Reviews for Less Than Beast, More Than Man
ZadZap chapter 19 . 5/22/2008
WOOT! THAT IS ONE GOOD STORY! you are awsome.
Forlong chapter 19 . 5/21/2008
Hey, wait! My name is "Nathan"! Are you saying something about me!

*sarcasm ends*
mende5525 chapter 14 . 5/21/2008
Dude what the hell! Beastboy trying to kil himself! wow I'm sorry but that was... geez I'm not even sure, but I certainly didn't think he'd go that far.
ShellySaurus chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
Another wonderfully fantastic story from BeautifulPurpleFlame. :]

I'm not going to point out what parts I like best, seeing as I like all of it best. Really, it was good. I only spotted one or two grammatical or spelling mistakes. A truly fun read, and great characterization. I'm also glad you didn't totally butcher Starfire and make her seem really terrible at speaking like most writers do.

All in all? Thank you for making my evening better. -

MBW
mende5525 chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
OMG! I love chapter 10 when bb explains to raven how it feels to be in love. Whoo literally took my breath away. Awesome!
Oddz chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
Another amazing story from you :)

I couldn't help but read this one all the way through in one sitting
ZadZap chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
this is a good story...its so sad...LOVE IT...so sad
ZadZap chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
awsome
yukikyoninuluver chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
hey girlly another absolutly flawless and amazing story. so awesome even though my comp is totally trashed with a virus and it took me forever i loved it!

g2g
D Hurricane chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
That was awesome! Beast Boy's the man! Loved the whole fic, and glad to have the flame back
Juupitrie chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Plain awesome-ness. :)
Dragon's Assistant chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Once again you deliver us a beautiful tale of Beast Boy and Raven. I hope to see another fantastic story soon and maybe even a sequel to one of your older stories.
Mortal Guardian chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
I see in this chapter you stated how Beast Boy takes to silence. I was reminded of how you described his dislke of silence in "Confusing What Is Real." How you put it in that story was excellent. And even in *this* story he hates silence.
Raven'sDarkSide chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
Yay! I loved this story so much! Beast Boy...no trying to kill yourself. Bad boy! I'm glad the Beast is finally leaving him alone, though I kinda feel sorry for it. I hope you write more stories that are this good! Wait, duh! You always do
Club Boredom chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
You know I loved it! I think I am your biggest fan! I loved how you used "I am you, you are me" and Fade Away. It's like Cipes was really in this story! It has me all flustered and every emotion Raven felt I felt again. I think I am one with her and that's probably why I feel such a strong and overwhelming connection to Cipes. I know that when I first met him it was like I must have known him in another life. And, I can't wait to see him again. Another amazingly awesome story! I can't wait to read more!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »