Reviews for Delirium
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Muahahaha...Kaname being jealous and not doing anything about it. I love it! Zero and Yuki actually do compliment each other nicely...
Kairosclerosis chapter 1 . 10/27/2009

Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Poor Kaname. Well he lost his chance and he really shouldn't have been watching that. I mean ew. Good job.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aww poor Kaname
oriharaizalia chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
kaname, you perv! stop watching them! xD

ahah I loved it. seriously
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Your wording is absolutely stunning. The similes and metaphors are just so unique! Heart wrenching work there :]
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I get shivers from your wordplay. :D Happy, happy shivers. "She was his, and she was like sand though a sieve..." Ah, it's beautiful. Appropriately Kaname as well. Very, very nice.

~ Val
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow, thats deep. Poor Kaname, but yay for Zero. I like him better anyways.
XxAnonymous1xX chapter 1 . 7/6/2008

This fic was short and sweet and I enjoyed reading it.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ahaha, ouch. Kaname loses big time. Very prettily written, though I was a bit iffy about a couple metaphors and things. Anyway, I really like the first and last paragraphs. Whole thing was short but it had a lot of bang for the buck, lawl.
YurikoBando chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh god...i loved it...i know it wasn't supposed to be funny, but I found myself laughing my ass off as I imagined Kaname just watching them like a random pervert. Seriously, this is one of my favorite Yuki x Zero stories! yay!
Atradis chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was simply beautiful.
svetlaella chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i liked how this kinda made fun of kaname. poor guy but yuuki clearly belongs to zero.
ButtonPinCollector chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow. Your narrative left me... nearly speechless.

I noticed a typo here and there, but with the way you wrote everything else, they're easy to overlook.
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
oh that was nice. *rubs hangs together* this is why i like the VK fandom. LOTS of angst to go around! I liked it from Kaname's perspective though i wish that it were longer though. I'd have liked to have read more bout Kaname's perspective. And more smut naturally XD