Reviews for Less Than Beast, More Than Man
lolzgal chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Ha ha ha... raven x princess luna the dark lover daww
Polarleopardlegend chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
WOW... *sniff* that was... *wipe tear* BEAUTIFUL! *sob* HOLY COW THAT WAS AMAZING! I DO NOT THINK I HAVE EVER READ A BBRAE STORY WITH THIS MUCH REALISTIC CHARACTER INTERACTION! I am going to go crawl into a corner a and die now...
Rainbor123 chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I enjoyed that Raven/Beast Boy story! :)
Kate chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
I love it! I couldn't stop reading! Amazing grammar and easy to follow which is rare in most fanfics
IcePrinc chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Wow... That was kind of too dark for me... But still greatly written, even though Raven maybe should have more space.
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Great story _, can't remember if I've reviewed this before or not.
However the one thing that got on my nerves was Beast Boy's reluctance to change.

I mean I'm sure eventually things would have become more sinister but in the grand scheme of things The Beast wasn't really asking for much, just some time out and for Raven to watch over him.

But nevertheless _ I liked this story.
Sierra chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
I may be late idk.. but this was pure genius.
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Wow! This was somewhat darker than the rest of our stories, or at least the ones I've read so far. I like it! Love it even. Definitely one of my faves!
Soul chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Rofl eager much dark also I agree a sequel would be great
KroovyRed chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Phew...you go to some extremes for those two to fall in love. Great fic though.
what the hell was i thinking chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Can we get a sequel? You're a pretty good writer. I enjoyed this story a lot, if you make a sequel, I'll be your best friend. :) But seriously, this was really good. Thanks for the adventure.
what the hell was i thinking chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I want to Strangle Nathan Oh My God.
heidipoo chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
This was a really great story! Loved it!
Redneckninja07 chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Nice story. Well written ending :)
MaddAlice chapter 19 . 6/10/2013