Reviews for A drunken call
Darkfire359 chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Very good story. Very well thought out. I think I've seen your name somewhere, but can't place it. Are you on Lavender Eyes, or do you write any Forgotten Realms fanfiction?
Potterfan89 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
i liked that i love druken Ianto fics, you shouldn't down play your writting it was good keep it up

Rai Guyver chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
Aw thats beautiful! Bless! I'm glad Jack made the right choice, hehe! xx
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
I thought it was beautiful
bubblygum chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
I think it turned out really well. I love Janto. Thank you very much for this lovley story.
LadyAnalyn chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
I like the plot. The writing needs a little work to flow better but the plot's great. Remember practice makes perfect so write as much as you can as often as you can. I think you have great potential. TTFN
Helen Pattskyn chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
Very sweet...I really enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing.
Trainee Hero chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
That is so sweet. And I thought it was great.
strgzr chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Please write at least one more chapter, I don't think the story would be complete without Jack telling Ianto how he feels. Ianto needs to hear it.
Rai Guyver chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Yeah write another chapter! It'll be cool! REally love this story! xx
bubblygum chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
I think you should finish it off. Its been excellent so far. I really wanna know what happens to Janto. There so cute together, they complete each other.
Trainee Hero chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
You should do another chapter where Jack and Ianto talk it out. They need to get some things out in the open.
rosalynbolton129 chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Yes I think another chapter would be good. Perhaps Jack admiting to Ianto that he does love him.
Helen Pattskyn chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
I think you're right, it needs one more chapter to finish it off proprely... and probably because I love Jack and Ianto together and love to read stuff like this. :)
vixengreen chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
I absolutely love this so far - Another chapter please!