Reviews for Ratchet and Clank: Code iVALICE
EponymousAnonymous chapter 6 . 1/8
A crossover between Final Fantasy and Ratchet & Clank isn't something I would have thought of, but all the same, I'm loving it! I personally have no complaints about chapter size or style, because the whole story is a change from what I usually read in terms of fanfiction, so I like it's unusual nature. But anyway, enough about me - this is brilliant! I don't know if you intend to keep working on this story, but I think it would be worth it. Thanks for bringing a grin or three to my day.
basketofseals chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Nice to see that you updated much quicker this time, but it seems like the quality of this chapter suffered. Don't get me wrong, I usually find beginnings rather awkward at first, so I'm sure you'll be able to smooth it out. See you next chapter.
Zynodragon chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Only one way to describe it, LOLTASTIC! Well done with a good old x-over and you really pulled it off!
basketofseals chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Nice to see another chapter. It's well written, but a little too short for how long it took.
LLaz chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Yo. You got a good story going on here, but the chapters are short. A little too short for my tastes. But if your not going to increase the length of chapters, then the least you could is update frequently. Your story has potential, especially because of the interesting universe crossover. All you need to do is put some more work into it. Do that, then I'll give a "congrats, nice work."

- LLaz
basketofseals chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Awesome, but kinda short.
Jackman13 chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Brilliant start, hope to see some good continuation of the story..

Please update ASAP!
Anime Fan18.0 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Hmm...a R&C-FFVII crossover? That's interesting. The story's good, but you need a bit more description. Why is Ratchet back on the Phoenix? What happened to Tawyn, Cronk, and Zephyr? What has Ratchet been doing for the past three months? And why has Ratchet JUST NOW thought of using the dimensionator to find Clank?

Also, some of your spelling is questionable. "conciousness" is spelled "consciousness" to provide you with a good example. If you don't have a spell check on your writing program, then type in any words your not sure about in the google search program. It'll normally provie you with a message at the top saying "Did you mean -insert word here-?"

I like the idea, but just work out some of the technical stuff, okay?

Signed: Anime Fan18.0
TheGrudge154 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Wow, how come I didn't notice this sooner! You have major talent. Well done!
Tina Tissue chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Gah! The not seeing-ness of the cliff hanger is killing me! lol great chapter! Now fully hooked!
basketofseals chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Yay chapter 2. I'm ready and waiting for the next chapter.
commando91802 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Good start to the story. I hope you update soon.
Adramellech the Lombax chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I So Rock.
basketofseals chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
It looks interesting. I hope to see more returning characters like Talwyn and the smugger, but not just people from Tools of Destruction. Update soon please.
Tina Tissue chapter 1 . 5/12/2008