Reviews for Experience
lindi9870 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
are your novels getting published? and under what name? i love your writing and trading spaces is my favorite fanfiction
cvkiwi chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
you can't stop it here. you can't
strivengoddess chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
you do an amazing job with hermione and draco, that I don't even have a longing for it to turn into h/hr lol. but I love both parings at the end of the day, onlyI think you are writing hg/dm better then hg/hp in this story not sure why that is tho.
krystel chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
oh my god i love this story ! the idea that harry can be a badboy wow !
i was hoping that it was finished...
so please can you finiched it
PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE...

love krystel
elina1 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Come on! What is next!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Omg, this is.. Gahh.. Amazing! You and, your sister right? Are FRICKING awesome at this. :3
Predacon chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
more please come on give us more
tanadhari chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
I love this story. I really hope that it gets finished someday.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
This is the best story love triangle, square thingy I have ever read and I hope very much that it gets updated asap!
MrsGeorgeWeasley chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Any update ever? You have seriously no idea how long I've been waiting for this fic. Also, where can we find your sister's stuff in real life?
Mistress Rose Angeline chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Love it!
Sam chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
I would like to be a beta person for your stories! :D

Email:
Sam chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
OMG SO AWESOME. I know youre just finishing the story, but this chapter was supremely well written. Grr... I wanna fast-forward time so I can read it all... Awesome story though.

Thanks for the entertainment.
BuzzLightyear11 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
Hope you finish this.
RorshachBrain74 chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Hey!

Hey you author-type person!

Still looking for a beta?

I'll beta you.

Of course, that means that you would have to do this crazy thing called WRITING, but I'd be more than happy to offer my services. Plus, I have the added benefit of being both a D/H and H/Hr shipper. So yeah.

If you need anyone to yell at you to kick your butt into gear, I will also offer myself up for the job.