Reviews for Secret Garden Book 1: Forbidden
thats so sweet!
Mzmiami chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
this is a very good story im laughing and smiling on to book2
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful, but so sad an ending. You made me cry quite a bit. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Jenbunny chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I LOVED it! I finished book 1 today and will be moving on to the next book now. It's very well written and will definitely be favorited. I can't wait to get to the next part _
SakuraCherryBlossem chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Oh I'm so so glad you put it on . i read it years ago on Asmr, and thought about it, after rewatching sailor moon. And your fic just popped into my mind, and I was sad since Asmr went down, and then i googled it...amazingly remembered the title somehow lol. And there it was!

Off To read the rest lol

SCB
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
totally loved it!
jupiter2005 chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
great story i cant wait to read the other two parts to this, i would read tonight but it is almost 12 am and i am getting tired. keep up the great writing.
sylmarien chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
oh that was wondeful! i really enjoyd reading that, it was so romantic and so sad. it totally suits the relationship i imagined Endymion and Serenity had back in the silver millenium.
Unknown-Eth chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
wonderful! i love it

okay on to book 2...

hehe u have me hooked.
jennifer nicole chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
i've been reading alot of fanfiction, recently, on sailor moon due to it being summer and me having no life. i've read maybe thirty of them, most of them being quite long. so, i was slowly growing bored of reading nonstop, but ahving nothing else to do, i continued. however, when i saw the title and summary of this story, i groaned. i mean, i don't know what it was, but something just turned me off. but i clicked it anyway, me wanting to read every darien/serena or however the author's title them story on here.

i'll conclude this long, pointless review, knowing you'll probably mad, tired, and sick of reading this. P

but i read this story, and it was wonderful. it suddenly made me interested again, and it refilled my faith in fanfiction (some of the stories i read sucked...badly) and i just want you to know i'm a fan, no matter how small and how little stories i've read. you're talented, and don't let crappy readers or unfortunate writing blocks make you stop. (:

sorry for such a long review. o_o it probably didn't help at all. lol

- jennifer
BloomAmber chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
I L-O-V-E this story! It has wonderful describing patters which I hope to get one day. (I am a bad describer...)
cristina chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
the writing you present in your writing is captivating. as far as i know all 3 stories for the secret garden r very well written. if you have not finished book 3 please continue on the book, i cant weight to read the next chapter for book 3.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
LOVED YOUR STORY! GONNA READ THE SEQUEL NEXT!
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
good story
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
It was very touching and you completely captured the two lovers perfectly. I love the way you are writing this story and am looking forward to starting Book 2!