Reviews for Jack To The Future : A Random Chronicle
PhantomPenguin chapter 30 . 10/4/2008
Intriguing ideas D I really ejoyed this chapter!
mypiratecat1 chapter 30 . 10/4/2008
What an interesting piece... of course, I do find that you are one of the best James writers around, and this was no exception. Very deep, very thought provoking.

Very satisfying in the conclusion... I have always felt that Jack needed someone to watch over him. Now I know I'm right.
orpsgod chapter 30 . 10/4/2008
Is it actually possible, that this is the one whose destiny shall be joined to his own...?
Bow to me Fools BOW I SAY chapter 29 . 9/30/2008
You rock! Is there much more to say?
Arquenniel chapter 29 . 9/21/2008
'The pointed scarf ends whipped almost menacingly.' Lovely. You are incredibly creative and you write both Norrington and Jack with very deft skill. Keep it up!
los-angeles-grl chapter 29 . 9/21/2008
Very Good Story. I am enjoying it very much. Don't stop, its very interesting.
mypiratecat1 chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
Yet another wonderful conversation between Jack and James... I found this one to be especially wonderful, regarding Cutler Beckett. That Jack would make James privy to the uncomfortable nature of Beckett's wish to control Jack in a way that James never expected was so good.

Carry on, mate... love this little series.
PhantomPenguin chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
I have to admit, the Rum Burner made me laugh D

Another great chapter!
orpsgod chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
I can just hear all the snorts James gave as he read Wrestling For Dummys lol Can't say I blame him. Again wonderfully written. I like the understanding and friendship that is developing between them. I definitely think their personalities, although seemingly at odds when judged by a casual eye, are really not all that dissimilar, and if they existed in the real world, if only!, they probably would be good friends. I am just really loving this and hope you will keep it up...ok I was about to say forever but I know that would be a little unrealistic **sighs with a wishful thinking tone**...as long as you possibly can! Thank you again for writing this. :)
orpsgod chapter 28 . 9/11/2008
Oh James, please do partake of the fountain! Again well written and interesting, I hate it when your updates end. Impatiently waiting for more. :)
PhantomPenguin chapter 28 . 9/11/2008
Ah, literature. Where would we be without it? I love how you had Jack and James compare and refer to their lives using various classics..I could definately see them appreciating the Oddessey.

The thought of Jack swimming with manta rays is rather adorable :p I've never had the good fortune to see one in real life, but they are truly majestic creatures.

This was a wonderful chapter! _
BlazeStryker chapter 27 . 9/10/2008
I somehow knew it would come to that. And they're both hiding smiles, needless to say.

~*~

"You're completely mad."

"Aye, and a good thing, too! ..If I was sane, this probably wouldn't work."

~*~

Somehow, I just get the feeling Jack Sparrow is a longtime fan of the Road Runner cartoons!
BlazeStryker chapter 25 . 9/10/2008
'Charming Murderess'... Referring to the Kraken episode? I always knew there had to be some bad memories of being handed over to that thing.

Although, knowing Jack, he was more offended at not getting kissed until the betrayal was hasppening than at the betrayal itself. He always knew there was a pirate in her, after all.

That, and the Pearl. As the Pearl itself has been to World's End and back, I have to wonder, betimes, if Jack will ever visit its grave and find it missing?
titvan chapter 27 . 9/9/2008
One word : MORE! This story is SO good! Congrats really and I love how Jack and James are arguing in this last chapter ROFL My god, can never have enough of that XD
Kazumi Kuwabara chapter 27 . 9/8/2008
Gods, I friggin' love this story...and Capt' Jack. And rum. Keep it up, I'll be watchin'!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »