Reviews for Less Than Beast, More Than Man
Bunnyhero chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Poor beast boy...
Bunnyhero chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Aww poor beast boy I wish he kicked Nathan's a- er butt
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
This story is AWESOME! So misterryist so cool so full of drama and action! I love it! :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)! :3 :3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3::3:3
Rvn chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Amazing, sequel please?
mollrat chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
So much angst and it's delicious, but obviously I needed a happy ending. The emotions of both of them felt so sincere. Loved this story beginning to end!
Siena chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
I started crying when bb was slitting his wrists. I've always thought bb, robin, and raven were the most emotionally complex of the titans. I've always loved bb cuz of the innocence that resides within him and this just showed him having issues with life more than he ever had before. And the whole situation with how they reacted to the attempt was very true of all the characters and of people in general. I feel like I could hear the characters saying everything u wrote cuz it fit them so well. At first when we met Nathan, I felt the douche vibe, but not the psycho vibe until he kept trying to get ahold of raven after he nearly killed someone who is basically her family. And when he was contemplating jumping off the roof, that was intense too. U really portrayed true pain really well. And u gave bb more depth than the series ever did, except for in a few episodes. This is my fav bbrae fanfic I've ever read. If you would like to contact me to maybe have further conversation on teen titans depth, kik me at funparamorepanic, Instagram DM me funparamorepanic, or u can message me on Facebook. My name is Siena Wilkie, and I'm the only one out there. Also, I got bright red hair. Hard to miss.
fantasychild9 chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
OMG BEST FANFICTION EVER!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
So cute
Ravenfannnn chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
Awesome story!
Anthony Pecoraro chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was a very wonderful fanfiction. I loved the prologue of Beast Boy's dream and how he was hunting something-someone- and it was so unlike him. You could have told us who exactly he was hunting and killing in his dream. I was wondering as I read that paragraph. Let me just say that first of all, Beast Boy is a vegetarian and would never under any circumstances consume meat or meat products (milk, eggs, cheese, etc) and would never deliberately harm anyone as he is a Teen Titan. That paragraph was slightly unrealistic. But overall, a good start to an excellent story.
SADDY SAD chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
- POOR BB! RAVEN HAS ALREDY A BOYFRIEND! I'M SO SAAAAAAAAD! :'(
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Such a good story!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Thanks for writing this, I really liked it!
Lostiecat7 chapter 15 . 10/17/2014