and be there for you." He'd waited almost four years while Sam had enjoyed Stanford, hadn't he?

Just the thought of that _
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »