Reviews for Revisited
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Found your stories. I'm amazed at how you can shift between characters from x-Files and Bones. You're a great writer to be able to get the essence of these characters.

Please finish this story. I am intrigued. I love reading stories post Truth especially concerning William. I'm still mad at CC for mishandling the whole William story. So I am left with fanfic to fulfill my addiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I wish the movie would have given us some piece of information about William rather than that pseudo-criminal mumbo-jumbo. Any new chapter coming?
Ravyn Nightstorm chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I so looked forward to the movie as well. One of the few that waited in line for the midnight showing the night before, and while I was not disappointed, I will admit I was a little sad that things didn't tie much to the mytharcs. BUT, that being said, we knew it would be that way :)

At any rate, I'm digging your take on what the movie could be like and am wondering if you'll be continuing this? It is enjoyable and has left off in a place where there could definitely be more :)

Great job!
Synnove chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is off to an amazing start... please continue soon!
g8trgrrl chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Are you planning on continuing this now that the movie is out and there may be some renewed interest? I certainly hope so, because this is the story I wanted to see when I went to the movie!

I enjoyed the movie, but I think it would have been more fulfilling to continue the story arc from the last seasons, and not just give us a stand alone case. Although, that's why we love fanfiction, right? It creates the stories we never see, and I think you are setting up for a great story. Again, I would love for you to continue!
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
great so far, can't wait to read more. and yes im pumped about the movie, not long to go now XD
crazy-prune chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This sounds interesting, I alwasy wondered about William.

*puts hand up* Me. I'm so stoked about this movie.
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow, i forgot how much I love the x-files! cant wait for more xx
Deyse chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
What a great start! You write so well I was under the impression I was watching an episode all the time! Love the descriptions and the way you portray Mulder and Scully's relationship!

I can't wait for a new update, I bet they will get involved and why were William's adoptive parents murdered? And by whom? And how does the weird case Scully had at the hospital relate to all this - if it is related at all...?

You're doing an amazing job, please continue!

PS. Can't wait for the movie!
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
ok wow, just plain wow i love every moment of this and i hope you update soon, this is just a great story and im so looking foward to more, please keep up the great work.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
OMG...so excited about the movie...counting down the weeks...

This is actually my first M&S fanfic...I know I know...I didn't start reading fic until 2 years ago and that was Booth and Bren. But I have always been a M&S shipper at websites...lets say I was a late bloomer ;-)

This is awesome and I have missed them so...

love the cabin..love the dog..love the whole setting..and god I love Skinner...

Can't wait for more...who knows, this will probably lead to many, many, many hours of reading about my first favorite couple.

fab
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I haven't read anything related or seen X-files in a long time! So the chapter alone gives up a glimpse of what might be coming ahead in this story! Can't wait! Let's see what the movie brings us. Hope it doesn't disappoint. It'll be a while till they show it in my country..at least it's this year! lol
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Hi there, long time no hear. Have not noticed you updating any of your stories and I loved them all...

Yes I am definitely stoked about the new movie. Really looking forward to it.

This story is just great...whew! Really getting a feel big time again for the whole thing. You certainly did this very well. Feel so sad for Scully and Mulder and little William now too with his parent gone. Oh don't we know they will get involved again...

No story otherwise.

Looking forward to more..

Ger