Reviews for Less Than Beast, More Than Man
Juleskat101 chapter 19 . 6/11/2008
im sorry if u wanted flamesbut this story is so fluffy! sque! lol i just HAD to do that!
Juleskat101 chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
omg this story is so great! its really detailed and i love the love/drama/action (story of my life)!BbRae is probably the best couple because it depends on what person u r. Love this story!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
wow this one is awesome! i hope i get to see who raven's bf is! OMG
TrippWire chapter 19 . 6/7/2008
Ah hah! This is exactly what I needed; a dark, dark, dark story. I loved it; the consistent tone, Beast Boy's internal conflict, and the use of scent and emotions, etc. I'm a sap for really romantic stuff, but I think these types of stories pack a punch you can't get with that.

What really stuck out to me were the descriptions Beast Boy's nightmares, especially the one at the start of chapter 13. They brought forth so many emotions. They were frigtening, exhilarating, enthralling, and sexual all at the same time. Undeniably sadistic, but undeniably erotic. I love it when something like this is accomplished without any actual sex/sexual acts is committed. It really is all about the sensory details. Wonderful!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
Okay, that HAD to be one of the best BBxRae stories in the history of BBxRae stories that I've read ion my ENTIRE life! Great job! - _ D
Raven's Secret chapter 19 . 5/29/2008
this was great!

When Beast Boy asked Raven if she wanted to go meditate, the first thing I thought was "your place or mine?". lol.

there were a couple misspellings, mostly with nauseous, and I think a couple other words. Grammer was mostly okay, and the plot itself was fantastic. wonderful story, and I love this whole "load the entire story at once" thing. it's very efficient. :D
TitanNegro chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
Lindo T.T
Morfindien chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
This story reminded me so much of, Confusing What is Real. Both of these are very good! I do have to admit, I very much enjoy a good angst story. Great job on this story!

Morfindien (aka Morf)
haruechan chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
Like anyone would ever flame any of your stories...

That was one hell of night... Read it all in one sit! And I just loved the way you described all the struggles BB was going through...

Thank you for this (your) birthday present! :love:
ZadZap chapter 19 . 5/22/2008
WOOT! THAT IS ONE GOOD STORY! you are awsome.
Forlong chapter 19 . 5/21/2008
Hey, wait! My name is "Nathan"! Are you saying something about me!

*sarcasm ends*
mende5525 chapter 14 . 5/21/2008
Dude what the hell! Beastboy trying to kil himself! wow I'm sorry but that was... geez I'm not even sure, but I certainly didn't think he'd go that far.
ShellySaurus chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
Another wonderfully fantastic story from BeautifulPurpleFlame. :]

I'm not going to point out what parts I like best, seeing as I like all of it best. Really, it was good. I only spotted one or two grammatical or spelling mistakes. A truly fun read, and great characterization. I'm also glad you didn't totally butcher Starfire and make her seem really terrible at speaking like most writers do.

All in all? Thank you for making my evening better. -

MBW
mende5525 chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
OMG! I love chapter 10 when bb explains to raven how it feels to be in love. Whoo literally took my breath away. Awesome!
Oddz chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
Another amazing story from you :)

I couldn't help but read this one all the way through in one sitting
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »