Reviews for Jack To The Future : A Random Chronicle
Starling Rising chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
This was decidedly different from the last one, but interesting just the same. That Jack gets around, doesn't he? I can see where this would get to him, especially what with him going down with his own ship that one time. I wanted to punch cigar man. I was waiting for Jack to do it for me, but I can see where that wouldn't be a good idea.
Starling Rising chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh, the things a pirate can get up to when he has an eternity. This was hilarious, and we know that Johnny (and therefore Jack) does have a great singing voice. So it totally fits! I can't wait to see what else he's been up to for the past three hundred or so years!
Pawfoot chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
This is a fantastic concept! You've got Jack's voice and character down great too. I can't wait to see what other historical events he experiences.
orpsgod chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Wow, what a heartwrenching piece you have written here. I could almost hear the splashing and cries right along with Jack. Very well done. :)
meowbooks chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I recognized the song right off from the movie version, but I do want to see the stage version. :D

I had an idea like this once only since it was after cotbp it concerned the Aztec gold. :D
Writing Therapist chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
An interesting story. Makes me wonder what other things Jack might have done over the years?
orpsgod chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh! Good! Another story from you. I like this idea and Jack interacting with various historical events, oh the possibilities! First chapter was very good. I am looking forward to more soon. :)
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19