Reviews for Less Than Beast, More Than Man
myrthill chapter 19 . 5/13/2008
I hope this doesn't count or at least has as little flame as it could.

this stories are nicely done! _ I really enjoy all your BBRae stories. but still I have a few things to point: 1. in every beginning of chapter there is this line: the acceptance of Rin. is this a promotion to your other story or just a simple mistake? 2. when Nathan attempt to kill Raven, shouldn't there be a surveillance camera around? that way, they can observe the tape at that time and conclude it is not BB who has attacked Raven. well, that's pretty much all of it. other than that it is a wonderful story. good job and hope to see you again any time soon :-)
The Dark Side of Me chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
That was a beautiful story. I was tense throuht the whole story. Plus, just like all of your other stories, you make the shift suttle to there being love between the two that can draw anyone into your stories. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Gun toten Girly chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
I was looking through my inbox, and needless to say, I was a bit surprised when I had 20 e-mails.

At first I was like: "Wow, I didn't know people e-mailed me that much in one day..."

Then I opened it up, and I was jumping up and down out of pure joy!

(A little creepy that I'm being e-mailed whenever you post a story, but I'm so excited I don't care.)

Now, about the story...

Amazing plot! A lot of people make stories about Beast Boy's primal side, and it turns out really good, but towards the end they get kind of... well to put it very lightly, they turn awful.

This story was certainly different. Instead of making Beast Boy submit to his primal sides (It's annoying how many people to that to him.), you made him actually stand up to it.

And another fact that makes this story stand out from others was Robin. You really made him have faith in Beast Boy. No jumping to conclusions, he was worried, and that he let Beast Boy deal with things on his own.

I don't care if he was out of character. Heck, I don't think abyone was, he was very worried... in a good way! People make him to mean or to uncareless in these kinds of stories. You did the exact opposite and for that I am greatful that you really think outside the box.

Starfire was in perfect character. I loved how you described her eyes when she was crying for days on end. Writers just say: "Her face was wet and raw and her eyes were puffy and a dull green."

I get this weird feeling that you know what red and green mixed together is... o.O Awesome description of that.

Cyborg was hilarious. The part where he walked in on the tower and window all jacked up, I had to laugh. Even though it wasn't a moment to laugh, I had to.

I liked how in this story you made Raven start to develop her feelings, and not automagically have them in the beginning. Albeit, all of your stories are amazing, with or without her realizing her feelings in the midst of the plot.

I also was so relieved when you made her say: "Though I'll tell you right now, I don't love you." It would've been kind of awkward for her to suddenly love him after realizing her feelings only a couple of days ago. But you nailed it perfectly.

Nathan was interesting... and a little creepy... but I think you were trying to make him like that ;D. I was really thankful that you made HIM turn into the Beast, instead of him developing some crazy idea about sneaking into the tower and somehow going into the medical bay (undetected) and pouring the chemicals all over Beast Boy...

Really glad you didn't do that. The part where Raven was attacked was moi moi perfecto. Great explanation on how he got into the tower. You resolved the issue enormously with Raven talking to his dad.

I know I just said I didn't like the idea of him sneaking into the tower and dumping chemicals all over Beast Boy, but the scene with Raven was totally unexpected, and I love that in stories. Always expect the unexpected, but you can't! You can't always expect what's going to happen, and that's what I love about your stories!

Relationships are very tough things to describe. Beast Boy's little explanation on what it feels like sounded so wonderful. Even though I've never had a boyfriend I really hope that's what it feels like. Thank you for that wonderful peace of information! :)

I'm also flabbergasted (love that word) by how you can update stories so quick! It's amazing! You seriously, are like, the goddess of creating fics! You don't ever let your readers hang (although "How to Save Her Life" took 4 days to complete... you're forgiven. That story was awesome.)

Well, as you can probably see, this review is extra long. So I'll leave you be so you can go read all of the amazing other reviews left by readers other then me.

I await your next story!

-Gun toten Girly
quillmaster14 chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
This was great! You know what's funny? My brother's name is Nathan! XD I'm gonna have to keep him away from any toxic chemicals...so no more bleach in the house.

I swear, you possess some kind of magical powers in getting these stories out so fast. I've only produced two stories and I somewhat quit on one and the other I've been working on for half a decade. I know I'll finish it one day, but life before internet my friends, that is the true way.

Anyway, wonderful story! I shall be reading it again in the next...10 seconds. Okay, bye!
lar lindor chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
Very nice story. I wish I could write the romance part of my stories as well as you do. Psych is/was my favorite all time class(es). The psychological angle definitely added to the story.

Best wishes,

Lar
titanfan45 chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
Great story as always. I never fail to be pleasantly surprised at the ideas you have for stories. You did a fine job creating the villian, who would be more untouchable than the Police Chief's son? Then to have him be an obnoxious piece of trash really added to the plot. Beastboy's battle with himself was very well done. The final fight scene was very creative in the way Beastboy lured Nathan into smashing into a wall. Still hoping for a sequal to "The Malchior Widow".
guardian-diamond chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
YES! Loved it XD. About a second after I read the first paragraph I was hooked on :D.

4.9/5 Awesome, gripping story and had ab ending that came full circle, but it seemed a little rushed.
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
i absolutly loved yor story! you kinda scared me though when beastboy cut his wrists but then i realized there were more chapters...i felt kinda stupid after that.
Xipz chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
another masterp[ice... keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next story
therockstar2005 chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
Really good story as per usual. I liked the conflicting beast and man focus in here, and the ending fight was really good. You have a really good ability to make a believable BBRae relationship and expand on their personalities, as well as making truly despicable villians. Kudos on yet another wonderful fanfic.
Azarathian Angel chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I just -knew- Nathan was bad news! Love your writing, dear. It gets even greater with every story. It's awesome you're doing most of this from Beast boy's pov. I love stories like that. ;)

Later-

Dark Angel.
Nerd4eva chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
AWW BBxRae are so cute together! Hee Hee Awesome job, as always! )
zutAra101 chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
As usual, totally great fic, love the plot and the drama that went on. Can't wait for ur next fic. _
Agent of the Divine One chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
YES! Oh yeah! No one stops BB and Rae! :D

Another work of art! Parfait! :D
timkhj chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
Yay! Very good story! Interesting plot idea. Congrats.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11