Reviews for Less Than Beast, More Than Man
D Hurricane chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
That was awesome! Beast Boy's the man! Loved the whole fic, and glad to have the flame back
Juupitrie chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Plain awesome-ness. :)
Dragon's Assistant chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Once again you deliver us a beautiful tale of Beast Boy and Raven. I hope to see another fantastic story soon and maybe even a sequel to one of your older stories.
Mortal Guardian chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
I see in this chapter you stated how Beast Boy takes to silence. I was reminded of how you described his dislke of silence in "Confusing What Is Real." How you put it in that story was excellent. And even in *this* story he hates silence.
Raven'sDarkSide chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
Yay! I loved this story so much! Beast Boy...no trying to kill yourself. Bad boy! I'm glad the Beast is finally leaving him alone, though I kinda feel sorry for it. I hope you write more stories that are this good! Wait, duh! You always do
Club Boredom chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
You know I loved it! I think I am your biggest fan! I loved how you used "I am you, you are me" and Fade Away. It's like Cipes was really in this story! It has me all flustered and every emotion Raven felt I felt again. I think I am one with her and that's probably why I feel such a strong and overwhelming connection to Cipes. I know that when I first met him it was like I must have known him in another life. And, I can't wait to see him again. Another amazingly awesome story! I can't wait to read more!
Christian-Aero-Captain chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
Great story, one of your best I think. I enjoy following your stories, even if I tend not to review. In fact, I look forward to every new edition to your ever growing collection. However, you have one flaw. In every fic you tell your viewers not to flame. I understand flames damper the writing spirit, but as good of a writer as you are there is no need for a reminder. Criticism is needed for a writer to grow. Like I said, as good as you are, you will most likely not recieve flames. I know you like good reviews, as do I, but to go as far as to ban flamers, that's a bit much. There will always be people who criticize your work or beliefs. You just have to shrug it off when it happens. If someone is being overly critical, forget them and move on. One flame isn't going to do any harm.

Anyway, great story, and I look forward to more soon!
ZadZap chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
awsome
ZadZap chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
this is a good story love it
i8skimilk chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
yet another wonderful fic; i could almost feel the strings tug at my heart. bravo
Defender of the Light chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
*squeals* I loved it! I liked how involved BB's primal side was in the story, he wasn't just a side thing but really involved in the story. I also liked how you portrayed BB and Rae's relationship and all the conflicts going on within them. Very amazing job!
Tjix chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
I followed this story faithfully and spent a lot of time reading it in which I should have been doing other things. You have not disappointed me. With every new story, you continue to amaze me. Thank you!
Adrian Nightshade chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
AW! how cute! 9)
Cicero Amaral chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
Impressive. MOST impressive. As always, I might add.

Also it was very interesting to see the depths of Nathan's madness, and the way Raven became interested about knowing how someone in a relationship could feel all those things.

About the Beast, I would say something, but, as in your "The End of All Things, part 2" I will just acknowledge that we see BB's primal side in VERY different lights. And, besides, it worked real fine for your Story. Two thumbs up.

May you pen never rest.

P.S: FIFTY STORIES! Congratz girl!
Mercenary Clown chapter 19 . 5/15/2008